Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Charity Thread. Details on page 1, post 1.

<3 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1423 1424 1425 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageIf I Can't Hear Your Heartbeat...

User Image

User Image
Hello there and welcome to the Candied charity thread! I'm Space Kitty, or more commonly known as SK. c:

Candied charity's spokesperson is Sweetly Candied.
(Run by x-Space-Kitty-x & Kitcat6363)

Candied is a clean and friendly environment designed for making friends while enabling users to take part in many fun games and contests!
As well, all members of Candied carry the privilege to have their quests/dream avi's posted on the front page of the charity to gain support and aid in their goals!
We have kind, supportive staff on hand who are always willing to help out and answer any questions you may have about the charity and how it's run.

Most of our contests are hosted by Candied's owner, x-Space-Kitty-x while mini-games are not only hosted by the owner but by the staff members as well.
All of our prizes and funds are run by donations given by generous donors who support the gift of giving and would like to see Candied continue to run for months to come.

If you'd like to donate to the Candied charity, all donations can be sent directly to Sweetly Candied by trade or gift!
At Candied, we believe in giving credit and thanks to our donors; All donors and donations are posted on the front page under the 'Donations' header in the Candied charity thread.
Of course, if you'd wish to stay an anonymous donor, all you need to do is ask.

User Image
User Image

August 3rd:

I would like to thank everyone who actively participated in this charity during it's life span.
Candied will be put to rest, but we do have a new quest and charity thread in the works!
Help support our new thread by bringing daily chatter and happy wishes to Dainty Desire.
User Image

User Image

NAVI
►oo1. Intro, Updates, SK's Quest Info
oo2. Rules & Guidelines
oo3. Candied's Official Members & Staff
oo4. Membership
oo5. Contests|Mini-Games|Giveaways & Winners
oo6. Candied Questers
oo7. Funds, Donations List & Donation Info
oo8. Links In & Out

...You're Too Far Away.User Image

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules that apply to all;
oo1. Follow Gaia's TOS
oo2. Respect EVERYONE here, and take your drama somewhere else.
oo3. Absolutely no flaming, spamming, scamming, begging or stealing! You will be reported!
oo4. Please do not quote ANYTHING on the front page.
oo5. No advertising, or quests in your posts. Keep that in your signature. (Unless someone asks you about your quest)
oo6. Cursing is allowed, keep it to a minimum and don't hurt anybody's feelings.
oo7. DO NOT bump in this thread. We are active, we don't need bumps.
oo8. In order to qualify for contests or have your quest posted on the front page, you MUST fill out the membership form.
oo9. You DO NOT HAVE TO be a Candied Member in order to chat, donate or receive donations.
o1o. Have fun! Chatting is encouraged!

On a side note, if anyone is being harassed in PM from another user within the thread, set them to ignore and notify me right away. I'll ban them asap.

If you have any questions about donations, contests, ect, do not hesitate to contact myself or a staff member of this thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules for Staff;
oo1. A Staff's job includes moderating the thread, which means ensuring that everyone is following the rules and answering questions asked by visitors and members.
oo2. Staff hold authority over visitors and members. If a visitor is not abiding the rules, staff are to report to the owner as well as tell the trouble maker to leave.
oo3. Staff members may host their own games and events within the thread.
oo4. Games/events hosted by staff are not controlled by the owner and the prizes from the events/games that they host are supplied by them.
oo5. After every game/event that is hosted, the staff member who had been the host MUST pm the owner with the game/event winner(s) and their prize(s).
oo6. Prize winners from staff hosted games and events are posted under the "Sweetly Treated" section of the 4th post on this page along with all other game winners.

NAVI
oo1. Intro, Updates, SK's Quest Info
►oo2. Rules and Guidelines
oo4. Membership
oo6. Candied Questers
oo8. Links In & Out

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

♥Love Them
x-Space-Kitty-x;
Hello there! c: Welcome to Candied!
I'm the owner and founder of this thread.
I've aways wanted to have a charity/quest thread but I was discouraged by 'gimme gimme' attitudes of most users in a lot of popular charity threads.
What inspired me, and gave me the final push to go with my dream of having my own thread was the generosity and fun environment of a friend's giveaway, known as 'A Pumcoon Hangout' (currently closed).
This dream has taken off and blossomed into a fantastic thread, filled with lovely people.
Not only have I made new friends, but my hopes to help others and complete my own quests have become a reality. c:
Thank you to everyone who has helped make all this possible!

Sweetly Candied;
Hi there!
I'm Candied's spokesperson!
I handle all donations made to this charity and distribute prizes/gifts!
My account is run by both x-Space-Kitty-x and Kitcat6363

Kodo Teal;
Hi! Im Kodo Teal, and I'm 22.
I love drawing and digital painting, as well as doing regular painting and writing.
I'm pretty friendly, so don't be shy to talk! Hope to see you around!

Kitcat6363;
Hiya, I'm Kitcat!
Call me Kit, call me Cat, call me anything (as long as it's clean and you tell me first so I know to respond!)
I'm an avid animal lover--I want to go on to be a veterinarian someday.
I'm a very huggy person and I love making new friends, so beware of glomps!
I'm on Gaia all the time, even though it's only been about three months since I first discovered this site.
Quoting me gets you the best rate of responses, although I will eventually read pretty much every post here.
If you can't tell from my dream avi, I'm also a big fan of Spider-Man.
I read pretty much constantly, so I can always chat about books.
I also have a sweet tooth, so working in the sweetest thread on Gaia is right up my alley!

User Image

-Regular Visiting Members::
{Our Staff}
Hot berry Plump
Lurking Lady
Gaaria
Goddess of great
Kira The Owl
Chibi^^Shiro
tipcdragon
cokkiedoll
Sin Fang
V-v_-alex-_v-V
Taokookoo
User Image
xxmelenierosexx | ORANGIE JUUSH | Robina-Raven | XxXAnnastheticXxX
Kuroda Kaori | Yuukiko | poisonivy1219 | Kissed By A Rainbow
songlover16 | green puppy joker | CptGiroro | Mutizen
Sebastian Stardust | Prince Enyo | IXSaenaeXI | 0-Sheyu-0
x-iiBreakBeds | XToby the FoxX | polar aurora | WaterMeat Wizard
kilopert | x Hatake Zisob x | LavenderLilacs | Pirate Radio FM
c h o c o l a t-s | Xx Kyoko Fujika xX | Xx_Cupcakes_on_Fire_xX | CandyEater012
Ryuusei-chama | d34m0n | Kiera Of Darkness | xXAngelicHomicideXx
- B i a n c a s a u r - | Derpy Chocobo | Kimmi7102 | EmoRainbowPandaz
Cuddlez Monster | x P A N T S x | lady mirror | momijis_girl
iDreamerDust

NAVI
oo2. Rules and Guidelines
►oo3. Candied's Official Members & Staff
oo4. Membership
oo6. Candied Questers
oo8. Links In & Out

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Please Read Carefully;
Send a trade titled "Candied Member" to x-Space-Kitty-x to join!
The minimum donation required is 1000g (I DO NOT pocket this gold. The gold goes towards prizes for contests, which means it goes towards all members who participate)
I will also accept items valued at 1000g or more in the MP as your payment for being a member. (the items will be added as prizes)
Once this process is complete, you should find your user name on the Members List.

NAVI
►oo4. Membership
oo6. Candied Questers
oo8. Links In & Out

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
User Image

♥Monthly Contests
Marti Gras Tektek!
User Image
The month of March carried with it the marti gras holiday!
To celebrate this...celebration, we're hosting a marti gras tektek contest!

1st Place!

User name: Kodo Teal
Tektek avatar: User Image
How your tektek creation harnesses the spirit of mari gras: I chose these items/colors to match the sun; bringing daytime to the world, warmth, life, and energy. In an essence, Mardi Gras happens in the early spring, welcoming the wonderful sun to the land. So, this avi is representing the welcoming sign of the sun, the same way the celebration of Mardi Gras welcomes the new warming seasons.

2nd Place!
User name: Poisonivy1219
How your tektek creation harnesses the spirit of marti gras: I feel my tektek catches the spirit of marti gras due to the fact she not only is in the marti gras colors but she is a true party animal, she proudly wears her golden feathers, throwing out golden coins, as well as the beads everyone so truly desires. Her purple sash shows loyalty, her golden underwear shows she has nothing to hide, and her green horn shows her pride.

3rd Place!
User name: Sin Fang
How your tektek creation harnesses the spirit of mari gras: I don't really celebrate mari gras so I really understand it, but I'm told it's a celebration before you give up something. I wasn't told why though and not sure if I want to know why. So I done up the avatar like a male dancer celebrating his dancing before he gives it up. The item for his hair Courtly Coiffure seems more like hair that a dancer would have then the hair that would be from the salon and I choose brown because to me it worked with the outfit more then the other colors. I choose green eyes because they show up better and they were something different that would stick out about him, something special. Then with Solar Mage and Legendary Mage the colors and the style of the clothes brought out the fact that he's a dancer who is burning with passion before his fire dies out for a set number of days. Noble Plumage, Fortuna, and Gold Leatheresque Sandals is to add to the flare and the look of someone who's dance in plays and wants that same feel when he celebrates Mari Gras. Peravian Set, Lovely Genie Orange Belly Gem, and Yellow Solar Flare Belly Tattoo represent the sun inside him that fuels him which is why they are on his center; they are him. Music Note Mood Bubble is to show that he is singing to the music while Gaia Gaia Party Time! and Picolitrosso's Urn are to represent the celebration he's in.

All Other Entries
User name: tipcdragon
How your tektek creation harnesses the spirit of mari gras: Um... I honestly don't know, but these colors just make me happy I guess.

User name: Taokookoo808
How your tektek creation harnesses the spirit of mardi gras: I think my tektek looks very festive. I know that masks are a big thing for mardi gras, so I had to have a mask on it. So I matched things to the mask while keeping in my mardi gras. Cat burglaress made me think of the beads and a lot of mardi gras pictures show barely there outfits and heels. So I picked items that kept that in mind. Everything else makes it look very festive!

User name: momijis girl
How your tektek creation harnesses the spirit of mari gras: I chose these items because they looked more around what they wear in Marti/Mardi Gras and they looked festival like smile

All entries due in by March 28th at midnight.
The winners will be announced March 31st and prizes handed out.

First Place: User Image
Second Place: User Image
Third Place: User Image
All other entries will receive a consolation prize.

Try Your Luck!
How it works:
User Image
With Sin Fang's RIG to Celebrate St. Patty's Day!
The contest will start on March 17th, 2011 on St. Patty's Day.
The prizes will very from person to person.
Sin doesn't have a lot to spend so the big prizes will only be 1k-7k while the smaller prizes will be 100g-999g.
To start Sin will post the first part within the charity then you will quote her saying "I wish to try my luck!" Then Sin will PM you allowing you to go on a journey! (This is so you won't bother others and get in the way of conversations)

User Image

♥Daily Games
Catch That Cookie!
How to play:
User Image
When you see the cookie appear, quote the post that the cookie is in with the C is for Cookie song!
"C is for Cookie!
That's good enough for me!
Ooh, cookie cookie cookie starts with C!"

The first 5 people who quote the cookie post with the cookie song as their response receives a prize!
Note: The cookie appears at random. This means it could pop up twice in one day or take days between popping up in the thread.
Passing Presents!
How to play:
User Image
When you see the bouncing giftbox appear within the thread, a number will be given of how many layers of wrapping are on that gift.
Each person can then randomly generate a number between 1 and 7.
The person who unwraps the last layer of the wrappings will receive the surprise gift!
Note: The bouncing giftbox appears at random. This means it could pop up twice in one day or take days between popping up in the thread.
Are You Lucky?
How to play:
User Image
When you see the 'lucky dice' appear, roll 2 six-sided dice until you win a prize!
The first person to catch one of the winning numbers gets the prize.
The winning numbers are= 1,1 & 2,2 & 3,3 & 4,4 & 5,5 & 6,6
Prizes differ each game.
Note: The lucky dice appears at random. This means it could pop up twice in one day or take days between popping up in the thread.

User Image

♥Page Giveaway
Kodo Teal's Giveaway;
Whoever posts on pages 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, and 900, will get SUPER AWESOME PRIZES.
Every even numbered page (400, 600, 800) will get a super sweet prize!
Every odd numbered page (500, 700, 900) will get a super food prize!
And for all a' ya'll who post on page 1000, you could have a chance at the super amazing SUGARSUITE!!

User Image

♥Those Who Have Received
Contest Winners/Consolation Prizes;
Yuukiko: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Kodo Teal: User Image XxXAnnastheticXxX: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image
Kissed By A Rainbow: User Image kitcat6363: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Kilopert: User Image Goddess of great: User Image Gaaria: User Image, User Image
CptGiroro: User Image Kodo Teal: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Xx Kyoko Fujika xX: User Image EmoRainbowPandaz: User Image
Kira The Owl: User Image Ryuusei_chama: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image CandyEater012: User Image Lavenderlilacs: User Image Goddess of great: User Image
Kira The Owl: User Image Xx Kyoko Fujika xX: User Image V_v-alex-v_V: User Image Goddess of great: User Image tipcdragon: User Image The Only Pirate Radio: User Image
Kodo Teal: User Image Sin Fang: User Image Taokookoo 808: User Image Kilopert: User Image Goddess of Great: User Image Taokookoo 808: User Image
Kodo Teal:User Image Poisonivy1219:User Image Sin Fang:User Image tipcdragon:User Image Taokookoo808:User Image momijis girl:User Image

Mini-Game Winners;
kitcat6363: User Image, User Image Kodo Teal: User Image, User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image, User Image Yuukiko: User Image, User Image poisonivy1219: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image
CptGiroro: User Image XxXAnnastheticXxX: User Image kitcat6363: User Image User Image Kodo Teal: User Image poisonivy1219: User Image kitcat6363: User Image
CptGiroro: User Image Gaaria: User Image, User Image kitcat6363: User Image, User Image kitcat6363: User Image CptGiroro: User Image Kodo Teal: User Image, User Image
Gaaria: User Image, User Image Gaaria: User Image Kitcat6363: User Image Taokookoo 808: User Image Kodo Teal: User Image Gaaria: User Image
CptGiroro: User Image, User Image Lurking Lady: User Image Gaaria: User Image, User Image poisonivy1219: User Image kitcat6363: User Image, User Image Lurking Lady: User Image
kitcat6363: User Image, User Image Lurking Lady: User Image, User Image Gaaria: User Image, User Image Gaaria: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image
poisonivy1219: User Image kitcat6363: User Image poisonivy1219: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image kitcat6363: User Image poisonivy1219: User Image
poisonivy1219: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image rinlee: User Image cokkiedoll: User Image kitcat6363: User Image
Xx Kyoko Fujika xX: User Image, User Image Lurking Lady: User Image Kodo Teal: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image, User Image kitcat6363: User Image tipcdragon: User Image
Hot Berry Plump: User Image cokkiedoll: User Image Kitcat6363: User Image, User Image Gaaria: User Image x P A N T S x: User Image cokkiedoll: User Image
Gaaria: User Image kilopert: User Image Kiera Of Darkness: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image Sin Fang: User Image,User Image Kodo Teal: User Image
Goddess of great: User Image Sin Fang: User Image x P A N T S x: User Image, User Image Lurking Lady: User Image, User Image Kodo Teal: User Image, User Image, User Image
Gaaria: User Image, User Image tipcdragon User Image x P A N T S x User Image, User Image Gaaria User Image, User Image Sin Fang User Image, User Image Kodo Teal User Image, User Image, User Image
Lurking Lady User Image, User Image lady mirror User Image V-v_-alex-_v-V User Image, User Image

Giveaway Receivers;
poisonivy1219: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image, User Image kitcat6363: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image CptGiroro: User Image
XxXAnnastheticXxX: User Image poisonivy1219: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Gaaria: User Image XToby the FoxX: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image
Derpy Chocobo: User Image Marie Flamel: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image Fallen_Angel413: User Image
Gaaria: User Image x-iiBreakBeds: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image Peter B Parker: User Image Goddess of great: User Image
Kitcat6363: User Image Gaaria: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Kimmi7102: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image CandyEater012: User Image
IIPancakesandwaffles: User Image kitcat6363: User Image Kira The Owl: User Image Kira The Owl: User Image Xx_Cupcakes_on_Fire_xX: User Image Derpy Chocobo: User Image
Xx Kyoko Fujika xX: User Image cokkiedoll: User Image Lurking Lady: User Image Chibi^^Shiro: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image Gaaria: User Image
cokkiedoll: User Image Xx Kyoko Fujika xX: User Image NightTimin: User Image Xx_Cupcakes_on_Fire_xX: User Image Kira The Owl: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image
Kimmi7102: User Image tipcdragon: User Image Kodo Teal: User Image Hot Berry Plump: User Image LavenderLilacs: User Image poisonivy1219: User Image
Kitcat6363: User Image cokkiedoll: User Image

Prizes From Staff Hosted Games and Events;
(There have been more but I havn't been able to keep track)
Kitcat6363: User Image Gaaria: User Image Kira the Owl: User Image x-Space-Kitty-x: User Image poisonivy1219: User Image cokkiedoll: User Image
Xx_Cupcakes_on_Fire_xX: User Image Marie Flamel: User Image

NAVI
oo4. Membership
►oo5. Contests, Mini-Games, Giveaways & Winners
oo6. Candied Questers
oo8. Links In & Out

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

To have your quests posted here, you must be a member and visit the thread regularly.
PM x-Space-Kitty-x with the subject "(your user name)'s Quest Info".
Include a quest bar in the PM if you are questing a few odd items, gold amount or tickets.
If you are questing a 'dream avi' or whole outfit, include a tektek version of the avi in the PM with the item list.

Ensure you send me PM'd updates of your quest progress, subject "(your user name) Quest Update".
This is for the obvious purpose of keeping your quests updated on the first page so that I and fellow members as well as visitors can see your progress and the remainder of your quest.

User Image

♥Quests
Sin Fang's Quest;
User Image
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lurking Lady's Quest;
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
Hot Berry Plump's Quest;
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Gaaria's Quest;
User Image
User Imagex2 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Kira The Owl's Quest;
User Image
Kitcat6363's Quest;
I'm questing for my dream avi, and I am currently saving for the Toned Keido!
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
Goddess of great's Quest;
User Image
User Imagex3 User Imagex2 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Kimmi7102's Quest;
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
cokkiedoll's Quest;
User Image
User Imagex2 User Image User Image User Image User Image

NAVI
oo4. Membership
►oo6. Candied Questers
oo8. Links In & Out

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Current amount of gold for Contest|Mini-Game prizes and Giveaways;
Note: The gold amount will always go up and down according to the donation/prize purchase ratio.
User Image

Items for Contests|Mini-Games;
Items worth less than 5k won't be listed here.
(If an item has been removed from this list, it has been won as a prize)
(Items with a ★ beside them means that they are reserved for holiday events)

Adventures of a Sailor Boy
SDPlus #224 Baalim the Puppet Master and Eve

Yemaya's Pearl
Nightmare Sash
Apprentice Charm (3rd gen.)
Sherwood Outlaw
Nogitsune

Love Charm II: Azrael ★
Battle Drone Mask
Twisted Love ★
Rainbow Jubilee
Green Heartstring ★

Love Charm II: Ciro ★
Brown Bun Bun Plushie ★
Bunny Hoodie ★
Momo the Monkey
Chocaholic Cherry Fondue (2) ★
Love Charm II: Inside Out Boy ★
Bun Bun Plushie ★
Love Charm II: Mills ★
Green Sorcerer's Book
Kanoko's Frostee Sweets
mUltipants
Karaoke Party

Mod Concentric
Water Meat Set
Tank Tavern
Devil Imp ★
Ai No Ka Gangster Brigade ★
Fall Artist ★
Asian Acrobatics
Field Creeper ★
Cupid's Fast Response Armor ★
Lovers' Letters (2) ★
The Sun(om nom)
Vintage Keg
February Birthstone Sash

Neapolitan Sash
Death Moth
Ace Meow
Princess Bird
Bone Scythe ★
Chickie Mask ★
The Sphinx
Sultry Heart Lantern ★
YHBT Hat (2)
Baby Water Meat
Broken Heart Mood Bubble ★
Secret Purple Butterflies
Top Shelf Weaponry (2)
Improvised Cover
Catastrophe! (2)

Easter Bunny Shirt ★
Devilish Headphones
Global Pack
Mothbite

User Image

A Notice To Donors;
All donations are loved and donors will be added to the 'Donations' post within this thread and later added to my Dedications page within my journal.

Donors who wish to send item/gold donations for x-Space-Kitty-x's quest. Send your donation through trade or gift. If you're donating through a trade, please title the trade as "Donation for SK".

Donations for Candied contests and mini-games can be sent to Sweetly Candied in a trade titled "Items/Gold For Candied Contests". Please do not donate items worth less than 100g.

Donations towards candied members quests within the thread are also quite welcome and greatly encouraged. If you'd like to donate gold towards quests for the members here at candied, check out the 'members quests' post.The trade can be sent directly to the member (Don't forget to pm me with what you've donated so I can add you to the list). If you wish to remain anonymous you can send them a gift!

(Please Note that the donations listed here are from those who have made a donation since the opening of the thread. All previous donations and donors can be found on the Dedications page within my journal)

♥SK's Quest Donations
Gold;
x_Mikan-san_x : gave me 500k to complete my gogh reed quest!! *Loves on her for the lovely gift* ♥♥
x_Mikan-san_x: 16k ♥
Kodo Teal: 110k~!!!! *Squee* ♥♥
cokkiedoll: 30k towards my gogh reed ♥
Kitcat6363: Super big hugs & kisses for the 45k Christmas gift! ♥
Kimmi7102: 25k ♥
Hot Berry Plump: 15k ♥
Kuroda Kaori: 10k ♥
Insane Innocence: 20k ♥
Kodo Teal: 10k ♥
demon note: 201k ♥♥
IXSaenaeXI : 10k ♥
Isadora Lyre: 7.5k ♥
Kuroda Kaori: 20k ♥
Lurking Lady: 15k ♥
the_heartless_cat: 74 tickets ♥
Lavender Lilacs: 257 tickets ♥♥
Items;
cokkiedoll: User Image
Kilopert: User Image
Kodo Teal: User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image
DemonAngel_Maeyin: User Image
Derpy Chocobo: User Image
DemonAngel_Maeyin: User Image
Icy_Aura: User Image

♥Charity Donations
Gold;
EmoRainbowUnicornz: 200k ♥♥
WaterMeat Wizard: 50k ♥
Kuroda Kaori: 40k ♥
Chibi^^Shiro: 10k ♥
cokkiedoll: 8k ♥
Pirate Radio FM: 18.9k ♥
Kimmi7102: 5k ♥
Kira The Owl: 10k ♥
Kissed By A Rainbow: 100k ♥♥
Kuroda Kaori: 20k ♥
Kimmi7102: 13.9k ♥
Kodo Teal: 26.5k ♥
CptGiroro 10k ♥
Kuroda Kaori: 7k ♥
Lurking Lady: 10k ♥
IXSaenaeXI : 10k ♥
0-Sheyu-0: 4k ♥
Isadora Lyre: 7.5k ♥
Taokookoo 808: 5k ♥
iWeener: 137.9k ♥♥
x_Mikan-san_x: 15k ♥
WaterMeat Wizard: 335k ♥♥
Icy_Aura: 400k ♥♥
Lavender Lilacs: 1.5k ♥
Derpy Chocobo: donated 50k to pay for our gorgeous thread graphics. ♥
Items;
Kuroda Kaori: Wind Halo, Pink Magical Giftbox x2, Brown Magical Giftbox, Blue Magical Giftbox, Lunaires Polearm, Black Flippy Hat
Kodo Teal: Kokeshi Kimono, Cherry Ringpop, Dotted Party Dress, Mango Bubble Tea, Orange Bubblenum Bubble x2, Red Bean Bubble Tea, Skintimate, Strawberry Bubblenum Bubble x2, Strawberry Shortcake Hat, Sweet Strawberry Cupcake, Sweet Vanilla Cupcake, Zombie Eyeballs Cupcake, Wing Scout Sneakers, Apple Feel Better Lolly, Cherry Feel Better Lolly, Crispy Rice Crunkybar, Grape Feel Better Lolly, Lemon Feel Better Lolly, Marshmellow Crunkybar, Mitarashi Dango, Onigiri x2, Peanutbutter Crunkybar, Dark Chocolate Lump-o-Somethin, Ikayaki, Mellows on a Stick, Milk Chocolate Lump-o-Somethin, Spicey Chai Lump-o-Somethin, Sweet Blueberry Danish, Bocchan Dango, Caramel Crunkybar, Sweet Cheese Danish, Sweet Raspberry Danish, Taiyaki, Takoyaki, Yakitori, Black Cat Chocololli, Ghost Chocololli x2, Gramster Chocololli, Jack-o-Lantern Chocololli, Matcha Bubbletea, Papaya Passionfruit Tropical Drinkie, Skull Chocololli, Sweet Chocolate Icecream Sundae, Sweet Mint Icecream Sundae, Sweet Peach Icecream Sundae, Sweet Strawberry Icecream Sundae, Vampire Bat Chocololli, Berry Bubblenum Bubble, Cup o Punch Cherry Punch, Cup o Punch Lime Punch, Hot Cuppa Cocoa, Sugar Ghost Cupcake, Sweet Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake, Sweet Espresso Cupcake, Sweet Pecan Cupcake, Watermellon Bubblenum Bubble
green puppy joker: YHBT Hat x4, Winged Hankerchief, Titans Legacy, Starfish Crown, Spiritied2k8Cap, Nicolaes Underwear, Jackster Wand, Gaia Cash Mood Bubble, Double Complete Rainbow
ORANGIE JUUSH: Techno Head
demon note: Enchanted Wooden Trunk x2, Purple Jacksassh, Pink Magical Giftbox
XxXAnnastheticXxX: Neutral Starter Polo, One Piece Swimsuit, Silk Boxers, Enchanted Wooden Trunk, Buckteeth, Onigiri, Jailers Keys x2, Yellow Babydoll Socks, Scion White Underglow, Framed Gaia Artwork 24, Chalk Outline
0-Sheyu-0: Heart Shaped Box of Sweets, Monkey Ghost Sheet
Derpy Chocobo: Thank you Letter December 2010
Gaaria: Playtex, Framed Gaia Artwork 21, Framed Gaia Artwork 03, Flower On My Head, Blue Octopus x2, Checkerboard Floor Tile
kitcat6363: Pointsetta Red, Pointsetta White, Holly Candle Crown, Guilded Holy Crown, Snowman Mask, Vanilla Soft Serve, Strawberry Soft Serve, Chocolate Soft Serve, Elf Style Shirt, Nutbuster Mask, Reindeer Antlers, Jingle Me Hat, Wintery Hot Cocoa, Festive Hot Cocoa, Jolly Hot Cocoa, Reindeer Collar, Big White Beard, Snowman Suit, The Gift x2, Natures Tuxedo, Dress of the Swan, Young Mrs Claus Skirt, Young Mrs Claus Top, Champagne Bottle, Fairy Wand
Kodo Teal: Owlpocalypse, Orphans Elephant Doll, Starmony x2, Sourpatch Kids, Orange Sourpatch Kids, Lime Ringpop x2, Lemon Ringpop, Secret Purple Butterflies x2
Kuroda Kaori: Strange Baby Captains Hat, Red Strap Heels, Red Holiday Legwarmers, Green Holiday Legwarmers
Shilohh: Bouncey Antennae, Wind Halo
LavenderLilacs: Strawberry Biscuit Stick
Pirate Radio FM: FAQ Hat, Syaoran's Goggles, Rock Hard, Jackies, Wild Things, Double Complete Rainbow, Starmony, Gaia Tankoubon, Catastrophe!, Heroes Eclipse, Vampire's Drained Victim, Titan's Legacy
Ryuusei-chama: Yellow Babydoll Socks, White Babydoll Socks, Kokeshi Kimono
tipcdragon: white sweetheart stockings, pink dotted legwarmers, simple pink skirt, flame sword
WaterMeat Wizard: water meat set, baby water meat, briar's shot, regal adornment
Vanilla Mousse: pink magical giftbox, gloryheart sword, momo the monkey
iRape-a-raurus: blue wulf headpiece, blue leather native top, blue wulf boots, blue wulf muzzle, blue wulf gloves, titan's legacy, the sims 3 plumbob, hotel for dogs white terrier, pink goldfish scooper, sour patch kids candy
the_heartless_kat: battle drome mask, black sweetheart ruffled dress, black sweetheart mary-janes
piumii: skittles crazy cores contacts, drink me bottle, cool starter ninja shirt, starhat, mushroom hat, floppy clover, skittles crazy cores hair (2), strawberry shortcake hat, coca-cola beanie, bompin' blue head gear
Icy_Aura: Love Charm II: Mills (5), Love Charm II: Ciro (2), Love Charm II: Inside Out Boy (3), Love Charm II: Azrael (2), chubby chicky, cutie chicky, baby chicky, 2010 chicky, 2010 chirpy, 2010 cheepy, 2010 churpy, oversized carrot, brown bun bun plushie, bun bun plushie, cheepz, bunny hoodie, easter bunny shirt, chickie scarf, bunny scarf, chickie mask, green heartstring
Haruka Taiyou: 2010 cheepy, 2010 churpy, easter basket
Lavender Lilacs: strawberry biscuit stick, dark chocolate biscuit stick
Lurking Lady: adventures of a sailor boy, devilish messenger bag

♥Member-to-Member Gifts
Kodo gave to SK: Kanoko's Frostee Sweets and V-Day 2k9 Chocolate

Lurking Lady gave to Gaaria:
Gold Ornamental Chopsticks, Blue Puff Mittens, Buttoned Down Feather Boots, White Deluxe Ribbon Stockings, Hot Basic Skirt,
Winter Snow Flake Sweater, Purple-Red Winter Scarf, and Green Giles Winter Coat

CptGiroro gave to kitty-cat: Bubu Kitty

SK gave to Derpy: Sisky the Wombat

Derpy gave to SK: Lightning Bug and The Moon heart

SK gave to kitty-cat: Starhat

Darth Cloudo gave SK: Star Lantern heart

Yuukiko gave to SK: Red dotted stockings and a festive peppermint cupcake heart

Secret Santa gift exchange:
Derpy Chocobo: She received 'angel imp plushie' and 'dojo aquarium sign'
kitcat6363: She received a 'super dancey dance' and a 'sapling scarf'
Yuukiko: She received a 'raging night jewel'
CptGiroro: He received an 'international gasmask (germany)'
Kodo Teal: She received 'teru teru bozu'
Lurking Lady: She received 'Christian Siriano's Black Lace Gown' and 'Ace Meow'
Gaaria: She received 'Wonderland'
poisonivy1219: She received 'goti the kid'

Derpy gave to kittycat: heartbreaker and demonic anklets heart

SK gave to Kilopert: 5k

SK gave to Kimmi7102: twilight sparkling skin and missy emerald ribbon

cupcakes gave SK: Phee-chan slippers!! heart

Graysongurl gave cokkiedoll: drop necklace

Lurking Lady gave cokkiedoll: green bracelets

SK gave to cupcakes: Kiki Umbrella Buddy

SK gave to panda pet: Calico Bakeneko Ears

Kira gave kimmi: Elemental wings heart

tipcdragon gave Kodo Teal: seracila pendant heart

tipcdragon gave SK: panda plushie heart

kittycat gave doll: fox ears

Kodo gifted SK: purky

SK gifted kittycat: 400k

SK gifted Kodo: Berry cluster hairpiece, erlking type prism, dark halo, gothic veil

NAVI
oo4. Membership
oo6. Candied Questers
►oo7. Funds, Donations List & Donation Info
oo8. Links In & Out

Dapper Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Help support the thread of sugar sweet treats by placing one of these exquisitely yummy banners in your signature!

-By x-Space-Kitty-x::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-a-quest-contest-and-charity-thread-open/t.67305471_1/][IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Pandi_Poo/CandiedBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

-By x-Space-Kitty-x::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-a-quest-contest-and-charity-thread-open/t.67305471_1/][IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Pandi_Poo/CandiedBannerGateau.png[/IMG][/url]

-By Derpy Chocobo::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-a-quest-contest-and-charity-thread-open/t.67305471_1/][img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/IHeartVeganism/th_Candied3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-hosting-a-s-santa-event/t.67305471_1/][IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Pandi_Poo/candiedsmallbnr.gif[/IMG][/url]

-By Kodo Teal::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-hosting-a-s-santa-event/t.67305471_1/][img]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Pandi_Poo/candiedkitty.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-hosting-a-s-santa-event/t.67305471_1/][IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Pandi_Poo/Candiedsiggy.gif[/IMG][/url]

-By Goddess Of Great::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/c-n-i-hosting-a-s-santa-event/t.67305471_1/][IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Pandi_Poo/Candiedsign.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

NAVI
oo4. Membership