Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Introduction

Hello all! Being on a website for so long,
                                                a person is bound to have more items than the standard user,
                                                right? Well, I suppose that's true. I'm definitely not the
                                                wealthiest Gaian, but my gold sure has added up over the years. My
                                                name is Noct, formerly known as Cresandra. I've been a member
                                                of Gaia since December of 2003, and I wish to spread my gold
                                                to users who absolutely need it.
                                                and I have changed my now dead charity into a Quest Line!

My RP friends know me as Santa Claus. xd The reason being is
                                                because I do not have a problem with donating! Which means, if
                                                you post in this thread, I may even donate to you! wink Now, this
                                                does not mean come into my thread and beg for donations.
                                                Nothing aggravates me more that a person trying to take advantage
                                                of another user's kindness. Instead, sit around and have a chat. I'll
                                                enjoy that a lot. <3

I can not afford to donate anymore since the Gaian economy has drastically changed.
                                                I gave away my Steel Plated Ninja Headband to a friend for his birthday, and I do not regret this
                                                one bit. However, after spending quite a lot of money on getting a Floating Imp Potion (which is literally worthless now), Gaia's economy went CRAZY O_O. I lost my value almost instantly as I was not able to sell my Floating Imp Potion. So I just used it.

I had saved my items throughout years of being on Gaia. I had multiple items that I traded for to get the Imp Potion, including Horns of the Demon, Angelic Scarf, Angelic Sash, and many, many more items. It breaks my heart to see this happen, but I do need help obtaining my Headband back, which was the original plan. (To do without help, that is.)

So here I am, changing my Charity that didn't hit off too well, into an actual quest thread. Wish me luck!

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

What is this crazy avatar I am trying to get?

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Donators

- Buttery Biscuit Face: 50k! heart
                                                - TINSTAAFL: Seracila's Pendant 3rd Gen. heart heart

Tippers

To be on this list, you must tip the FIRST POST of this thread.

- Naikoru9276
                                                - toasty nippIes
                                                - DelarStar
                                                - Am_I_God
                                                - Ilvias
                                                - ICESYS
                                                - sweetkittycupcake
                                                - pudding infection
                                                - theluckyduckie
                                                - Nevv Jersey
                                                - Infinite Secrets
                                                - Dr DETHDEFY
                                                - [.Vinyl Leaf.]
                                                - matutinary
                                                - Kir
                                                - binghu
                                                - iFizafrin
                                                - Silent Heaven x
                                                - confunded
                                                - Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
                                                - FayfeX
                                                - X-Need A Demonstration-X
                                                - Got Sick
                                                - Oliveyhu
                                                - Yulien
                                                - Misaki_chanz
                                                - myungyeol

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

How does the Charity work? (Not active at the moment.)

It's simple, really! Just chat and hang out.
                                                I will donate to people randomly if they continue to talk.
                                                And I guarantee it'll either be an item or a minimum of 100k.
                                                I will update more information later.
                                                As of now, keep on posting!

However, I do like to hold conversations with intelligent people.
                                                So that means if you can hold a conversation about sciences,
                                                astronomy, physics, etc. and I choose to donate to you, you
                                                may receive extra based on your useful knowledge. This is to
                                                encourage not only high school students on GaiaOnline to be
                                                more enthusiastic about science related subject, but just to
                                                hold out a decent conversation to begin with!

I will update more later here.

Contests!

Christmas Special
                                                Short story special! Write any short story that involves Christmas.
                                                The story must be AT LEAST 500 words and no more than
                                                5,000 words.
                                                I enjoy romance/deep/well-thought-out stories,
                                                so please remember this to possibly up your chances in
                                                winning. Be sure to be descriptive with your story! Explain the
                                                scenery, the emotion, etc etc. First place winner will receive
                                                500k, second place will receive 100k, and third place will receive
                                                50k.

It's really easy to enter this competition, simply post this code below
                                                in this thread to enter. I will put you on the list of competitors. You must
                                                submit your story to me through PM by December 23rd, 2012. The winners
                                                will be announced on December 25th, 2012. If less than three people sign
                                                up for the contest, then I will close the contest and give everyone
                                                who did enter 100k for at least attempting to participate.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#68838B]
                                                [quote="Cresandra"] [/quote]
                                                Put me on the list to enter the Short-Story competition! [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

List of competitors:
                                                          1.) toasty nippIes
                                                          2.)

Bump Contest!
                                                First person to bump this thread 100 times will receive 100k. You may
                                                include your bumps while you chat in this thread. Send me a PM when
                                                you get post your final bump. I will be checking to see if you have indeed
                                                bumped 100 times, so please do not cheat. Oh, and, do be awesome and
                                                keep count of the bumps?

We already have a winner! heart
                                                - PEEXIE, congratulations!

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

People who have received Donations from this Charity!

- toasty nippIes: 100k heart
                                                - PEEXIE: 100k (Bump Contest winner) heart

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas