Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Hello and welcome to Christmas Classics!! :]
Where some of you favorite classic Christmas characters got together and decided to host a giveaway just for you!

They'll be here and there sometimes but they left the giveaway in the care of Sand, Otlan, and Shesba~

So come on in!!
Chat, win some art, play some games and join the contest!!! But most importantly, have fun! <3

Hope to see you in the thread!!

Why not tell us who your favorite character is? :]

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Follow theGaia ToS.Duh.
No begging for items or gold. If you follow the rules and participate in the games, you'll get stuff. No need to beg. Begger will be ignored.
No page stretching. Keep quoted conversations to one to two quotes per post please ~
Do not quote the first page. It's a simple rule. Quoting the first page cause page stretching and that isn't allowed
here.
Have conversations. Do not bump. I do not what this thread spammed. This goes for the RNG games too.
Keep the drama out of here. Fights are not permitted here and anyone that provokes them will be asked to stopped.
If it continues after the warning then you will be reported. And I do mean it, don't try me.
We are God here. What I say goes. It's as simple as that.
Say Thank You. Even if you did win a contest, it's always nice to say thanks. The prize was bought with our
own personal gold. We didn't exactly have to do that, but we did anyways. So please, everyone likes a little bit of appreciation.
We reserve all rights to add rules as we see fit.
Have fun! :] And enjoy your time here

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Hello! My name is Gopacksand :].
Please call me Sand though. I coded and made the graphics for this thread. I'll also be handling most of the behind the scene thread work as well. But, I can still talk! I love to actually.
So feel free to talk to me :] I love new friends and I love hosting giveaways~ <3

User Image
Hello, I'm Otlan.
Some of the ideas for this giveaway came out of my brilliant mind. As well as funding and prizes. I also love hosting giveaways.
It was actually during my Halloween Giveaway when I meet Sand and decided that she was someone I'd like to collab a giveaway with~
I haven't been on the past couple of days so Sand wrote whatever she wanted here till I get back on.
That's why it sounds like I'm praising her xDD Because she thinks it's funny to make me sound like a dork.

User Image
Hello I'm Shesba.
I'm the artist for this thread and I'm also the person Sand bounced ideas off of. Some of my ideas are around this thread too.
I'll be popping in and out due to work and my social life, but people are still welcome to talk to me :]

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Look at Frosty go~
Frosty is wondering around the thread! Sometimes he gets lost. He needs you to show him the way to Santa before Christmas is over or he'll melt!! We have several different coordinates that it may be, have Frosty try all of them. Santa has to be at one!!

1, 1000 || 1 = User Image, 1000 = User Image
5, 35 || 5 = User Image, 35 = User Image
752, 10 || 752 = User Image
375, 905 || 375 = User Image

RNG a number between 1-1000. If you win, the number you land on depends if you get a paw item reward or a human item reward. PM Gopacksand with the winning number and page you won on.

More numbers and prizes may be added later in the giveaway.

There are some rules for the RNG game.

READ ALL OF THIS.
Don't be lazy. Ignorance will not be an excuse for not knowing the rules. They are all here for you.

You are not allowed to bump and RNG. You will not spam this thread with little emoticons and make it a place dead of conversation and friends. Spamming is not allowed. Converse while RNGing.

As incentive to make sure that you do follow this rule. We've added in a 1 point bonus. If you partake in conversations, are friendly and generally welcoming then you will be contacted by one of us and told that you are now allowed the 1 point bonus. You do not grant this privileged to yourself. We will tell you when you have this ability.

What's the 1 point bonus? Well, how many times have you RNG'd and you just always seem to be one number off? You got a 374 or 376 when what you needed was a 375.
The 1 point bonus allows you to add or subtract 1 numerical value from your RNG'd number. It makes the 374 or 376 a 375. And you know what that means right? It means you won!

Frosty's Favorites
hoofies
Last Solider Mia
Denied Fantasy

You'll be allowed to use the 1 point bonus one time. Once it's used, if you want to continue playing the RNG and get another shot at getting the bonus again, continue talking. To prove to me that read all of this type 'there is a Santa Claus' in your first post.

Exception: If there is no one in the thread, as time zones are sometimes a big play in the ability to talk to others, then at least talk to yourself, or post song lyrics. Something that, if someone was to come in, they could respond to and won't feel unwelcome by the spam.
If there are 2 people the thread there is no reason why you two should be ignoring each other.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Shesba is talent artist and has agreed to loan her skills to this thread :]!!
You don't have to pay for the art, although if you want to tip her, she says that they are accepted ^_^ But not mandatory~
She draws both human avatars and paw avatars !!

Some samples for you:
Paw x x
Human x x

Here is how you can win some art from the lovely Shesba
Roll 10-100 sided dice and get anyone of the following numbers. :]
123, 256, 357, 425, 553, 682, 717, 800, 969, 1000.

There will and can be more then one winner for this.
Just because someone else rolled a number doesn't mean that if you roll that same number you won't get art.

Everyone that rolls any of the numbers gets art! :]

Once you've won, edit the winning post to quote Gopacksand or Shesba.
There will be some questions asked to you (What avatar you would like draw, poses, color, etc.) and then your art will be start! ^_^
Shesba will quote you with the finished work ~

The 1 point bonus rule from the Frosty RNG apply to this as well.
If you get a 1 point bonus for Frosty, you automatically get it for this one too.
Also, so do the rules.

Angelic Seeker

User Image

Scrooge has kindly given us some items that he would like for us to raffle off for him! I guess those Three Christmas Ghosts really showed him a life-changing tale huh?! :]

Here is the details that he gave me on how this raffle will work.

There will be paw items and human items in this raffle,we're everyone friendly.
To enter the raffle all you have to do is tip this post.
Then quote Gopacksand in the thread stating that you've purchased a raffle ticket :]!! Let me know which item you would like to enter the raffle for. The human item, the paw item or both :]
Thats right! The entry fee is only 10k!!
There will be a new item every week of the giveaway, which is 6 weeks.
So keep an eye out for the new raffle items at the beginning of the week!!

Now, we told Scrooge that if he wanted to call this his Charity (which he insisted on) that he can't make a profit off of this. He told us he doesn't plan to!

Scrooge is going to take all the gold from tips and any donations he may receive and put it into a jackpot!!
Which he will then raffle off at the end of this event!! :] So exciting right?!

The Jackpot currently stands at 6 billion gold.

Current raffle item is:
User Image

User Image

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Coming Soon!!

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

This is a 6 week long Tektek contest! :]
Every week for the next 6 weeks we will be doing 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas. You may have one entry per day.

To enter, Go to Tektek.org and create your best avatars that best represent your take on the current days of Christmas. Then quote Gopacksand with your entry :].

Week 2

On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me; Three French Hens.

The winner will receive one: User Image

Entries

RoseLee279 ::: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MorganeLeFaye ::: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Violet The Kitty ::: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the Fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; Four Calling Birds.

Entries

RoseLee279 ::: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Past Weeks
Week 1

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me; A partridge in a pear tree.

Winner

Kawaii Konpeito ::: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me; Two Turtle Doves.

Winner

Erry Chu ::: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Seeker

User Image

This section is still under construction.
Feel free to fill out the request form, just don't be surprised if this area changes it's layout soon.

Rudolph has some gear for his rookie reindeer! And in the spirit of the Christmas season he's willing to give it away for free!!
That's right; FREE!

So just fill out this form and Rudolph will give you a while new outfit~

[align=center][color=#C3E4ED][size=15]❄❄❄❄❄[/size][/color] [size=18][color=#228B22]I'm a rookie Rudolph!![/color] [/size][color=#C3E4ED][size=15]❄❄❄❄❄[/size][/color][/align][color=#228B22]
[color=#30D5C8]Username[/color]:
[color=#30D5C8]Roughly how long have you been on Gaia?[/color]:
[color=#30D5C8]What do you like[/color]: (favorite color, cute, frilly, punkish, etc..)
[/color]

This section is for Newbies only! Please, if you've been on Gaia for longer then 2 ta 3 months, don't fill this out. We will be looking into this fact. And no mules either.
We are trying to help Newer Gaians have a chance to own a couple more items for free because the inflation on this site is crazy.
Don't be greedy and take it away from them

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Virginia wrote a letter to The New York Sun asking if Santa Clause was real. She got a reply and was told that Santa Clause was real!!! :]

Now, she'd like to send big old package to Santa full of everyone's Christmas wishes and their expressions of love :] So why not write one yourself and she'll help you get your wishes heard!!

Fill out the form below and post it in the thread. It'll then be added to this post so that anyone that wishes to gift you can have an idea of what you like. This is also a good way for us to keep track of everyones quest/Christmas wishes. If you're active, friendly, follow all the rules and participate in some games it's very possible you might get something from your favorite Christmas classic character~

[quote="Gopacksand"][/quote]
[align=center][color=#228B22][size=18] [color=#C3E4ED]❄❄❄❄[/color] I believe, Virginia!! [color=#C3E4ED]❄❄❄❄[/color][/size][/align]
[color=#30D5C8]Username[/color]:
[color=#30D5C8]Christmas Wishes[/color]:
[color=#30D5C8]Letter[/color]:
[/color]

Angelic Seeker

User Image

If you would like to donate to the giveaway so that we can keep the RNG game up a running through the whole event, then please send a trade to iiSand labeled "Giveaway".

If you would like to donate to the Jackpot pool or Scrooge's Charity, then please send a trade to iiSand labeled "Raffle/Jackpot".

If you would like to donate to Rudolph's Rookie Gear, then please send a trade to iiSand labeled "Rudolph".

We greatly appreciate any and all donations!!
Thank you to everyone that helps out this 6 week long Giveaway/Charity :]!!

Denied Fantasy || White Bunny Fleece Hat

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.95037467_1/][img]http://tinyurl.com/lmdhuyu[/img][/url]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to be an affiliation, please PM your banners to Gopacksand
                                                        We will remove dead links or deleted/broken images~

Only 88x31 and 200x40 please or dangerously close to it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff