Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello, I'm Aileanna and I'd like to welcome you to my Crush Their Nads Quest Thread!

A few things about me: I've been a Gaian since August of 2003. In that time I accumulated a lot of nice things. Lots of rares and collectibles, sealed envelopes and unopened letters... all of which are gone now due to a hacker.. I've donated happily to friends and those I don't know in Gaia to help with quests and dream avatars. Donated to the community via checks and cash cards, so it really pisses me off that hackers can do this to we Gaians and get away with it...

Hence the title of this Quest Thread. Crush Hacker's Nads, make them suffer for being the cheap a** lazy scum they are.

I'm questing for all my stolen collectibles back... A huge endeavor on my behalf. But one I know I can do with support of my fellow Gaians as well as hard work.

Important Links

Best Art Shop on Gaia - they have cookies!
An art shop owned by the very talented and awesome Aneko-sama!

Contests

First event will be an avatar art auction - working on setting it up. The talented Aneko-sama has offered her lovely skills to draw the winners avatar - lucky! So check back for when the auction is open! ^_^

To see some samples of her incredible artwork, click the above link - no she doesn't really give cookies, but she is very talented!
RULES

1) Follow Gaia ToS
2) Be courteous to others
3) Do not stretch the page
4) Have fun!
The Quest

I will accept anything you are willing to donate. Gold, junk, you name, I'll take it, I'm not picky. ^^
Current Gold: 369K/3.8 million

Donated

Yashira
Sunflower_fairy
I Know Everything
Aneko-sama
Kaze_no_Sakura
Netsuai
Darkyx
Cosmic Mushroom
The Hardcore Goth Vamp
Hanajima Arashi
Tessenchan
Fox Lightstep
Weekend
Bird Hat Thing
Hen Grine
Nillia

Thank you all so much!

I will be remaking my banner as I've now got my Golden Laurels. Thank you so much Aneko-sama! My new quest will be for the Staff of Angels and Angelic Pendent.

Here to aid you in your quest, Aile-Chan! biggrin
Aneko-Sama
Here to aid you in your quest, Aile-Chan! biggrin

Aww thank you so much Aneko-chan! ^_^ I'll take all the aid you can dish out!
::pokes::

(my bumps tend to be on the playful sort; hope that's okay). XD
Nice thread. :3

And good luck with your quest to get all your items back... I hope those hackers burn in hell. [Rants to herself about lazy bums]
Thank you Kaze-chan! ^_^ And playful is fine by me Aneko-chan. smile Fun is always good!

Ferocious Protagonist

Good luck. <3
[Hacker punch] :3
Tyeko
Good luck. <3

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers