Donate Gold 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Donate Items 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 3 ]
Just to Chat 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Submitting For a Friend 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 4 ]
To give love & hugs 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 > >>

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking for donations to help meet the demands of the questing. No Donation is too small as every little bit helps.
All donations to be sent to Koji Kei our thread mule.

User Image

1st POST ON PAGE 100 GETS A SPECIAL GIFT!
User Image

1. Always Follow Gaia’s TOS.
2. Respect Yourself.
3. Respect Your Fellow Gaians.
4. Begging / Spamming is a BIG No,No!
5. Anyone Caught Submitting for Their Mule Account Will Be
Permanently Disqualified From ALL Dreams Come True Thread Activities.

6. Do Not PM the MODs Asking For Donations or for Them to Bend the Rules... Doing So Gets You On the Naughty List.
7. All MOD Decisions Are Final! Complaining to One MOD About Another Will Not Help as We Stand Behind Each Other 100%.
8. Failure to Read/Follow the Rules Will Result in the Automatic Denial of Your Quest Submission.
9. Due to Submitting and Never Returning Again, We Have Decided That You Must Have at Least "10" Conversational Posts Before a Quest Can Be Submitted.
10. Be Friendly, Hangout Chat Make Some Amazing Friends.

User Image

1. You Can Only Quest For a Friend Not Yourself
2. The Person You Are Submitting For Needs To Have Been On Gaia For at Least 6 Months
3. The Item They Are Questing Can Not Be Over 200k
4. Only One Quest Per Person Every 6 Months To Insure We Are Able To Help as Many Gaians as Possible
5. Only One Submission Per Person Every 6 Months, So Choose Your Recipient Wisely

User Image

[b][size=18][color=cyan]I WANT TO MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE![/color][/size][/b]
[b](Name of the person you are submitting for):[/b]
[b](Item they are questing):[/b]
[b](How long they have been on Gaia):[/b]
[b](Why you believe they should be chosen by Dreams Come True):[/b]
(RESERVED)
User Image

User Image

Hi I'm River09

You can call me river or riv if you like. I have been a member of Gaiaonline since 2006 until recently I haven’t had too much activity on the site because I didn’t have friends to hang with, but I became active in a guild and I’ve become close to gackto and dia so we decided to do a Quest thread together.

I am a 19 year-old college student freshman. I’m attending Trinity College of Florida and staying in the dorms on campus. My major is Counseling and I’m going to be getting my BA while at Trinity before I transfer to a State University for my Masters Degree. So needless to say I will be on a lot but I may not be talkative too much at times. But I will keep my eyes open. I am fair and contemplative, stern but just when disciplinary issues arise. I have worked at Blockbuster for eight months and I’m currently trying to find a job close to campus.

I love reading, writing, sailing, kids, cooking, and Gaia. I also have fandoms that I love such as LOTR, POTC, Naruto, and Transformers. I always style my avi’s epically or try to at any rate and I’m obsessed with RIG’s and EI’s. I love the aquariums and I am currently trying to make it a trigger utopia.

Well that’s just a snippet about me I’ll talk to ya in the thread biggrin

River's Quest
User Image

2nd Quest:
User Image

User Image

Diaici1010

heart heart heart Hi My name is Dia short for Diaici1010. I have been on gaia for 3 1/2 years. I love jpop and kpop. My favorite shows to watch are korean and anime. I watch a new movie online or in the theaters every week. I can write and sing songs. I want to be a singer one day. I hope to help everyone and that's why I wanted to start a thread with my friend OhayouGackto and Rivers09. Now have fun and help those who helped you and make this thread a Dream Come True

User Image
OhayouGackto

I have been a member of Gaia since 2007 and have formed some strong bonds of friendship along the way (like with the ladies I am hosting this thread with). I am a proud crew member of the GGoA guild and love the whole idea behind the reason the Guild was formed. I decided to create this Charity Thread in hopes that it would inspire more generosity here on Gaia since you can only submit for a friend and not ones self.

I am a pretty laid back and level headed person. I don't like drama or any kind of backstabbing and quickly disassociate myself from those who do. I love anime/manga and Gackt as you can tell from my user name.

I hope this thread turns into something amazing and that many Gaians are helped along the way.

OhayouGackto's Quest
User Image

User Image
XoQueenOfTheDamnedKennaoX

Hello there! I'm XoQueenOfTheDamnedKennaoX but you can feel free to call me Kenna! I've been a member of the wonderful world of Gaia Online since about 2006 (on numerous accounts haha) and I love it here! I am very interested in writing and reading. A huge Anne Rice fan if you couldn't tell from my username ^_^ I love to roleplay (so if you like it too, hit me up!) and a pretty easy going person altogether! Just follow the rules and we will get along great!

XoXoXo

Kenna!

Kenna's Quest
User Image
User Image

xXxNekoTilaTequilaxXx has received Sibyls Incantation.
Chibi Rat has received Dander
cute_bipolarangel has received Starbabies
Mimi Starr has received Enchanted Book

User Image

None

Familiar Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Irish Pirate Queen 4k , OhayouGackto 20k, Diaici1010 100k, XoQueenOfTheDamnedKennaoX 10k ,xXxNekoTilaTequilaxXx 6k,Riddler Rain 10k , River 9k ,Chibi Rat 640g, Defiant Beauty 11080g

User Image
River09
Sea Green Sport Vest
SDPlus #186 Zaina Doll
Triple Demon Horns
Nicolae's Underwear X2
International Gasmask (USA)
Argyle Scoodie
zOMG! Monster Armor
zOMG! Monster Boots
Gold Mountain Tie (red heart)
Mushroom Hat
Prisoner's Shackles
1040 tokens-XoQueenOfTheDamnedKennaoX
Vampire Bite Marks-XoQueenOfTheDamnedKennaoX
Science Camp Beaker & Tongs-XoQueenOfTheDamnedKennaoX
xXxNekoTilaTequilaxXx 20 tokens
Chibi Rat -Ancient Chest,Hermit Cat Drop
Defiant Beauty 11080g- Gold Wrist Watch
Groucho Glasses
Red Sour Patch Kids Buddy
Wind Halo
Leviathan's Grace (Chest)

Familiar Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
(RESERVED)

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Rivers let me steal your avi please? it's so cute! I wish the lucky chest would give me cecile please please! Gina you look cute too I cannot wait to my Gogh Reed to have white hair but I love this hair too.

Familiar Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
you can steal it and we can be twins!!

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
heart heart heart Yay thanks Rivers I will just pray I get her him in the chest. I am loving the epic avi's I have been seeing by all friends. it's been inspiring me.You look amazing. Gackt where are you?

Familiar Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
i was soooo shocked when he appeared in my inventory i tell ya one thing i want to get asap is the angelic manner im going to use cash to get another reed
I'm here Dia...was contacting a mod about the move.

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Rivers why do you want another gogh reed for the hair? I love the mood bubbles I need to sell then get more cash for more of them.

@ Thank Gackt for everything and good we can be moved I am so excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff