good luck<3 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
ooh ooh I'll donate one! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
who cares? 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
polls are fun :D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Hello Everyone <3

I'm officially beginning my quest for white inks today, and I figured I'd make a questing post to help keep track of my progress.
I don't much care for begging, but I do appreciate all donations, no matter how small [or big ^^]. So if you have an extra bottle of white ink sitting in your inventory feel free to pass my way heart

Bump, chat, or link to your charity/quest thread if you'd like, just don't stretch the page, be polite, and as always please follow Gaia's TOS.

35/500

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Oh and I've had a few people ask what I need the ink for since my avvie skin is white already, I bought a 'masterpieces' set to hold me over til I have enough ink for my body dye, the difference is the eyes.
User Image

None so far, but that's okay =^.^=

Also if you run a charity, and want to donate an ink or two, I'll gladly put an icon/link to your thread up.
reserved. just incase =^.^=
added 3 inks.
added 4 inks.

Bizui's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
User Image
泣いているのは雲。

There's an easier and cheaper way to get a white body. Like mine, I'm not useing a white body dye. I'm useing the something Lotus item. The heavenly skin option. Along with it being cheaper, you get alot more things out of it. So just something I thought you would like to consider.

かわいい虹を見て!
Sweet Sex Pot Revenge
User ImageUser Image
User Image
泣いているのは雲。

There's an easier and cheaper way to get a white body. Like mine, I'm not useing a white body dye. I'm useing the something Lotus item. The heavenly skin option. Along with it being cheaper, you get alot more things out of it. So just something I thought you would like to consider.

かわいい虹を見て!

Thanks for the tip! I'm using the masterpiece item now, I really like the heavenly skin, except the clouds on the belly >.<
I figure this skin will hold me over til I can save up inks, I'm not in any hurry ^.^

cute avi btw whee
+6 inks mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas