Welcome to Gaia! ::

Person Count

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

User Image
                                      ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

we are closing down do to low inactivity. and rule breakers.
User Image

User Image
                          → You need to look over the following!
                          → Follow/ Obey all of Gaiaonlines TOS
                          → No hit and runs please, stay around and talk to people.
                          → Hularoo13, The mods and I are the Gods && Goddesses here be kind to us as well as others.
                          → No begging please.
                          → Don't spam
                          → Cheating? Does this rule even need to be said don't do it!
                          NEW→Quote trees are to be kept to 3 quotes plus your own.
                          NEW→DO NOT harass and flame anyone.
                          NEW→DO NOT page stretch, it's not nice.
                          NEW→Try to be semi literate; no 1337 speak.
                          NEW→Say thank you if you get a donation; it's common courtesy!
                          NEW→Do not quote the first page, You will instantly be put on the black list.
                          NEW→Politeness is a must. No one is to be ignored on purpose. {{ Accidents are okay! }}
                          NEW→Absolutely NO DRAMA will be tolerated within this charity.
                          NEW→No fighting with other users.
                          NEW→Keep us alive by donating, advertising us without breaking TOS, becoming a regular in the thread, and posting links to the charity to your signature, profile, or quest thread.

User Image
                          1. Fill out the form below and post it here, on the thread. READ RULE NUMBER EIGHT!
                          2. DO NOT PM YOUR FORM TO ANY OF THE STAFF MEMBERS!
                          3. If you're donating to the charity, please send a PM to Share Bear x3 first so she knows your giving a donation, then after you can send your donation to his mule account: Cuddly Charity
                          4. After posting your form, stick around. We don't appreciate it when you post your form and leave while still expecting a donation. Because you will not get it if you do that.
                          5. Active members in the thread are most likely going to get donations, so please commit to the charity.
                          6. Don't nag us about the donation you want from us, we will black list your butt.
                          7. If you have any questions, feel free to PM to the admins who are in charge of this charity. We might not see it if you post here.
                          8. You quest thread MUST have at least 30 pages in it and must be a week old. And you MUST have 15 posts here before we even see your form.
                          9. The 15 posts can not be bumps but your quest thread can be bumps.

Username:
                          What you're questing for:
                          How much it costs:
                          How far along you are:
                          Why you're questing for it:
                          Link to Quest thread: YOU MUST HAVE A QUEST THREAD BEFORE POSTING THIS
                          Anything else?:
User Image

Meet the owners!
Share Bear x3 && Hularoo13

User ImageUser Image

A bit about Share Bear x3

I'm Nineteen and always questing, But I got tired of everything going toward myself. I've had a few great donators who are awesome. C: And I've donated in the past as well. Just ask Hula.
                                      C: I've been on gaia since 07 but always skipping around on accounts,
                                      this one has been around since 09.
                                      My Favorite thing to do is spend time with my husband and be his ever loving wife.
                                      <3 I enjoy cleaning, Cooking, and being a pet owner and wife.
                                      I recently got banned on my Roo Bear x3 account, And I'm looking for donations.
                                      Share Bear x3 && Tamashiikarite forever!

A bit about Hularoo13

Hi! Im Maggie, 16, and taken.
                                      I love to read and enjoy attempting to draw
                                      I've been on gaia since '08 and love to quest!
                                      Penguins are my favorite animal <3
                                      If you wanna know something, just ask :3

User Image

Meet the Mods!
Click here

The Charity Mule!
Cuddly Charity

User Image

Click her to go to her profile and Donate!

User Image

User Image
                          What We have gotten from generous people.

O8.O5/O7.11 ► Roo Bear x3Donated | Donated
                          OO.OO.OO ► Username ◄ Donated

User Image
                          What we have given to people.

O8.14.11 ► Beat of Angels ◄ 20,000
                          O8.14.11 ► ii-ParkBom ◄ 20,000
User Image

O8.O9.11 ► Announcement ◄ The Thread is finally in the Charity // Quest threads!
                          O8.13.11 ► Announcement ◄ Charity Moved do to Thread owner account not active.

----------------------------------------------------------
                          Date started.
                          O8.O9.11 ► Contest ◄ Quoting contest will occur at random.
                          O8.O9.11 ► Contest ◄ Bump 50 times and get 1,000 Gold.
                          O8.O9.11 ► Contest ◄ Make a fan sign for the charity. Click HERE for Details.
                          O8.O9.11 ► Contest ◄ Ever 25 pages the first person gets 3,000 Gold
                          O8.1O.11 ► Contest ◄ Every 50 pages get's free art from Recycle fairy. Details here.
User Image

You Must have 200 x 40 or 88 x 33 to be placed here
                          Any broken images or links will be removed. I check every week.

88 x 33
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dnp-yet/t.73990339_1/][img]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff363/iPandyData/Chairty/Charitybuttonsml.jpg[/img][/url]

200 x 40
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dnp-yet/t.73990339_1/][img]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff363/iPandyData/Chairty/Charitybuttonlrg.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dnp-yet/t.73990339_1/][img]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff363/iPandyData/Chairty/Charitybuttongif.gif[/img][/url]

-------
                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

To become a mod.
                          1, Be active on gaia.
                          2. Have 15 posts in the charity thread.
                          3. Have a friendly personality.
                          4. Be able to report trouble makers, Even if their your friends.
                          5. Be committed to the charity.
                          6. Send Me a pm when you have 15 posts and are able to do that.

Charity Theme Song!

User Image

Such an amazing thread lay out! Thank you!
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
                          You want to be here. :3
                          O9.1O.1 ► Share Bear x3 ◄ I'm the Owner. :3
                          O9.1O.1 ► hularoo13 ◄ I'm the Owner. :3
                          OO.OO.OO ► Username ◄ Reason

-----------------------------------------------------------
                          User Image
                          You do not want to be here. /:<
                          O8.11.11 ► IrishRain ◄ Putting down the charity in a rude manor. I made the charity therefore putting me down.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
May I post now?
Vocalie

User Image
          @) Vocalie

Yes You may. :3
              I just posted the link in the other thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff