Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Epic Garbage Quest(aka You crazy Rizu!)

Update(1/2/12):
Yes I'm still doing this quest, I haven't stopped...I just update quietly on the first page--which has come so far in part thanks to you guys. Thank you so much for your help in 2012, and I look forward to perhaps completing this thing this time in 2014

You read that right...I am looking to keep track of my garbage hunt(flowers and papers,but not bugs). I will also need alot of assistance from Gaians.I would love to take your "useless" garbage. My garbage collection will be for 15minutes each day(to ensure adequate acquisition time).

List is updated daily or every other day(or when I see my papers have been added to my inventory...which might not be til the next day emotion_0A0 At least I don't have to save them anymore, they're auto-added emotion_bigheart )

If you don't feel like holding on to your garbage could you donate it to me?

I am looking for:
Flowers:
Sunflower 1438/10000

Pink Carnation 792/10000
White Carnation 1254/10000
Blue Carnation 1019/10000

Pink Daffodil 3334/10000
Yellow Daffodil 3003/10000
Blue Daffodil 2988/10000

White Daisy 5265/10000
Blue Daisy 6992/10000
Purple Daisy 2334/10000

Papers:
Crumpled Newspaper 5522/10000
Old Crumpled Newspaper 752/10000
Dirty Crumpled Newspaper 6089/10000

Crumpled Newsprint 4408/10000

Red Construction paper 2859/10000
Blue Construction Paper 7187/10000
Green Construction Paper 6469/10000

Crumpled Paper bag 4635/10000

Crumpled Xerox Paper Blue 9123/10000
Crumpled Xerox Paper White 6848/10000
Crumpled Xerox Paper Goldenrod 4045/10000

Giftboxes:
Golden Giftboxes formula(I need 700,000gg to make all of & buy these formulas)11/100(I'm going to do philosopher's cache formula instead...they have been changed to be more viable then GGBformulas,selling them each week til all gone)
Philosopher's Cache formula 72/100(buying 5 formulas each week or as gold funds allow! Donations of the formula itself are appreciated)

**color code: green=almost there(@least 7k); red= having difficulty finding;blue= over 4k located

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
What the heck are you going to do with all that garbage?
So; they lowered the stuff, but I'm still going forward with the 210k, as that will still be necessary if they didn't change the odds to get anything to make the formula I choose to work on(and not cutin,batfat or other commons but ones in the shop,in the MP or ones in my lvl).

Attention all Devs: I am having severe issues in finding red construction paper, golden construction paper, pink carnations, pink daffodil and old crumpled newspaper...I believe this might be a legitimate issue for the towns system,so please make a correction(adjustment) when you've got a free half hour.

Update 8/24: They have made it easier to finally find items, and they have removed the insurmountable challenge Alchemy previously posed. As of right now, I feel it is a doable system, but luck still plays too large a role on the "alchemist cache" and the color bag you are granted. It is overabundance of Aquamarine(as of right now), and a smattering wash of everything else that one might need more.
Alchemy. Quite honestly I still need at least 10000+ of everything to stand a chance of making anything with the "luck" I have. I suck at RiGs,and at least with 10k each I am bound to get somewhere...

But you made a "rare" item...why do you even care?

Even though I made a Tsunami KO shirt(through luck I might add) I feel even more strongly that others deserve the same chance, regardless of their "luck"...because luck is overrated and goes south as quickly as it comes. People want items not because they are rare, but because they LIKE them. People that gather rares just to have them will exist,yes, but there is no reason why someone that enjoys the look of something can't have it with a reasonable amount of work.

I'll probably end up raffling away alchemy items I don't need/want;sharing formulas for lvl1...you get the picture.(no longer necessary because lvl 1 has been nerfed to LEVEL ONE, and the curve is no longer prohibitive)

If such an absurd need to get anywhere wasn't created I think the community would be much better off as a whole.(my thoughts on Alchemy)

Then again what do I know? I'm just a user. emotion_c8

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
I need most of my flowers/papers for alchemy, but I STILL get alot of reg newspaper and newsprints I don't need, and some green/blue construction ...

ok if I send you my extras?

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
rainbowlady1
I need most of my flowers/papers for alchemy, but I STILL get alot of reg newspaper and newsprints I don't need, and some green/blue construction ...

ok if I send you my extras?

Every little bit helps,regardless of type. Thank you very much. I'll get to it asap(but I'm with family so it might be a day or two before I can complete the trade 100%

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Thanks for being so kind to me guys. You're helping me get to the goal that much faster smile
rofl

Goodluck!

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
` e c s t a c y.
rofl

Goodluck!

ninja Donations make it go faster,and thanks!
Rizuzua

I was thinking of it! I have a huge hoard of flowers and paper, nearly 5k of each saved up for 7 and a half years. Not sure if I want to part with it yet but I will be sure to let you know if I do!

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
` e c s t a c y.
Rizuzua

I was thinking of it! I have a huge hoard of flowers and paper, nearly 5k of each saved up for 7 and a half years. Not sure if I want to part with it yet but I will be sure to let you know if I do!

emotion_jawdrop Well if you don't want to that's fine too.
Rizuzua

If I ever do, you will be the one it goes too 4laugh
          Goodluck again~!

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
` e c s t a c y.
Rizuzua

If I ever do, you will be the one it goes too 4laugh
          Goodluck again~!

Thank you smile

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'm getting there. With the correction in towns I can pick up more limited/harder to find papers.

WHY ARE CERTAIN PAPERS RARE? What the world is going on here? It's just paper right? Papers shouldn't STOP being collectible if nobody is around to get it. Leave em active,or eliminate them faster D:

I keep walking up on carnations and having them noncollectable, and this is quite flustering...it's just a flower, it's just another kind of paper.

Please stop mucking with the rarity of PAPER. It's messing up the my personal hunt...and probably reeking havoc on the marketplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff