Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Feral Duck

Deus de Charity
The(Sic)nessWithin

ahhhhh they sound adorable.

And woo he should have fun. I never made it up that far in Cali. I think it's hotter near the middle of the state though lol. There's a lot of weird people in Cali but it's kinda neat to go and say you did xD

oh, he is going to san diego. i was close! =3= ahaaa... had san in the name sweatdrop
he has been to san fran before though when he was in high school for an orchestra thing surprised
ive never been past alabama as fast as going west. lol.
always been on the southeast area

they are cute though! im wearing the black spacey one, >u<
Ohhhhhh yeah then that's my area haha. We lived about 45 mins up the highway from SD, so that's the airport I always used to come home for visits. The weather is nice xD I think my husband said it's only been in like the 70's lately vs 80's and 90's here -_- That's usually how it was, living so close to the beach. The breeze kept it cooler and dryer, and we'd have like a week or two where it got really hot and then go back manageable. We had no AC so those couple weeks in the middle of summer sucked xD I think my husband's current apartment has it though thankfully! He lives I'm a super nice complex. I wish I was there lol. But there's also a lot of douchey rich people.

OH MY GOD I GOTTA TELL YA.

So around the middle of May Michael got stuck in traffic going home, like usual, but some a*****e was blocking the intersection so he couldn't go? I can't quite picture it in my head but whatever was going on, this guy was in the wrong and probably also illegal since I'm sure most places you aren't supposed to enter intersections unless you can clear it? Anyway, he yelled out of his window to stop blocking the intersection and called him an a*****e. Apparently the guy got super offended and followed him and obvi took pics of Michael's plate. Well a few days ago I get a letter in the mail from that guy's insurance saying he hit his vehicle? So I'm like who is this person (wife's name on the insurance) and wtf you didn't hit anyone? So he calls our insurance and I'm like what if it's that guy trying to s**t on you for hurting his feelings? Turns out it was. It was dated the same day he texted me telling me about it. So anyway Michael goes to the PD and shows them proof his truck has no damage, etc. Apparently the guy thought he clipped his vehicle. I say BS and he knew he didn't but wanted to blame him to get it fixed. How do you just mistakenly feel your car being hit by a truck? People are assholes. Ruined his one day off lol. But got it taken care of.

Cluttered Witch

Deus de Charity
yeah if you dont need something beefy for specific things that get intensive [like video editing, doing art, gaming, etc] then something smaller like a laptop is totally fine.

i dont get distracted having 2 monitors. its really handy!!
i usually have gaia or something up on my main monitor
and then youtube playing on the side on my 2nd monitor.
or ill have art on my main, and references up on the side, which is definitely super helpful
or id have my discord up while chatting/rping with my hubby or something.
super handy overall, but if youre not doing too much, then its not necessary.
my husband is even more crazy, he has 3 O___O now tha ti REALLY dont know what i would do with LOL. but yeah he loves computers and the hardware and software and coding and doing all that so its just handy

well for the DnD avi contest its more of an RPG thing??
imagine a video game, and the different classes they have. its literally all it is. you dont have to play DnD to fully get it or to have niche knowledge or any of that
because it wouldnt be very inclusive.

its literally you make 3 avis. 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 dps.
tank = protector of the team, usually is really beefy or armored up or has shields
healer = heals the team, either from potions, or magic, or holy stuff, or whatever
dps = fighter of the team, so can use a bunch of different weapons. archer, magic, thief, ninja, swordsman, anything like that.

Heeeey girl! I'm all moved in with my bf (now fiance~ emotion_bigheart ) and hope to be back on more again!! cat_whee

I really don’t lol I don’t do too much on my laptop (mostly gaia/youtube lol)
Oh wow I think I would get massive distracted that way cat_razz I can definitely see how it would come in handy though! Ahhh I see that makes sense. And ooh yeah that would be helpful haha emotion_jawdrop Why does he need three? I’ve never heard of that xD (but like you said he loves them and all that goes with it lol)
Ahhhh I gotchu now lol (don’t know if you’re still running it now but hopefully you got more entries?)
yum_cupcake
Deus de Charity

well i mean, i understand.
not like im the one going to the networking meetings and s**t, xD;;;;
id just be a +1 buddy, ahaha.... then the dog would be like, almost as much as the flight so...
would rather just, stay home where i am less anxious of ~everything~ and all that jazz....
itll be ok
im just still anxious without him.
but less than if i was there with nothing to do lol.

omg right
i tried to explain to edwin [my husband] that the slime sounds.... resemble mouth sounds sometimes??
but its like the uncanny valley with 3d animation.
where it can look absolutely awful, but then it hits the point where its amazing
and thats just, how it is with these sounds, ahahhahaa.
he said he cant stand it though, that it feels like he is being squeezed. oAO
i can kinda understand though, i feel like my senses heighten rather than relax sometimes with it? depending on the sound

slime asmr is super hard to find good ones though... *sigh..
so many people just smack at it or attack it and its like
nooo
sloooow and relaxinnngggg
like fire cracklessss
WHY IS IT SO HARRDDD

Ahh true! How long is he supposed to be gone? :c
I've never ventured out to look for more asmr videos.
I love Spirit and her voice... I just find it a little strange that I enjoy it.
She relaxes me! I usually watch her before bed time. Not all the time, but here lately I have been. I've been having a hard time going to sleep at night. ; o ;

My husband finally knows that I enjoy it. He just calls her "that weird lady".
I honestly found out about her because someone did a video pretty much making fun.
Slime would be a no for me. Idk i can only imagine the sounds lmao. No no.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Deus de Charity

I'm good! Much better with some sleep in me. Thanks for the welcome smile
How are you?
Something about the CB seems to attract the weirdness.

Lady Lotus Honey rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Tooru Sasaki's Significant Otter

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂:25
❂Place Effect❂:none
🎲Roll:2 . . .i think 2 really likes me =3=
✪New Position✪:was on 27 now on 26
❂Place Effect❂:was at red square now on Purple Star

Lady Lotus Honey rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Tooru Sasaki's Significant Otter

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

M31

Sup.everybody!!!

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

M35

Gonna go for 5!! Have a whole royal set today rofl

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

M36

Okay brain short circuited for a second there let's try this again

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff