Yaay, another Breezy Dreams Charity! 0.30882352941176 30.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 > >> >>> »|

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Hello, this is the Breezy Dreams, it is a Charity! I would like to say hello to all! Anyways I hope this will become a very popular Charity in the future!

heart How The 'Breezy Dreams' Charity came to be heart

I was so shocked at all the other charity's out there in Gaia, and so I was thinking of making a charity, after i finished my quest on Monochrome Keido, but i had no luck with finishing my quest and decided to make the Charity first! But back then I had no idea how, then an awesome, helping, caring, friend said she would help me out with it, even though, she had a quest!!! So we made an awesome Charity! If it wasn't for Tay-Stars- I Wouldn't have made my first Charity, Today I have made a new charity, as I believe i am ready for one with my own. This is the second Breezy Dreams Charity And i hope you all like it!

wahmbulance Charity funds! the more the better to give bigger prizes, Its from 1500k because im sure we wont need more, but I still add more. wahmbulance
Gold
1,600,000g/1,500,000g
Items
Moira Top
Angelic Lace
Trendy Jeans

User Image

Sorry to inform this but the charity is closed because it seems to be dying, and has no hope of reviving. Any posts posted after July 16th 2011 at 12:00 am (today) will be IGNORED. Please ignore the whole FIRST PAGE... or any of the posts after.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Respect everyone in the thread.
Follow TOS.
Try to be literate.
No begging.
No quoting anything off the first page.
If you receive something, please say thank you.
Try to make conversation,
Bumping is allowed.
No stealing any graphics
No private messaging us if your asking for donations, unless you are asked to.
To be included in bumping contest, you must number your bumps.
Do not cheat.
Do not break the Rules.
Do not Advertise in the thread.
But most of all, have fun!
Do not join a contest and leave.
Do not join a contest without posting in the thread.
If you join a contest and do not post within 4 days again in the thread, you will be removed (without notice.)
Please read the whole 1st page.
Do not even 'ask' for gold in the thread. (Unless you have been in the thread for a while.}
All Non-working links will be deleted without notice, Idc if you didnt know.
Please Let me know if you change your username. (I will need to change up your name in a few places)

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Contest 1 Available 24/7
Post 15 different quotes, sayings or short stories! on different posts, when your done,Please Pm Babieegurl143 if your done, and give her a link to the page(s) you posted them on.If Babieegurl143 likes 1-4 you get 1 clock egg, if Babieegurl143 likes 4-8 you get 1 bunny scarf if Babieegurl143 likes 8-15 you get 1 bunny scarf and 1 clock egg!

Contest 2 Available 24/7
Art Contest.. for the art contest, you have to draw me =D There will be one winner and 20k goes to the winner!! You may submit more then one drawing and they can be of any kind!! All the people who tried but their art did not win, get 1 bunny scarf for each drawing!Just PM Babieegurl143 with all your drawings! Deadline Will be when I have atleast 10 drawings, if you do not accept your trade within 24 hours, the trade will be canceled on our side. We do get to keep all your art, even if it has not won but you will get 1k for trying.
Submissions:
ThatFunnyBunnyGirl - Art #2

Contest 3 Available 24/7
Question List, answer the questions, 50 questions, 1 winner per account, no mules and get 2k 5k ..questions listed here, to be answered not with the questions but the question number, and submitted in ONE post AND sent in ONE PM to babieegurl143..only people who have been in the thread for 2 or more days AND have atleast a post count of 250 can submit the question list...

Contest 4 Only Available Weekdays
Bumping Contest - 100 Bumps = 10k
Must number your bumps, but also try to be in a conversation at the same time. (Whoever finishes this contest wins, up to infinite winners) PM Babieegurl143 with the page you finished Bumping at!There is no bumping on weekends, because there is bumpmania, bumpmania and bumping, are 2 different contests.

Contest 5 Available 24/7
1st on Page 251 to 265 gets 1, 3 (or 4) leaf clover! You Can win multiple times if you want.. but just no cheating...Please pm me, babieegurl143 if you have won, and send trade

Contest 6 Available 24/7
Dice Rolling = 10k for each winner (10 winners & 15k for the (1) bonus winner who rolls 100) Roll 10-10 dice, Get numbers 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 and win 10k and if you get 100 you can get 15k! But only one person can get 15k! And you can win more then once! Unlimited rollsPlease Pm Babieegurl143

Contest 7 Only available on weekends
Bumpmania will be held every weekend, so be sure to come here then, and try it out! So all you have to do is Bumpmania 1, Bumpmania 2, all in separate posts and in one day, and only 15 of them too!! No bumping on Bumpmania weekends. Get an easy 4 Leaf Clover!

Contest 8 Only Available Every Weekend
Whoever Votes! Is the name of the contest~
Whoever votes <3 and shows me proof of some sort, will get an easy 1k 4k, The Timing is to be M.D.T. (Mountain Daylight Time) or -7. It is to be posted in the thread and Pmed To Babieegurl143, and you will be pmed back saying please send trade, if proof is good, and your avatar AND username must be somewhere there, please somehow hide your cash and gold, if you do not, you will not be sent trade :/ no one needs to see it. Image Is here to see an example. Click Here to see an example.

Contest 9 Only Available Weekdays
Random Number (generating between 1-100) If you get 10,20,30,40,50,60,70 you get 4k, if you get 80-90 your prize is 8k and if you get 1 or 100 you get 10k, rolling is unlimited! Not available on Weekends, and please PM Babieegurl143 if your done AND send trade.

Contest 10 Only Available on Random Days
Picture Post, I will post something that looks this, on a post in the thread any time, and if you are the first one to quote the picture you get 10k,please quote it, and i (babieegurl143) will say send trade IF you were the first.

Contest 11 Available 24/7
Page Giveaway 1st on page 230, 235 upto page 250 gets 3k, Pm Babieegurl143 Is you won, and if you did, she will say Send trade, then you have to send trade, if you dont accept within 24 hours she will decline it from her side.

Contest 12 Available Only on Special Occasions(NEW)
If you seem to be hanging around in the thread then you will get tipped!

Contest 13 Available 24/7
Make The Charity A Sign saying 'Welcome To Breezy Dreams ~ A Charity' !! If you did not win we still get to keep your sign! But you should try! Heres the Prize for each place.
1st Place: 10k and a 3 leaf clover!
2nd Place: 5k and a 3 leaf clover!
3rd Place: 2.5k and a 3 leaf clover!
Everyone Else who tried you get a special 1 clock egg!
Submissions:
Nowhere Kids Vendetta - Sign #1
aphelia the vampire - Sign #2
_peccable_ - Sign #3

Contest 14 Available 24/7
Wishing Well
Its a luck thing! All you have to do is ask to participate is bump 15 times Well type Wishing Well 1, Wishing Well 2, all in separate posts. And once 10 different people have filled the slots, a number between 1-10 will be generated by me, you can get 1 slot only though. 10k Will go to the winner! You must accept trade within 24 hours. Or it will be declined from my side. Please send me a pm telling me you have done 15 wishing wells and need a slot. Slots will be in order from people who pm me.
Slot 1: Writer Selbe
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Past Players

Slot 1: Avatarsyd
Slot 2: Xo-sexxi-chick-oX
Slot 3: ThatFunnyBunnyGirl
Slot 4: Elemental Cascade
Slot 5: Mvpurple
Slot 6: xo-mr-goodlooking-ox
Slot 7: _peccable_
Slot 8: LittleOnigiri
Slot 9: SweetChibicat
Slot 10: avdarkblue
This Post Reveals The Winner!

Contest 15 Available 24/7
Guess that song, This is a hard contest and so will have a high prize. the song will change every week. And everyday The prize will go lower by 5k, until its ended at 5k and we change the song. The song will change every Sunday. The words will be posted below, the lyrics to the song ..the song will be hard to guess because you might have not heard it. If its picked on lets say the third day.You will get 25k and The song (from youtube will be posted here for you to listen to. (New rule; One guess per account.)
Price: 35k
Time Starting: Sunday (NEW SONG POSTED)

Lyrics: This s**t is on my mind,
asking for the Lord to show me all my signs

Contest 16 Available 24/7 NEW
Page 500 = 1 Moira Top.
Page 1000 = 1 Angelic Lace
You dont need to be first on the page to win it. I will generate a number from 1-15 and whoever gets the post number wins the prize. You must be here atleast 50 pages before if you wanna win. (Known as a giveaway, will be listed in past winners.) Send babieegurl143 a pm of the page link and a trade request and type known as a giveaway at the bottom of your pm.

Contest 17 Available 24/7 NEW
1st on Page 100,200,300,400,600,800,900 gets 50k.
You must be here atleast 50 pages before if you wanna win, (Known as a giveaway, will be listed in past winners.) Send babieegurl143 a pm of the page link and a trade request and type known as a giveaway at the bottom of your pm.

Contest 18 Available 24/7 NEW
15th on Page 1200,1500, and 1800 gets 100k. (Known as a giveaway, will be listed in past winners.) Send babieegurl143 a pm of the page link and a trade request and type known as a giveaway at the bottom of your pm.

July Monthly Contest
Roll 4-4 Dice, Get 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16 = 1k
Random Number Generator 1-16, Get 5,9,15 = 2k
Bump 10 times in seperate posts = 3 leaf clover
Bump 20 times in seperate posts = 4 leaf clover

More Contests Coming soon!
Previews; Will be added when I feel like adding them..
We Need Ideas, please let us know some!
Donations form (known as one of the giveaways)
Monthly Contests
Banner Contest

Please read announcements..

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

People who won in big give aways will be listed here.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

<-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l->
♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥

♥ --- About Me --- ♥

My Name is Shaheda , I am now 13. I dont love to meet new people ! I am more mature then I usually act!! I Love shopping and drawing, and taking pictures, And especially sports. Just letting you know and i hate and i mean HATE .. hate copycaters, they have no life, so please do not copy us ... ¬.¬ well bye bye for now!! >.<

♥ <3 Anything Else you Wanna Know, Pm Me, I Always Read Them As soon as possible <3 ♥

♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥
<-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l-><-l||l->

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Babieegurl143's Announcements

Click Here, It is the Gaian Nudity Charity!

I Will be looking for someone who will help around the charity! If your interested please let me know, and we can talk about it!

Banners for the thread will be posted in Babieegurl143s journal feel free to look at them Here!~

You must inform me if you have won a contest, it is your responsibility, If I know you have won but you havent told me, I still wont give you the prize, so if you dont tell me, you dont win anything. :/ So please let me know! Show me your are responsible.

Donations to the Charity Will be posted in the charity.

Doing 2 contests at The EXACT same time is not fair and will lead to a warning.

Past Winners Will be updated as soon as possible so please be patient.

Please PM Babieegurl143 for ALL contest winnings, I mean if you win anything, PM babieegurl143 with the page number and you prize. And please Send trade.

If you do something that is against the rules it will lead to a warning. Max 3 warnings then blacklist.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Babieegurl143's Quest
My Quest is Monochrome Keido, but I decided I wanted Happy Melody more then anything! I now have it after selling all my other items, I would still love to get my items that i sold, so stick around! And im trying to Get the items i sold, so help me out!!

Babieegurl143's Wishlist

Kottan bell 3rd gen. (I currently have 0k for this item)
Vittoria Intimates (I currently have 0k for this item)
Sweet Porridge (I currently have 0k for this item)
Golden Laurels (I currently have 2mil for this item)

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Affiliates

[User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Other Affiliates!

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Whitelist
Mvpurple
Sweetchibicat
LittleOnigiri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Charity has Donated to these People:

MagicalSauce - 10k

Mvpurple - 105k And Clock Eggs x3, Secret Butterflies, Doves

Sweetchibicat - 5k And Secret Butterflies x2, Clock Eggs x4, Bunny Scarfs x5, Doves

jooraffes - 50k And Clock Egg, Bunny Scarf, Regalia of ancient fire, secret homecoming tiara

TsubasaTobu - 75k

Lizzie-Anime - Secret butterflies, Clock Eggs x3, Bunny Scarfs x6, Doves, Baby Blue Toothbrush

iCoolDoll - 120k And Doves, Secret butterflies x2, Bunny Scarf

o Red o - 290k

Insanity Breach - 20k

DimpleFacee - 100k

Elpins 100k.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
These People have Donated To The Charity:

II snow-ice II - 2.5k heart

Neojumex - Automn Glory, Four Horsemen, Nitemare Crown, Legion Armor x2, Spirit Falcon! heart heart

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Special Announcements:

New Rules Posted, Please Read.

Please PM Babieegurl143 With The Following Things.
-Page You Won Your Contest On And The Prize You Get.
-Label The Subject With The Contest Name.
-With A (BLANK) Trade.
If All Things Above Are Not Followed, Then The Prize Wont Be Given

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

нєσ єνєяуσηє , тнαηк уσυ ƒσя ¢σмιηg. ρєαѕє єηנσу уσυя ѕтαу!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff