Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my Bookshop guys, isn't it Fabulous?
We give complimentary hugs if you stay emotion_hug also, we give cookies and coffee!
Anywho, book chats are definitely recommended.
If you happen to hate books and gay people and games and pixels then bye.

Also, please stay, I don't want to be alone! crying

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageFrom her mother's light, she was born..

The Rules of the fabulous bookshop
                                                    (it's not just 'silence please.').

- - I'm sorry but i need to do this - -
                                                        My shop, my rules - - ─── « Anybody who denies will be a tribute for my shop in the Hunger Games emotion_dowant »
                                                        So please follow the rules - - ❤

▀▀▀▀▀ R U L E S

>> Everybody knows to follow the Gaia ToS
                                                              >> No Spamming!
                                                              >> Don't be Mean to me and other people!
                                                              >> Bumping is allowed in this thread so keep your bumping coming! ❤
                                                              >> Before you can affiliate in my thread, please PM me about it
                                                              >> Don't QUOTE the main pages please ❤
                                                              >> No begging please, you could advertise by staying here for more than 3 DAYS.
                                                              I donate randomly to quest threads I see, so make sure put those links on your sigs! ❤
                                                              >> To receive a donation, stay here long. Be active, and if you help me (by staying here or donating money) you'll receive your donation ~ !
                                                              Trust me, I will try my best to help, so please help us too! I haven't finished my quest yet, so I won't be giving always.. ❤

❤ RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS CONTESTS ▀▀▀▀▀

Random act of kindness is a contest I made to give money away(or things!) randomly by doing a contest ~ Mostly RNG's so please bump and say hi heart
                                                              I like doing these things, and it's always fun to give by doing a game ❤
                                                              OH and to identify where this is, look for ornated posts (the ones that looks royal ~)

I'm gonna do this randomly by the way!
                                                              So good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor rofl

Winners so far:
                                                              Random Act of Kindness #1:
                                                              Random Act of Kindess #2:
                                                              There will always be two winners by the way ehehehe ~ emotion_bigheart

❤ FIRST TO POST ON .... ▀▀▀▀▀

First to post on the following pages gets the prizes! heart

First to post on page 5 gets two million ~
                                                              (I got to page FIVEE ~)

Winner: Sakura Faerie x (congratulations dear heart )

First to post on page 10 gets five million ~
                                                              (I got to page TENNNNN ~)
                                                              Winner: Edwin Jarvis (congratulations ~ emotion_dowant )

First to post on page 15 gets ten million ~
                                                              (I got to page FIFTEENNNNNN ~)
                                                              Winner: Mia Sertz (congrats u little s**t.)

First to post on page 30 gets a BUNCH of items ~ !
                                                              (I GOT PAGE THIRTYYYYYYYY)
                                                              Winner: BreezeBlocks

First to post on page 40 gets 80 million gold ~
                                                              Winner: w0nderingblufly
                                                              (I GOT PAGE FORTYYYYY)

NONE FIRST.

❤ RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR ▀▀▀▀▀

Generate a number from 1 - 300 and the winners will get the ff
                                                              [NOTE: can only win once, once you win you can't join again! Also, avoid quoting the winning numbers, I just noticed that it was annoying, and as of bumping, don't make it dull!]
                                                              [please QUOTE me with the page number and what rng number it is, thank you!] :

99 - Icy Marionette
                                                              47 - Angelic Lace
                                                              60 - Eurydice's Ethereality
                                                              50 - Mr. Frou Frou
                                                              73 - Rosamund's Devotion
                                                              234 - Galaxy Glimmer
                                                              87 - Frolicking Pastel
                                                              58 - HoC: Battle Master
                                                              300 - Le Pavot Rose
                                                              143 - Sugarsuite
                                                              10 - Cookie Boots
                                                              69 - Hostess of Illogical Tea
                                                              250 - Venus' Lace

good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor rofl

Winners so far:
                                                              >> contagiously exxhausted ~ heart
                                                              >> w0ndering blufly ~ heart
                                                              >> I Am Mr.Mister ~ heart
                                                              >> MeganeSenpai ~ heart
                                                              >> NinjaStar00 ~ heart
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              >> [username here]
                                                              Thanks for participating! emotion_bigheart

♬The Fabulous ( Bookshop ❤)

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageTo get what you want, you must reach great heights.

The Librarian's slightly impossible
                                                    dreams and wishes. The Wishing Well ❤

- - It's free to dream! - -
                                                        I don't have a dream avatar - - ─── « but i have dream items emotion_kirakira »
                                                        I wish what i want emotion_dowant - - ❤
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀ << The Wishing Well >>❤

▀▀▀▀▀The Librarian's Wishes ❤

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

[CURRENT FUNDS: 3.6 billion]

>> EL GUAPO gaia_diamond gaia_diamond [SO BAD I CRI]
                                                              >> Nekola set gaia_diamond
                                                              >> Sketchbook set gaia_diamond
                                                              >> Spice Set gaia_diamond
                                                              >> Gacha Set gaia_diamond
                                                              >> Beyond Set gaia_diamond
                                                              >> Hoods Set gaia_diamond

[told you it was slightly impossible sweatdrop
                                                              I'm so sorry for the trouble crying
                                                              Asking for so much. It's almost like I'm a beggar now..]

▀▀▀▀▀The Librarian's Side Quests ❤

>> Dark Rose
                                                              >> Brave Bonnie
                                                              >> Masquerade
                                                              >> Shoujo School Girl Eyes

▀▀▀▀▀The Librarian's Wish came true ❤

Aye Aye Lassie (Aye! I'm crossing this off ~ heart )
                                                              Enchanted Book (magically crossing this off ~ heart )
                                                              Black Swan (crossing this off ~ heart )
                                                              Dark Rainbow Jubilee (happily crossing this off! heart )
                                                              Little Lucie 2/2 (crossing this baby off heart )
                                                              Le Carousel Noir (huzzah! crossing this off heart )
                                                              Noel's Gift (royally crossing this off ~ heart )
                                                              Runcible Spoon (lovingly crossing this off heart )
                                                              M's Sketchbook (creatively crossing this off heart )
                                                              Artemis (happily crossing this off heart )
                                                              Balletristic Beauty (i danced when I crossed this off heart )
                                                              La Belle Chanteuse (I'm crossing this off heart )
                                                              F's Sketchbook (I sang when I'm crossing this off heart )
                                                              Beyond Brown (Crossed this baby off emotion_dowant )
                                                              Zodiacal 13th gen. (Crossing this off heart )
                                                              Workshop Shelby (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Runcible Spoon (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Seven Day Love (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Bright Eurydice Eyes (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Chilled Doufu Hua (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Rapturous Descent (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Rosamund's Passion (crossing this off heart )
                                                              A New Year (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Volant Reverie (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Winter's Rose (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Puppeteer's Doll (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Ivory Rose (crossing this off heart )
                                                              Drekavac's Wings (crossing this baby off heart )

[Thank you so so much ~ emotion_bigheart ]

▀▀▀▀▀ Thank you so much to all the bookworms that helped emotion_kirakira

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageTo get what you want, you must reach great heights.

The Librarian's lovely Fairy godmothers and godfathers. Special and radical people ~ (I lived in the book ❤)

- - I became Cinderella - -
                                                        I don't have a Prince Charming though - - ─── « but i have the fairy God mothers and fathers emotion_kirakira »
                                                        I love them to bits emotion_dowant - - ❤
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀ << The Angels >>❤

▀▀▀▀▀The Donators AKA: The Fairy Godmothers/fathers or ANGELS ❤

Meeki (thank you infinitely ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              TheLovelyEmiily (lovely lovely ~~ thank you emotion_bigheart )
                                                              TheBlueRose (you're fudging awesome. Thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Mia_3456 (fellow Mia ~ emotion_bigheart thank you so much ~)
                                                              Tootsi (thank you, salamat, for the items you gave ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              PrittyWitty (thanks, doll. You made me really happy ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              The Creepy Creatures Charity (thank you so so so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Warlord--Swan (howdy, thank you sosososoosso much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Rinn Ue (cats :3 Thank you sososososo much for what you gave ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              CherishPanda (Thank you for the donation love emotion_bigheart )
                                                              An Anonymous Benefactor (Yes, we're all mad aren't we? Thankyou so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              BuckyStars (Thank you sososossoosososoos much infinitely ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Morrigan Phantom (Thankyouuuu so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Melted Sundae Charity (Thank you sooooooooo much! emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Amia-chan (Thank you soso much ~ ! emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Mia Sertz (Thank you sossosososo much u little ____ emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant )
                                                              ChyBunny (thank you sooo much emotion_bigheart )

An Anonymous Benefactor (believe me, it's okay even if it's a different gen. Thank you!! :bigheart)
                                                              Pfefferminze (thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              THE Red Corpse (You are such a kind dude for a corpse! Thank you emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Yume Kara Sasayaku (Thank you sososososo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              The Lord Luck Anon (Thank you soooooooooooo much ~~~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Lulu The Fae Sorcoress (Thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Miu Meow (Thank you sooo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              FurbbyCrocodiles (Thank you sosososososososo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Anon (Thank you soooooooooooo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Outcast Assailant (THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSSO MUCH OMG ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Riarro (I can definitely go from pink, Thank you sooooooooo much! ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Anto Dreams (Thank you kyahahahaha ~~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX (Yayyyyyyy thank you so much ~ :bigheart)
                                                              PurpleRaveChild (Thank you so much emotion_bigheart )
                                                              An Anonymous Benefactor (them bunbuns are cute tho ~ thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Jensen Is Awesome ~ (GOD, i love you. Thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Thanacytus ~ (Thank you soooo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              An Anonymous Benefactor ~ (Thank you sosososososo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Chief Smokahontas ~ (Thank you sosososososo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Sexcess ~ (thank you sososososososo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Owl Hug ~ (Thank you so much omg THANK YOU ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              O n l y O n e 21 ~ (Thank you sosososo much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              TheDapperDolly ~ (Thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart )
                                                              Ice Tears ~ (Thank you soso much ~ emotion_bigheart )

▀▀▀▀▀The Librarian's time of being a fairy godmother ❤

Solaine The Fox ~ 1 million

Gay Swim Club ~ 1 million

The Cake Mage of Sheep ~ 1 million

KikM 07 ~ 1 million

CherishPanda ~ 1 million

Vondeu ~ Little Lucie (3rd gen, I had 3 heart )

Lunairie/Lunairie's Light (charity) ~ Casseiopea's Vanity

bleeding whole notes ~ Love Hurts

Hachi-nyan ~ Cream Cat Fur

| Katelyn2 | ~ 1 million

Calling Oblivion ~ 1 million

Aurora's Clothes Closet (charity) ` 1 million

Kawaii Devil ~ 1 million

Sakura Faerie x ~ 2 million

admirerl ~ 1 million

pikkonoloidlee ~ 3 million

Edwin Jarvis ~ 5 million

Flirttea ~ 10 million

Agauxtus ~ Midnight Conductor

Heavenly Fairy ~ 15 million

Mia Sertz ~ Cookie Boots

Hasta Lemonista ~ 10 million

IKazutol ~ 5 million

PrincessTuTu444 ~ 25 million

Torhu-chan ~ 100 million

Breezeblocks ~ Astras, Cherry Blossom and Mudslide

Kitsune orange ~ La Belle Chanteuse

The Wishlist ~ Cupcake Darling (wishlist item)

InuyashasBabe ~ Belletristic Beauty

W0nderingblufly ~ 80 million gold

Contagiously exxhausted ~ icy marionette

Shiro-Hikari-Chan ~ Veracious Musketeer

A Blessing In Disguise ~ Vocaltude

I Am MrMister ~ Mr. Frou Frou

onemuslimgirl ~ trade full of items and 1 million gold

Jensen Is Awesome - Romance Pendant

ChanQT - Urban Bounce

Azekis - Benny the Puppy

princessoswin - Mint Buttercream Rose

Escapistpoet - Silkrose Stroll

MeganeSenpai - Cookie Boots

A Beloved Dream - Keionganku Style

Fluffysaurus Rexx - Pink sugar mini angel wings

tleechan - [Animal] Lightpink cat fur

The Sleepy Baku - Looney Hatter and Navy vest (quest item)

Jeleb - Princess Honore (wishlist item)

NinjaStar00 - Frolicking Pastel

▀▀▀▀▀The Librarian's message ❤

These are the peeps who won on my contests and the ones i donated to by the way ~
                                                              (when i give you something, a simple 'thank you' would suffice, you cannot believe how sad i get when somebody doesn't say that to me after i helped.. it's hella depressing.
                                                              don't add my sadness dears, don't make it worse by not saying a simple thank you.)

To the people who helped me, thank you so much. words can't describe how happy i feel. Thank you so so much for being generous enough to give me my wishes. I love you guys so much emotion_dowant emotion_kirakira

▀▀▀▀▀ Thank you so much to all the bookworms that helped emotion_kirakira

Gracious Businessman

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Best of luck to you! I'm on a quest myself for Trance Beats.

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
TheBlueRose

and to you too! Thank you very much heart

Gracious Businessman

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
TheCookiegurl
TheBlueRose

You're very welcome

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
TheBlueRose
TheCookiegurl
TheBlueRose

You're very welcome

Holy FUDGEBALLS you gave me a blackswan I'm speechless (again) thank you so so so much ~ !

Gracious Businessman

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
TheCookiegurl
TheBlueRose
TheCookiegurl
TheBlueRose

You're very welcome

Holy FUDGEBALLS you gave me a blackswan I'm speechless (again) thank you so so so much ~ !
I thought that was what the first thank you was for rofl You're very welcome, again.

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
random act of kindness ~ emotion_bigheart

contest

generate numbers from 1 - 30 ~ whoever gets these following numbers gets one million ~ 2 winners only, I'm abit low heart sweatdrop
The numbers are nine and seventeen ~

bump if you can ~ 4laugh I did this to show that I can make this quest thread a charity too someday, I'm going to be making these randomly ehe ~ good luck heart

Unveiling's Wife

Magical Hoarder

16,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tootsi generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 24!

Unveiling's Wife

Magical Hoarder

16,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'll try your RNG once

Lonely Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100