Gaian visit count:

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 91 92 93 > >>

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hello, and welcome to my quest thread.
I am working to complete my dream avi down below. Right now I am questing for Nitemare Sash and I could really use some help. If lots of Gaians could just donate at least 10 gold, I'd be extremely happy. Even a single piece of gold will help me get to my goal faster than I could've done on my own.

*~TekTek Quest Box/Updates~*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
20 March 2008: Quest thread begins. biggrin
22 March 2008: Bought BFF Chain. Bought Egyptian anklets. (right and left) Bought Sweetheart Gold Earrings. Bought Autumn Glory.
23 March 2008: Received donation from kikioRobin. biggrin
18 April 2008: Bought Gift of Goddess. Started Phoenix Circlet quest.
15 May 2008: Postponed Phoenix Circlet quest, and started Spartan Cloak Quest.
23 May 2008: mollieBEAR hacked my account and I now have to start over. stressed scream
26 May 2008: yunalyssa donated 1000g! heart
27 May 2008: The Urban Ninja donated Gold Tribal Torso Tattoo 4laugh heart
8 June 2008: massapproach donated 200g! 4laugh
10 June 2008: treebornkettlgrl donated 500g! xd
11 July 2008: Bought Golden Tribal Bottom Tattoo.
12 July 2008: Bought Golden Tribal Head Tattoo.
9 August 2012: DarkHipsturd donated 1g!
13 June 2009: Draconic Alacrity donated Wed to Darkness. 4laugh

*~/Introduction/Rules/Donaters & Bumpers/Contests & Banners/About Me/Other Links/My Pets/~*
User Image
*~Rules~*
-follow TOS (duh)
-bumping is allowed
-spamming is not allowed
-no page-stretching
-no fighting
-and no l337 please.

*~Red List~*
This is the good list. No one here yet.

*~Black List~*
no one here either....let's keep it that way.

*~/Introduction/Rules/Donaters & Bumpers/Contests & Banners/About Me/Other Links/My Pets/~*

User Image
User Image
Donaters:
Lil_Fox- 50g
kikioRobin- 1000g biggrin
yunalyssa- 1000g heart
The Urban Ninja- Golden Tribal Torso Tattoo 4laugh heart
massapproach- 200g 4laugh
treebornkettlgrl- 500g xd

Bumpers:
Me biggrin
Fire Dragon Blaze
Wyvernette

User Image
User Image
*~Contests~*
5th person to post on page 50 wins 1000g

*~Banners~*
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.39038971/][IMG]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee186/dragonfire023/draconiasquest_big.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.39038971/][IMG]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee186/dragonfire023/draconiasquest_small.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image
*~About Me~*
Real name: Michelle (not going to tell you my last name for obvious reasons)
Nickname: Mei
Date of Birth: September 23
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, singing (when i'm alone), animals, reading fictional novels (mostly fantasy or mystery genres), internet (can't live without it blaugh ), and dragons.
Dislikes: writing (essays and reports), and my hyperactive cousins that drive me up the wall.

I'm really shy at first, but once i get to know you better i can't seem to stop talking (usually just nonsense) but oh well, so if i stop talking here on gaia, it usually means i'm out of things to say, or i just won't feel like talking anymore. sorry if that seems a little rude, i'll try to work on my socializing skill. sweatdrop when i was a kid, my grandma wouldn't let me play with the other kids (she even followed me to school...everyday!) so i was always alone growing up. After she died, i tried being a little more open, but because my parents are pennypinchers, and i'm not interested on what's "in" on the latest trends or what was on tv the night before, people didn't like to talk to me. I didn't have a real friend until i reached highschool (how sad is that?). but at the end of my sophmore year my mom decided to move me and my brother to a new school. somehow i managed to make more friends at my new school then i did at my old school.
oh geez, i think i talked just a bit too much again. Okay, not of lot of people were donating and i thought it was because they didn't know me so that's why i put it in here. hopefully thanks to this i can find some new friends. biggrin
(if you read all this thanks!)

*~/Introduction/Rules/Donaters & Bumpers/Contests & Banners/About Me/ Other Links/My Pets/~*

User Image
User Image
*~Other Links~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^Banner Making Thread^

User Image
^Quest Thread^

User Image
^Giveaway Thread^

User Image
^Quest Thread^

User Image
^Dragcave Posting Cave^

User Image
^Quest Thread^

User Image

^Quest Thread/Giveaway^

User Image
User Image

*~My Pets~*

*~Dragcave Dragons~*

User Image

*~Pokeplushies~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~Minicity~*

User Image
Click to go to my city
Click to add factories
Click to add trasportation

*~Valenth~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces