Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
66. What is your favorite type of ice cream?
I dunno where to find it anymore, but while I was in England I found this really yummy ice cream made with girl scout cookies. I liked the one made with samoas. I can't find it now tho.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
67. If your ice cubes could always be any shape, what shape would you choose?
a star. Stars are pretty and not hard to make.

luvlee_x rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Kawaii Otaku

azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 32
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow Diamond, won 10bil
🎲Roll: 4
✪New Position✪: 36
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow Diamon, won 10bil and Purple Star
I will take this item
User Image

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
68. If your tv was stuck on 1 channel, what channel would you want it to be?
Food Network. It's always on that channel anyway lol.

Fireangel911's Senpai

16,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81

ooo sounds fun. where do you stream?

i use a site called picarto
i would love to do something on twitch, considering the stuff u can do on there
however, i do nsfw, and twitch doesnt allow things like that.
but picarto allows all sorts of artists, sfw or nsfw. so i use that
Wow, i'm going to look that up now. how have you been?

ive been doing alright

picarto is pretty handy
i know some people who do sfw stuff use twitch
but picarto is specifically made for artists
they have different tiers of subscriptions if you wanted premium stuff
but you can totally get away with just having a free account and streaming
its what i do
LOL sounds fun, i have work in a bit but if i can get the chance i'll make an account.
i hope u enjoy watching streams if u do ~
i hope it's good. As for streams, it depends on what the stream is about. I like watching Gmod Streams on YouTube.

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Deus de Charity
MonokuroBara

True, but I bet that it's not efficient. I can't imagine grinding Stone Vigil from level 41? to level 50. I still have PTSD from my first run. lmao

And, maybe, but... Idk. I feel like all event items should be accessible to all players. The event lasted a month, so that was fair, but like I said, I just think the timing was odd—SE: farm MGP for this event! *event ends* here, have bonus MGP! lol

I'll pay closer attention next time I'm doing GATEs. You're prob right. Tbh, I don't pay much attention to them when I'm doing them. lol xD And, yeah, it really is annoying. Like, it isn't fun doing it once, much less multiple times in a short timeframe. GATEs are on a schedule now, iirc, so... They could easily fix that. >.<

Prob. I never understood why we can't add offline players. x.x And, yeah, I get you—I'm one of those long name people. lmao I get called "Mono" a lot, but I prefer "Bara"—my husband's fault. lol My gamertag is MonokuroBara and his gamertag is MonokuroKaen. lolol We confuse people a lot, but by now (8 years later), it's too late to change. We only swapped it for FFXIV because we needed a first and last name.

And, you may have a point about coordination, but Iunno. xD It's okay. I don't have to add you. It's not a big deal. ^^; I just get excited when I meet people who play. lolol

nah nah see you spend all ur mgp on the 15 event
then you just restock! emotion_awesome

yeah usually youre just too busy doing the gate, so i dont blame you
gates have always been on a schedule
just i think for the event theyre more often than usual.
but they definitely couldve just had it be like... 1 of each in a row then restart at the beginning again?

oooo its cute you have matching names though~! <3

i dont blame you sometimes its like 'omg worlds crossing!' lol

lol! That's one way to look at it! x3

Oh, I see. o,o I didn't notice the schedule until the FFXV event, so I guess that I was just unaware. lol I only figured it out because I talked to a GATEkeeper NPC, and I was like whaaat, they tell us when the next GATE is?!? #mindblown lmao But, yeah, I'd love if they cycled thru the whole list once and then repeated. Iirc, some of them have achievements, too? It would make getting them a lot easier.

Thank you. ^^ It was his idea. I rerolled a char after I got hacked on another MMO, and he rerolled with me—surprised me by matching my name. lol He's a sweetheart. x3

Omg. I thought that you said Animal Crossing for a sec. rip My brain. lolol Prob because I just heard about it's E3 teaser. >> << Iunno if you're into Animal Crossing, but it's looking pretty wild~

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
69. What is your favorite type of milkshake? What's in it?
Strawberry. Strawberries are in it lol. Strawberries are like..heaven sent.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MonokuroBara
Deus de Charity
MonokuroBara

True, but I bet that it's not efficient. I can't imagine grinding Stone Vigil from level 41? to level 50. I still have PTSD from my first run. lmao

And, maybe, but... Idk. I feel like all event items should be accessible to all players. The event lasted a month, so that was fair, but like I said, I just think the timing was odd—SE: farm MGP for this event! *event ends* here, have bonus MGP! lol

I'll pay closer attention next time I'm doing GATEs. You're prob right. Tbh, I don't pay much attention to them when I'm doing them. lol xD And, yeah, it really is annoying. Like, it isn't fun doing it once, much less multiple times in a short timeframe. GATEs are on a schedule now, iirc, so... They could easily fix that. >.<

Prob. I never understood why we can't add offline players. x.x And, yeah, I get you—I'm one of those long name people. lmao I get called "Mono" a lot, but I prefer "Bara"—my husband's fault. lol My gamertag is MonokuroBara and his gamertag is MonokuroKaen. lolol We confuse people a lot, but by now (8 years later), it's too late to change. We only swapped it for FFXIV because we needed a first and last name.

And, you may have a point about coordination, but Iunno. xD It's okay. I don't have to add you. It's not a big deal. ^^; I just get excited when I meet people who play. lolol

but they definitely couldve just had it be like... 1 of each in a row then restart at the beginning again?

Oh, I see. o,o I didn't notice the schedule until the FFXV event, so I guess that I was just unaware. lol I only figured it out because I talked to a GATEkeeper NPC, and I was like whaaat, they tell us when the next GATE is?!? #mindblown lmao But, yeah, I'd love if they cycled thru the whole list once and then repeated. Iirc, some of them have achievements, too? It would make getting them a lot easier.

Thank you. ^^ It was his idea. I rerolled a char after I got hacked on another MMO, and he rerolled with me—surprised me by matching my name. lol He's a sweetheart. x3

Omg. I thought that you said Animal Crossing for a sec. rip My brain. lolol Prob because I just heard about it's E3 teaser. >> << Iunno if you're into Animal Crossing, but it's looking pretty wild~

Isn't the new DLC coming out soon? I just got membership for Final Fantasy cause I remembered I pre-ordered it and what good is pre-ordering the newest dlc if you can't explore it?

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
70. How do you prefer to eat eggs?
Over easy, otherwise I won't eat them. I really don't like eggs. They are kinda gross.

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Deus de Charity

yeah i tried to just drain the tiny blister
i get them now and then, ive looked it up and they seem to be something called stress blisters?
i tried to just drain it but it wasnt like.. big enough to do so? so it was bugging me that like while talking or doing anything there was this sharp pain on my finger tip uAu
and even though i messed with it it gave some sort of relief, at least, cuz then it was just at that 1 spot instead of the entire finger tip due to the location of it.

it was luckily a good bandaid brand, i had washed my hands multiple times and it stayed on just fine. i just didnt wanna wear it anymore after a while. i only wanted it on for a little while, considering it was open and i wanted to put neosporin on it without it then getting everywhere aha.

its still a tiny dot on my fingertip, but it doesnt hurt nearly as much as it did, so woo

oh ive never heard of stress blisters but stress can cause a lot of different things just depends on the person is all
so it just wasnt having it and you kept messing with it XD awww i can see how that could be a pain at least you got to releive it some in the end

oh nice sounds like a good one if it stayed on after a few washes thats like the real test there ya know? thats totally understandable i mean it can make a mess if it is just getting smeared everywhere not to mention other things can stick into the open tiny hole

yaaay thats goood!

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Aytrix
MonokuroBara
Deus de Charity
MonokuroBara

Isn't the new DLC coming out soon? I just got membership for Final Fantasy cause I remembered I pre-ordered it and what good is pre-ordering the newest dlc if you can't explore it?

For FFXIV? The Shadowbringers expansion is coming at the end of June. ^^ Early access starts June 28th, iirc.

Btw, your avy is fantastic! ^^

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
71. Are you more of a cat person, or a dog person? Or do you prefer other pets?
Cats, although I do love snakes, or just about any reptile.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MonokuroBara

For FFXIV? The Shadowbringers expansion is coming at the end of June. ^^ Early access starts June 28th, iirc.

Oh that's genius. If I'm not mistaken I did get early access. I pre-ordered it in Jan, I think I got the collection one too? I don't remember, it was a while ago lol. We'd just gotten taxes and I was like "ooh I have money should do this before we don't have money"

Thank you! Your's is rather fantastic too.

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Aytrix
MonokuroBara

Oh that's genius. If I'm not mistaken I did get early access. I pre-ordered it in Jan, I think I got the collection one too? I don't remember, it was a while ago lol. We'd just gotten taxes and I was like "ooh I have money should do this before we don't have money"

Thank you! Your's is rather fantastic too.

My husband and I did the same thing. x3 We wanted to make sure that we could play asap because Viera<3 I'm very hyped! ^^

And, thank you! ^^

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MonokuroBara

My husband and I did the same thing. x3 We wanted to make sure that we could play asap because Viera<3 I'm very hyped! ^^

And, thank you! ^^

I am too! Tho I did stop playing for about 2 months or so. I had some issues with the people. I couldn't find anyone for dungeons and when I did, the people were complete, well there isn't a nice word for it. Well, it was one person, but it upset me so badly. Plus I tried to find people for a dungeon and it'd find all the people and then someone would leave, and it happened like a dozen times before I finally got fed up.

I'm hoping to start playing again in the next few days, if I can work up the courage to not be upset lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff