Total Votes:[ 373 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 497 498 499 > >> >>> »|

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chomper, the Gengar

Hello everyone and welcome to Gengar's Nightmare Charity, my own little slice of sanctuary here on Gaia and my first act of returning to the Gaian community! This charity is meant for all those who dream one day to possess those glorious pixels that they envy but lack the funds at the moment to own. I hope for this to be a place where friends are made, tons of kooky adventures go down and dreams are made true. This thread used to be just a simple hangout thread that would bounce back and forth between the Chatterbox and the Friend Chat subforum, but I made an unfortunate discovery; hangout threads were more a thing of the past. With the advent of things like ZoMG, Aquariums and other such oddities, along with the general decay of the community as a whole from one it had once been in simpler days, simply hanging around in one thread was not an appealing thing to the average Gaian any longer. Though trying to keep a hangout thread afloat in these days proved too mountainous a task, I was not ready to say die or to give up my dream of having a cozy, friendly place on Gaia to come home to. So to this end I have made this charity! Here’s to hoping that it will be a smashing success! Now grab a chair, a couch, a square of carpet, whatever, as long as you're comfortable and having fun!

1. Introduction/Directory
2. Thread Rules
3. Charity Rules and Donation Request Form
4. Charity Funds and Donators
5. Quest Aide Waiting List
6. Previous Aide Supplied
7. Staff
8. Regulars
9. Banners
10. Black list
11. Contests/Promotions
12. Affiliates
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
15. Reserved

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

1. Follow the Terms of Service
Pretty simple, right? The good folks of Gaia Online have taken the time to write up some pretty comprehensive rules and guidelines about this website and they've even taken the time to set up more of them for each unique subforum environment. Now, y'all might not always agree with them but if we want to stay open, we'll need to follow them.

2. Try to be understandable.
Now, I'm not saying you have to compose like Lord Byron, but if you're going to post in here and hang out, we'll need to at least understand what you're saying is all. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, try and use a typing vernicular that most folks understand. "Tipin lyk diz 4 fun" is pushing it just a wee smidge, but we're not going to yell at you as long as we can understand you.

3.Keep the Drama to a minimum
I'm not saying we don't want to hear your problems in here. If you trust us enough to console in our company what is troubling you deep down or what problems you're having, feel free! This is supposed to be a hangout of super cool awesome people so we should be good enough friends to be there for one another. What I mean is, please try and not fight in here. If you have a problem with what someone is doing or even what I'm doing, please address it in the form of a Private Message to the person. If constant fighting and arguing just happens in here, people won't want to come around, ya dig?

4. The Thread Mods are just that
Please don't think any of us are controlling or power hungry or any of that jazz. It's just our job to ensure that the thread rules and Gaia's rules are enforced here in the thread when they need to be. We might seem strict or uptight when fulfilling these stations but we don't hate you wonderful goofballs and we sure as heck don't want to drive you off. So please, oh please, if, the Heavens forbid, somebody does something that a Thread Mod deems necessary to hand out a warning or temporary ban, just go with it. If you have a problem or think it was unfair, follow rule 3. Take it up with them, me or both of us in the PMs. Just because there's been a misunderstanding between us doesn't mean we should ruin the thread for everyone else.

5. Just have Fun!
This is the ultimate rule of the thread, to have fun. We come in here to talk, goof off and hangout. Now, other people's definitions of fun might be different but let's try and accommodate everyone, capiche?

These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Charity Staff.

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

1. One Donation per Person
There are thousands of people out there on this website hoping to receive aide in order to achieve their quests for the plethora of items that this community has to offer (be they pixels, art, services, etc.) and every one of them is equally deserving of that aide. To this end this charity will only be giving one donation per Gaian, no more and no less. Attempting to gain more than one donation, either by making mule accounts or just demanding another donation, will result in your permanent banning from this Charity.

2. BbbBird Bird Bird Bird, Bird is the word!
Just like it says, this is what the PM containing your Donation Request Form must be titled in order for the request to be reviewed and added to the list. Failure to follow this rule will result in your request to be simply deleted, though you are more than welcome to try again.

3. My, aren't you an advanced Newborn!
Only Gaians who's accounts are 3 months old or older and who have posted at least 5 times in this thread are eligible for aid from this charity. I'm sorry that this hedges out members new to Gaia from receiving a donation from Gengar's Nightmare Charity, but this measure is to ensure that mule accounts, phishers or other disreputable characters are not attempting to use this charity for their own ends. The 5 necessary posts must be ones that add to the thread and are not simply Bumps or any form of thread clutter/spam. When sending your request form please include the page number on which you made your 5th post.

4. What'cha get is What'cha got.
This charity is not required or even obliged to give any specific amount of gold or items towards fulfilling the quests and dreams of those who seek aide from it. The charity will give the amount that it feels is prudent and deserved to each person in question, which is more than would be given by most people on Gaia. So please be grateful for whatever you end up receiving and remember to say Thank you. ^_^

5. Patience Young Grasshopper.
Each week of every month, this Charity will select 1 person (two on the fourth week) who had put forth requests for aid and we will give those people and only those people a donation. So if you're not one of those five then you'll just have to stick around and hope you get lucky next time. We will be giving out donations at those times and only those time so please don't be rude and demand one all the time.

6.Pay it Forward.
All Donations to this Charity must be sent to The Blue Snowman. This charity is not responsible for the misplacement or possible theft of donator's intended funds if the donator in question fails to send them to the properly designated Charity mule.

7. The Postmaster is ready for all incoming mail.
All Donation requests must be PMed to Gengar-chan or one of the other designated Thread staff members with the proper message title. This charity is not responsible for any forms not being evaluated for inclusion because of failure to the sending of it to the proper person.

8. Just like Baseball we are.
Reading the rules of this charity is incredibly important; it shows not only that you are polite but also that you're serious about the quest you're on. If you have to be reminded 3 times to read the Charity rules, because you are breaking one or more of them, you will proverbially strike out. Those who strike out are ineligible to receive donations from this charity until after the next set of donations are handed out. Striking out 3 times will result in a temporary ban from this charity and any further strike outs will result in a permanent ban.

9. No Solicitors!
This charity will not stand people just coming in, acting like they deserve a donation from us, and spamming up the thread with their requests to everyone for aid on the quest. Begging for gold and items is very heinous and will not be tolerated. Anyone who commits this taboo will automatically receive a strike; no warning or reminders given.

10. We ain't raiding any Lost Ark!
In order to receive donations from this charity and in order to remain on the Waiting List to receive aid from this charity, you must be active on Gaia Online. If, when the donations are being considered and handed out at each week, you are found not to have been online for over one month, your request for aid will be removed from the Waiting List. You are welcome to re-apply once you return to Gaia but this charity does not wish to have questions raised or its image or reputation tarnished because certain applicants apparently never receive donations even after being on the Waiting List much, much longer than other applicants.

These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Charity Staff.

Donation Request Form

[align=center][size=20][b]Please help me with my quest Chomper![/b][/align][/size]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b] (Please inform me if you ever change your Username.)
[b]Object of your quest:[/b]
[b]Amount needed to finish your quest:[/b]
[b]Amount you have amassed so far:[/b]
[b]Why are you on this quest?:[/b]
[b]Why do you believe you should receive aide?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b][/size]

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

The Charity's Current Funds are: 2, 049,102 gold

User Image

1. Gengar-chan: 1,000,000 gold
2. Microphone Rain - 300,000 gold
3. xXMidnight_RogueXx - The War Sniper, The Cheers and Jeers, The Animator, and Aquarium Goldfish
4. Aalyve's Charity Quest Event - 100,000 gold
5. Crinis - 10,000 gold
6. N o o d l e B o w l s - 1,000 gold
7. Lazulith - Cornes Demonique
8. Zemfira and Deliawa - 800,000 gold
9. Demon_Baby_Spirit - 30,000 gold
10. Baret Raspa - 10,000 gold and assorted items.
11. Amahoshi - 100,000 gold
12. Gengar-chan - 1,000,000 gold heart
13. winerzz 100,000 gold and a grunny.
14. Naya Merai - 320,000 gold

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

millisar-san
Please help me with my quest Chomper!

Username: millisar-san
Object of your quest: Maneki Nekomata and Picolitrosso's Urn
Amount needed to finish your quest:855k
Amount you have amassed so far: 100k
Why are you on this quest?: I'm trying to finish off my Dream avi quest once and for all. C:
Why do you believe you should receive aide?: I tend to help others more then myself and when I try doing something for myself I don't ask for a lot of help, but I think this time I've bitten off more then I can chew. >A<
Anything else?:
My 5th post is on page 471

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

MisKrispE - 100,000 gold
Snowluver07 - 197,000 gold
Umrae - 40,000 gold
Jessk - 100,000 gold
Dalrayz - 100,000 gold
Architectweeg - 100,000 gold
Seika Arai - 100,000 gold
deliawa - 100,000 gold
Lizuri - 100,000 gold
FEAR_THE_MEDIA - 100,000 gold
CheeseStickNinja - 30,000 gold
Ketchup Bottle Fariy - 30,000 gold
TrainXlllHeartnet - 30,000 gold
graham norton - 30,000 gold
Kiki_the_foxyfox - 30,000 gold
Personal Monstrosity - 30,000 gold
x_ T r i s t e _x - 30,000 gold
Nineru - 30,000 gold
Nova-san - 30,000 gold
Hikikomori Nihon - 30,000 gold
GrafinGothicwar - 30,000 gold
Issues-tons-of-issues - 30,000 gold
Besmear - 30,000 gold
II Warrior II - 30,000 gold
The Rasmussen - 30,000 gold
Spike Badguy - 30,000 gold
DXSciz - 30,000 gold
Polyphonic Screams - 30,000 gold
Pastel Hues - 30,000 gold
bra_nutty - 30,000 gold
La Femme De la Morte - 30,000 gold
Howling Kiyo - 30,000 gold
Tala Maxwell - 30,000 gold
Amylufsyew - 30,000 gold
DarkestMelodiesINC - 30,000 gold
FlamingDragon96 - 30,000 gold
Tenko72 - 30,000 gold
Xx_Plur Monster Kitty_xX - 30,000 gold
Swim47 - 30,000 gold
N i c o l e R o c k z xD - 30,000 gold
Sweet Scented Dreams - 30,000 gold
Xo_Cyanide Sugar - 30,000 gold
fairymagic15 - 30,000 gold
Ohhzeena - 60,000 gold
Helloo_Bunny - 60,000 gold
BlueHorse17 - 60,000 gold
leetcream - 60,000 gold
Emamistygirl - 60,000 gold
Inferno Breeze - 60,000 gold
Osidiano - 60,000 gold
Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne - 60,000 gold
KanamiTenjo - 60,000 gold
Bon Bon Vivant - 60,000 gold
eternally_soulless - 60,000 gold
Oo Derpette oO - 60,000 gold

Total Aid Given:

2,327,000 gold!

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Gengar-chan

User ImageName: I really don't like giving this out, so just call me what ever
Position: Charity Owner and Head Thread Mod
Catchphrase: Needs one!
Nation: U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
Info: - Well, I'm a fun loving, geeky/nerdy/dorky guy from the East Coast. I rock out at my local library 4 days a week now. I love to play Dungeons and Dragons, read comic books, play all sorts of video games and watch awesome shows like Doctor Who!

- It generally takes me anywhere between 1-20 minutes to reply to something in this thread. So don't assume I've left or am ignoring you before that time limit is up. I multi-task mad, playing LoL and reading a book while watching TV and typing here online...so...yeah... >.<

-I'll add even more on myself as I think of what to say xD

The Blue Snowman

User ImageName: None
Position: Charity Mule
Catchphrase: Needs one!
Nation: None
Info: N/A

Blu112nike

User ImageName: You may call me blu
Position: Thread Moderator
Catchphrase: Derp.
Nation: United States
Info: I am a dork. I am a big anime/manga fan. I am a BIG yaoi fan. I am a HUGE Roronoa Zoro from One Piece fan. I tend to doodle and if I like your avatar, I may draw your avatar randomly for free

Seph Baelzara

User ImageName: Seph Baelzara
Position: Charter Thread Moderator
Catchphrase: I dun have one
Nation: U.S.
Info: I roam Gaia. I've been every where at least once. Talk to me, you may learn some things!

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Tala Maxwell
blu112nike

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

I just guess we couldn't keep this blank! D<

CC Gengar rolled 10 100-sided dice: 83, 67, 48, 28, 46, 33, 51, 62, 27, 86 Total: 531 (10-1000)

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Contest

The Many Faces of Chomper

Chomper is our thread's lovely mascot folks and boy is he in need of some glamor shots! The user who provides the best art of him in the most unique outfit will receive a 500,000 gold prize! But don't feel that if you don't win that your effort went to nothing! All entries to this contest will have a permanent place as a revolving image on the first post!

The judging for the winner will be held one month after we have at least 10 entrants, the judges being myself, the thread mods, 2 members of this thread and one outsider.

Entrants: 0

Roll the dice!

Each user is allowed 30 chances to attempt to roll and win the prize for each month. You must roll 10 100-sided dice as part of the post and you must number each of your dice posts with the attempt number that the post represents (feel free to decorate or customize your posts as you wish). To win you must come up with a total result of 616 from your dice roll. First and second prize is the current month's collectible item, third prize is 10,000 gold and fourth place is a random item from my inventory!

January's winners

Promotion

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200