Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you had a Quest that you completed?

Yes! :) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
No. :( 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
I'm questing now! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I've never quested. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bliss' Quest Thread

Hello, Fellow Gaians!

I'm Bliss - Long time member, first time Quester. There are SO many neato items on this site, but I've decided to put my time and effort into a set of two items that would make my heart skip a beat to own:

heart User Image heart User Image heart

I've always loved the Angelic and Nitemare Mini Wings more than any other item on here, and now...I've set my sights on obtaining a set of both of them. Ever since I first became a Gaia member, I've wanted to have a pair, but I always thought they were out of reach. As time went on, I found myself returning to Gaia, even though I long thought I would lose interest. But my interest in Gaia has only grown, and so has my desire to get my coveted minis. Now, I've decided to buckle down and really, really try for them - I've even decided to save every bit of gold I get to go towards a good offer. I know it's not going to be easy, but who knows? Maybe one day, my little Gaian dreams can come true. Thanks for taking the time to read my little opening, and feel free to stick around! Completing my quests would be great, but making good friends would be even better.

P.S. Hey! If my thread is lucky for you and gives you a Pink Link, Giftbox, or Trunk...let me know! And I will list you on the page. :3User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Donators: heart

Will have my undying affection.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

color birdie made me signs for my thread biggrin : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bliss' Babies: My fishies gave me me Fairy Wings! Woo!

THANK YOU!

My Offer for Mini Wings:

...is extremely pathetic at this current moment, but I'm hoping to make it bigger as time goes on. So far, it includes:

User Image - AFK Hat approx. 5,000,000 Gold
User Image - Angelic Headband approx. 100,000 Gold
User Image - Angelic Camisole approx. 400,000 Gold
User Image - Guitar of Angellus approx. 150,000 Gold
User Image - Guitar of Demona approx. 150,000 Gold
User Image - Fairy Wings x2 approx. 40,000 Gold

& 150,000 Gold Pure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total Offer So Far: Approx. 5,990,000 Gold
Thread Luck:

If you had a Pink Link, Giftbox, or Trunk pop up for you in this thread, let me know! This will be fun to track.
Linkage:

If you so desire to link to my thread, you are more than welcome to do so! You don't have to tell me, but I'd like to know if you do so I can thank you properly. biggrin

If you have a quest or a page and want me to link to you, let me know! You'll go here!
My Store:

These are the commons that I have for sale! I would ideally like to get the store price if possible - that would be super peachy-keen. But really, I'll gladly accept the sellback price or anything above it.
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items