Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
(Please note that this was written 3 years ago)
Good evening, fine sir and/or madam.

I do say, you’re looking rather ravishing.
Okay, enough butt-kissery, onto ze serious business. Okay so I don’t have a fancy post style or an attractive selfie as a signature (maybe one day), but I do have, as many gaians and Martin Luther King Jr. have, a dream. Or, in my case, a couple. Mainly because I used to be indecisive. Now, I’m not sure.

Enough tomfoolery, you’re 12 and don’t know what this is. So I tend to, when writing, add a lot of unnecessary background information for what I think is the reader’s benefit but is often just a waste of time, but seriously, I think it’s beneficial here, so here’s a bit of a backstory:
After a whole lot of random, month-long hiatuses from gaia in the past couple of years, the introduction of the Alchemy feature has motivated me to sell some or donate many of the papers and flowers I was hoarding, and re-addicted me to gaia. It also sparked some motivation to reach some long-awaited goals. Yet, my goals are quite ambitious for someone who doesn’t have the time to spend hours on end (except in the holidays) fishing, etc., and It’ll be a dark day when I start spending my hard earned money on pixelated clothes, so nuh-uh, cash shop. Which is why I decided to turn to the wider gaia community and ask for not only donations of cheap sales, but also your support (aww). But srsly guiz, I get lazy so a friendly or aggressive ‘bump’ would be most appreciated to remind me to keep going.

Okay, so that paragraph wasn’t quite as meaningful as anticipated, so I guess I’ll try to make it worth your while. Not really. But rather than ‘bump’ing, if you could just post the name of your favourite vegetable, that’d be dandy. Just because.

Have a splendiferous day, and please refer to the posts below for more information.

TL;DR (I don’t blame you) I’m questing things, you’re goodlooking, support is most appreciated, post your favourite vegetable. Refer to posts below for further info.

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
What in good gravy am I questing for?
(In order of WANT and achievability)

User ImageWhite Body Dye:
User ImageWhite inks 60/500

User ImageGolden Laurels:
Not enough/60+bil
D:

User Image Cat Faces:
BOUGHT, YAY! 1/6/12

Every game/zOMG item, ever:
I enjoy hoarding random things, so feel free to give me your junk and I'll pass it on to people who need it whee

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
For those who prefer gaining more than my respect and lifelong appreciation for helping me out
I am buying things, for prices not too much less than MP prices:

Inks(each)
User ImageRed: 350g
User ImageBlue: 350g
User ImageGreen: 250g
User ImageWhite: 5k

Red/Green/Blue bugs will be bought for 5g each

User ImageTickets: 2g each

I will take any trash/zOMG ‘junk’ off your hands, however, and will assume it is a donation if you include it in the trade, and for which I will be very grateful whee

Keep in mind that if you do sell me things, I like paying nice, round numbers so if it’s something ridiculous like 17,362g, I’d be likely to round up and pay you 18k or 20k if I’m in a good mood, particularly with tickets.

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Selling game/zOMG items(Alchemy):
I don't do Alchemy, but I'm not selling the following:
Red/Green/Blue/White Inks
Red/Green/Blue bugs
Crumpled Paper Bags
Old Cans

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Why?:

White Body Dye:
I already have White Body Dye (it was the main thing I was questing for when I made this quest thread). I'm now questing another, to sell (or to sell the inks) so I can afford the Golden Laurels.

Golden Laurels:
They're sparkly. I want them.

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Quote this post if you want to, no pressure.
My favorite vegetable is that sea vege salad stuff you get at sushi places and japanese restaurants.
i like carrots
I no that eggplant has seeds but watever, yea eggplant. blaugh

Dangerous Pants

I expected this to be a more active thread. xD

I like broccoli.

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Danger Pants.
I expected this to be a more active thread. xD

I like broccoli.

Yeah maybe one day, I only sent the link to a couple of people (you're the first to actually respond) whee
And good choice with broccoli
I like potato and sweet potato, theyre so versatile!

Wealthy Businessman

_Purpalicious_09

My favorite is probably steamed broccoli.

Hey purpal, would you be willing to sell me all of your sacred keys for a total of 30K?

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
king bing bing
_Purpalicious_09

My favorite is probably steamed broccoli.

Hey purpal, would you be willing to sell me all of your sacred keys for a total of 30K?

What exactly are the keys used for? neutral I bought a bunch that were 'cheap' when they first came out since I thought they'd be part of something epic, but I dunno. I don't really read any announcements and such either, so.. dramallama
User Image
This is how...

∞ {XD I actually enjoyed reading your 'meaningfully descriptive background knowledge' all the best with your quest!

I'm avoiding Alchemy for the same reason... well that and to get through the lower levels you need a steady income too keep you going as it's not really profitable early on.

} ∞

... I disappear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas