Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Counselor

23,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
gaia_angelleft M18

I started playing The Sims 4 so I haven't been on Gaia much lately.
I can't really stop my sims from aging when I'm not playing them? I've unchecked the right boxes I think, but the sim I was playing with still got a call from my other sim who wanted to have a birthday party and therefor aged, even though I wasn't playing that household.
gaia_angelright
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten

Yeah they were quick one sbut still. She had a huge stand alone.garage that is completely destroyed. She was super lucky cuz that was only ten feet away from the house. It is a rental though so it much they can do until the landlord get there. Everyone is safe and unharmed though so there is that at least.

im glad theyre all safe
did the house survive? just the standalone garage bit the dust?
hope they didnt have TOO much stuff in there......

Yeah just the garage. The only thing in there was junk they wanted to throw out so yay I guess? The house as far as they could tell didnt get any damage but it's also a super old house so had a bunch of stuff loose anyway
Phanna

Yeah, It's kind of an issue with sub stuff...like if you don't keep up with the fees, you loose it. I'm hesitant to go into services like that

I still feel so weird bragging so much about Chewy...but so far, they have never messed up, overcharged us or had stuff out of stock when we need it...and in a small town, there are just no local places (besides WalMart maybe) to get all the things to keep Sterling a happy kitty.

On the driving though:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah but with amazon stuff u can 'skip a month' you just have to cancel before it ships out. which u usually have plenty of time for it.

im glad it works for you, its hard sometimes to find a reliable service
for us we just havent sorted the logistics of how much we need and when we need to skip LOL....

AND I DID IT
I DID IT!!!
i got dressed
i drove to walmart
i went shopping, got snacks and drinks and the dog treats
and paid on my own
and drove home!!
I DID IT!!!

and omg i almost didnt see the treats, its sometimes a tossup if they have them or not.
cuz they only carry that 1 flavor for the brand, and it can sometimes get lost within all the stuff @o@;;;
im p sure we have a shipment coming so i only bought 1.
but i almost missed it, cuz it was hidden away and only had 1 left. lmao..

Counselor

23,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
gaia_angelleft I'm currently playing Bunny Planet in Lake Kindred. My team has leveled up quite a lot lately! I'm playing without giving them level up potions, and they are at level 7, 8, 9, 13 and 14. Letting my Grunny battle is always a struggle because it's weak. I use a lot of singes. My other kins are strong.

M19
gaia_angelright

Counselor

23,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
gaia_angelleft M20 gaia_angelright

Lady Lotus Honey rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Tooru Sasaki's Significant Otter

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂:26
❂Place Effect❂ Purple Star
would like User Image this for my prize please and thank you if you still have it
🎲Roll:5
✪New Position✪:31
❂Place Effect❂:Blue Square next turn start with +3 spaces

Counselor

23,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
gaia_angelleft M21 gaia_angelright
Phanna

Yeah, and since all tax plans now are targeting those that get over ten million dollars a year...a good portion of people will never ever get close to that. And really, if you got 10 million a year, would you really care if the government came in and took 70 cents of that one dollar that goes over that 10 million for your year? Something tells me, most people who aren't greedy ******** would be totally cool with it.

Yeah, it's all cleaned up now. And all loose insulation is already out to to the trash

yeah but most people who have that much, are kinda greedy i would think.
but its just taxing the money above that amount? then its totally fine.
i think its weird she seemed to be upset about it? its not like she is the one being taxed aha

im glad you got it all managed! n.n
Romance_Addiction

Yeah, I love when the character would sing.
Don't you have to do a lot of side quests to free him?

oh you mean in ffx-2? i loved the singing in that one
and the cutscenes in x were so prettyyyyyy like when she is doing the dance ritual over the water

in ff9 i think you do have to do some stuff but honestly
i never finished the game e___e
got to the 3rd disc like 3 times.
but sometimes always ******** happened.
and i hate replaying games
and it was to a point i was like, i tried 3 times
AND IT JUST....something would always happen and i would lose my saves crying
so i never technically beat 9 rip.
-I- Sudden Abyss -I-
Deus de Charity

atm we are in a 1 bedroom apt e__e
so having 2 dogs would be a bit much, i think.
yeah that's such a small space >< one is enough till you can upgrade to a 2 bed. xD

yeah we wanna get a house thats 3bed2bath
room for.. growth, so to speak.
and if anything, guest rooms~ or game rooms =3= woot!
Mikusagi
Deus de Charity
ended up going out to the store today, bought some snacks and drinks, and came home.
super proud of myself for that, it sounds super mundane, but im terrified of going out on my own, esp driving and stuff. so im really proud that i did it.

gaia_angelleft Like social anxiety or like afraid that something's going to happen?

M17
gaia_angelright

i wouldnt say specifically social anxiety
just
anxiety
of anything

if im with my husband, i feel so much better
but if its just me, its like the world knows im alone and theyre all gonna get me, xD;;;
which i know isnt true. im just scared of all the what-ifs
and im anxious something will happen
anxious to be out on my own alone and do things cuz what if i mess up or something happens or idk what to do

but i did iiit.
AllThoseForgotten
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten

Yeah they were quick one sbut still. She had a huge stand alone.garage that is completely destroyed. She was super lucky cuz that was only ten feet away from the house. It is a rental though so it much they can do until the landlord get there. Everyone is safe and unharmed though so there is that at least.

im glad theyre all safe
did the house survive? just the standalone garage bit the dust?
hope they didnt have TOO much stuff in there......

Yeah just the garage. The only thing in there was junk they wanted to throw out so yay I guess? The house as far as they could tell didnt get any damage but it's also a super old house so had a bunch of stuff loose anyway

wow
im surprised that even such an old house
wasnt blasted by the debris or something surprised
but, thats amazing news!

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

yeah but with amazon stuff u can 'skip a month' you just have to cancel before it ships out. which u usually have plenty of time for it.

im glad it works for you, its hard sometimes to find a reliable service
for us we just havent sorted the logistics of how much we need and when we need to skip LOL....

AND I DID IT
I DID IT!!!
i got dressed
i drove to walmart
i went shopping, got snacks and drinks and the dog treats
and paid on my own
and drove home!!
I DID IT!!!

and omg i almost didnt see the treats, its sometimes a tossup if they have them or not.
cuz they only carry that 1 flavor for the brand, and it can sometimes get lost within all the stuff @o@;;;
im p sure we have a shipment coming so i only bought 1.
but i almost missed it, cuz it was hidden away and only had 1 left. lmao..

WOOT!
*grabs pompoms and cheers*

I've always been...skeptical of all things subscription..like if I'm not gonna use it often, I don't see a point..and really, for us and amazon...we use it like, once a year.
Phanna

WOOT!
*grabs pompoms and cheers*

I've always been...skeptical of all things subscription..like if I'm not gonna use it often, I don't see a point..and really, for us and amazon...we use it like, once a year.

yeah~ edwin said he was really proud of me too ^o^ emotion_bigheart

i need to be a good adult though and start working sweatdrop

yea thats fair, we use amazon quite often and have amazon prime.
and we have mostly dog stuff on subscription. and you can change the frequency of things
we have her dog pads, dog food, and dog treats on there.
havent really needed anything else so consistently so just use it for that.

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

yeah but most people who have that much, are kinda greedy i would think.
but its just taxing the money above that amount? then its totally fine.
i think its weird she seemed to be upset about it? its not like she is the one being taxed aha

im glad you got it all managed! n.n

Yeah, you'd think that...but there are a large group of millionaires that want to see a return to these tax brackets and hated the latest tax cuts that favored the top 1% while screwing over everyone else....so we have those on that side of the fence willing to make that push...which is actually kinda pleasant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff