Welcome to Gaia! ::

Confident Genius

User Image

Thank you to everyone that helped us out with your kindness and charity. Including the moderators that actually went out of their way to help us out. This quest wouldn't have been completed without all of the help and support of everyone around

I WILL be completing all of the promised artwork (Sorry for the massive delays! ^^;; wink So no worries about that. Time constraints and baby constraints have put a hinder on my progress, but now that I don't have to worry about this anymore, I can devote a lot more free time to drawing.

Thank you again, everyone!

Confident Genius

Current Task:Getting this thing moved to a more appropriate forum

User Image

Artz in Verying Degrees of Completion
Lex
Tohru Morisato
Sparrow
Catz
Purplelovr
(more names to add when I remember)
*said husband, who thinks his wife does way too much for him*
Best of luck to you. I can honestly say your situation is the first time I have ever actually been interested in a hacked quest. Most of the time hacked quests and uninteresting but yours is different.
Not really, it's the same deal except the one who got hacked isn't the only one making a big deal of it.
...then again, I guess that's why it's different huh?

Confident Genius

Guns McNasty
Best of luck to you. I can honestly say your situation is the first time I have ever actually been interested in a hacked quest. Most of the time hacked quests and uninteresting but yours is different.
Thank you. I was afraid all I would be hearing is stuff along the lines of "lol nub u got haxxd".

And feel free to drop by anytime and hang out. We tend to be weird in a funny sort of way on a daily basis. 3nodding We're like a three ring circus that explode on occasion. Or get rolled up in a katamari.
good luck on your quest to get your husbands things back! sure was unlucky, what a long list of what he had lost!
What a nice thing to do for your beloved.

I'm sending what little gold I have to help you. My quest can be put on hold for just a little since it was just started today.

Good luck to you and your husband on recovering what was lost.

Confident Genius

sapphirewaters999
good luck on your quest to get your husbands things back! sure was unlucky, what a long list of what he had lost!
Thank you. And yeah. sweatdrop We were both kicking ourselves that we hadn't used a mule instead.

Confident Genius

Rosesflowerk
What a nice thing to do for your beloved.

I'm sending what little gold I have to help you. My quest can be put on hold for just a little since it was just started today.

Good luck to you and your husband on recovering what was lost.
Thank you! It's so nice of you to do that when you're questing, too. I don't intend to let it go with you getting nothing out of it, though. ^_^

Confident Genius

O_o It's one of those awkward silences...KILL IT!!! *blow torches the awkward silence*
*haxxxorz a mudkipz to use flamethrower*

Confident Genius

OMG HAXXXXXX?!?! gonk

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I am sad to say I have nothing on your list to give but I will give you my G-Bot to help you at least make some money. I mean I probably have some of your listed items but I am currently keeping what I have on, but I will donate a G-bot to you for at least money making purposes.

~X

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ah yes. Who should I send it to? Forgot to ask. lol I will just gift it instead of going through that time-wasting trade process.

~X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces