Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
User Image

As of September 8th, this quest thread will be closed. Some amazing person has gifted me north kitten star eek eek eek i wish i could thank them, though that would never be enough to compensate for their generosity. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me get that one step closer towards my dream, and anon, who ever you are! YOU ARE AMAZING biggrin thank you so much! crying heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hi and welcome to my quest thread
My name is Abi and i'm trying to raise money for North Kitten Star
I will use this thread to track my progress, however feel free to chat and bump the thread.
Please read on for more information smile heart

User Image
heart User Image heart
classified_northkittenstar Introduction & Contents
classified_northkittenstar Rules & About Me
classified_northkittenstar The Quest
classified_northkittenstar Donators
classified_northkittenstar Contests
classified_northkittenstar Links
classified_northkittenstar Journal
classified_northkittenstar Banner Shop
(NEW!)

User Image
heart User Image heart
classified_northkittenstar Follow Gaia's ToS
classified_northkittenstar Do not advertise on my thread. To affiliate, just ask
classified_northkittenstar Quote me for a fast reply (but only quote the heart posts)
classified_northkittenstar Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions etc
classified_northkittenstar Be friendly and feel free to chat to others on the thread smile
classified_northkittenstar Don't steal any of the graphics on the thread, i put a lot of time into making them myself.

User Image

User Image
I suck at writing these things sweatdrop I'm a friendly person, and always up for a chat smile i'm shy though, even online sometimes. Umm, i like Pokemon despite being 17 years old. It's nice to still hold onto something i loved when i was a child razz I watch way too many movies, especially ones with zombies xp I love Giraffe's, Llama's, photography, drawing(though i kinda suck at it) and The Sims...Such an epicly addicting game o.o....Anyway, i think i rambled too much sweatdrop but hey, i might've given us something to talk about, maybe you have something in common? razz
User Image
heart User Image heart
User Image

My quest is for North Kitten Star. I've wanted this item for a while,
only it seems out of reach because of it's price. I will be playing zOMG and
Booty Grab in order to raise money for him, but any donations you can give will
be greatly appreciated smile

User Image

Current Progress:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

To the right is 2 avi's. I think i'm going to get one of those once i get North Kitten Star. Click the images to go to TekTek. I will start saving for one of these avi's once i get North Kitten Star.

Please check out my marketplace store, to see what items i'm selling. You may see something you'd like to buy smile
User Image
heart User Image heart
If you wish to remain anonymous, or for me to not display the amount you have donated, please say so smile

-tisue's miniature charity- ❝JUST ASK❞ - 20k heart
Ƨcяιввℓιиɢ Ɔнαяιтʏ - 20k heart
*YDA Charity for Kitty Questers* - 37k heart
demureangelica (from her 'leaving gaia' thread) - 20k, Elegant Feather Mask, Doves & Spider On My Face heart

Thank You biggrin heart
User Image
heart User Image heart
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Previous Movie Contest Winners/Answers:
1. Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX -- The answer was Edward Cullen from Twilight
2. x-OhhAsianz - The answer was Paul Blart from Mall Cop
User Image
heart User Image heart

My Thread Links:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-quest-for-north-kitten-star/t.74237605/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy62/Abi2416/thread-link.gif[/img][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-quest-for-north-kitten-star/t.74237605/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy62/Abi2416/banner3.gif[/img][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-quest-for-north-kitten-star/t.74237605/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy62/Abi2416/banner2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Out Links:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image T r e e h o u s e o f c h a r i t y
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
User Image

Sept 08, 2011 - The day Anon gifted me North Kitten Star biggrin thank you so much smile heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Sept 07, 2011 - Recieved 2 donations! heart

Sept 05, 2011 - Played zOMG! but forgot how much i earned xD ||| Decided to continue with my quest! biggrin but i'm going to take it slow, i'm in no rush smile

Sept 04, 2011 - Busy with work so i haven't had chance to play Booty Grab etc, so i'm thinking of postponing my quest since school starts in a couple of days.

Aug 26, 2011 - Earned 4,854g playing Booty Grab

Aug 28, 2011 -- Earned a total of 36,546g playing Booty Grab ||| New 'Guess The Name' contest added heart ||| New Link button added ||| Banner Shop opened ||| Earned 4,560g playing zOMG ||| Recieved a donation heart

Aug 26, 2011 -- Added some banners to the thread

Aug 25, 2011 -- Recieved my first donation! heart

Aug 23, 2011 -- Thread started biggrin
User Image
User Image

To try and help me raise money for my quest, i have decided to open this 'Banner Shop' section. Here i will sell link buttons. At this moment in time, i'm only making 200x40 link buttons

User Image
Examples: classified_northkittenstar classified_northkittenstar classified_northkittenstar classified_northkittenstar classified_northkittenstar classified_northkittenstar
(click the kitten stars)
User Image

classified_northkittenstar All buttons come with animation. Flashing text, sparkles, or both smile (or neither if that's what you prefer)
classified_northkittenstar I will only use gaia images (so that i don't conflict with Gaia's rules on using copyrighted images) However I can add butterflies, stars, hearts, basic shapes like that smile
classified_northkittenstar You pick the price you're willing to pay for the link button.
classified_northkittenstar When i've made your button, i'll send it to you via PM, then you must send me a trade with my payment.

User Image

Order Form:
Simply fill in the form and post it on the thread

[align=center][img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy62/Abi2416/orderformtitle-1.jpg[/img]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What you want the banner to say:[/b]
[b]Colours:[/b] (please pick 2-3 colours you like) -
[b]Animation? [/b]
[b]Images:[/b] (Any specific item, or avi you want on the link button?) -
[b]Link To Forum Thread:[/b]
[b]How much will you pay?[/b] (you can wait until you see the link button then decide on a price) -
[/align]

User Image

Slots:
heart Bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items