Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there!

Hello 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 175 176 177 > >> >>> »|

Feral Autobiographer

Millions Monthly: A Charity

Starring: Indiana Jaws and the Temple of Doom.
aka: Indy my puppy

About:

Hello all. You can call me Wolfie. I've been on Gaia since a little after the dawn of time and I've met some truly wonderful people and received some amazing gifts over the years. Well now it's my turn. I started this charity to meet new people and brighten a few days.

I'll also be honest with you guys. I'm not here much. You don't have to commit to a lot of posts to get a donation. Just read through the rules. If no one comes to me then I usually go hunting the forums to give people random donations. This is about giving back, little else.

User Image

Feral Autobiographer

Rules and Regulations
Updated 3/20/2015

Hello again,
I strongly suggest you read this section if you want to receive some money or a possible item from me. I have a list of rules and your application for loot will be immediately denied if you violate said rules. Only one app per month and no second chances. If my application reviewer denies you then better luck next time. It's not a hard process so please don't make it hard on us.
Sincerely,
Wolfie

1. PM ME THE APPLICATION WITH AN APPROPRIATE SUBJECT LINE.

2. Fill out the form below properly once per month you want to be considered for loot.

3. Be polite and respectful. I have no tolerance for hate of any sort. Also follow the TOS. Doing something to get banned or get me banned helps nobody.

4. Don't beg or advertise. All the information we want about your quest we will ask for.

5. I prefer chatting greatly to bumping. That being said, bump until your little hearts are content.

6. If I am not here then the application reviewers have final say. If someone is acting like a fool don't encourage them. Let it go or if it's severe enough report them.

7. Make others feel welcome. Friendly people are more likely to get loot because I'll remember your name I'm flipping through apps.

8. You can be a one post wonder but you still need an app.

9. Don't change my format. It's set up that way for a reason.

10. Don't quote the front page. Or stretch my page. Or do any harm to my thread.

11. I am giving away 250 million each month on general principle. Typically I will donate this amount to 3-6 people. Some months I'm feeling generous and I donate in Billions. Depends on my mood. Don't ask how much you will get before you apply.

12. DO NOT use your Mules to try and score extra money or items. Anyone caught doing so will be black listed. I consider this to be dishonest and cheating.

[color=crimson]
[size=24]LOOK AT ME !! [/size]
[b]User Name:: [/b]
[b]Item Questing::[/b]
[b]Progress:: [/b]
[b]Quest Thread:: [/b]If applicable
[b]Favorite Summer Thing::[/b]
[/color]

Feral Autobiographer

User ImageCurrent Applicants

I honestly did away with this section and here is why.

I find it to be a pain to come and update the front page at all. If Gaia has any question about my donation history all of my trades are clearly labeled and the mods can access that if they need to. If you want to know who got a donation, I don't care. It's not really your business. If you don't know if I donated to you this month, go check your trades. So unless you are a mod don't ask me for a list of who got what, it's annoying. It doesn't matter if I gave you 2million and the next person 5billion. This whole charity is my discretion.

Sincerely,
Wolfie

the wolf girl generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Feral Autobiographer

Other Ways To Get Loot!

RNG CONTEST
Ok. So with every post generate a random number from 1-1000. When you win sent me a PM with a url to the page. I will then confirm, cross off the prize, and send you a gift. Sorry loves only one winner per prize and two prizes per person.

As always I prefer chattiness to bumping as this is an attempt to increase foot traffic here however if it's dead bump away!

There are prizes associated with different numbers.

1 and 2 =Princess of Dreams
3 to 15 = 1B GOLD
99-108 = Father's Armor
109= Rosamunds Devotion!
950 to 975 = 1B GOLD
1000 = Godly Spice

SIDE NOTES:: If you want to donate an item to this event you can chose what number you want people to roll to win it.

Also When All prizes are gone I Will consider resetting and doing it again with new prizes.

Honorable Mentions occur when I get two PM's while I have been offline where two people won a prize. The prize goes to whoever got it first but I think the runner up deserves something too.

DICES!!
With every post roll 10 Dice with 100 Sides each. When you win sent me a PM with a url to the page. I will then confirm, cross off the prize, and send you a gift. Sorry loves only one winner per prize and two prizes per person.

As always I prefer chattiness to bumping as this is an attempt to increase foot traffic here however if it's dead bump away!

There are prizes associated with different numbers.

10 - Doe Eyed Darling

20- Guardian of Hell

50- Akihabara Somebody

666- 1B Gold

687- Jack Frost

785 - 1B Gold

1000- Dichromatic Rabbit Nurse

Bump Contest
This one is straight forward. First person to bump 500 times gets 1B Gold.
Don't cheat. If you're caught cheating you get banned from my thread.
Number all posts. Chatting is still preferred to bumping and still counts toward the 500. You can stack the Bumping Contest with the Dice and RNG Contest.

Beautify My Charity! An Art Contest.

As you have noticed by now my charity isn't as pretty as some of the more well established ones. So I am hosting an event. I want you guys to make me some art to help make my page beautiful and I will reward the top three. So here is how it works!

1. Don't steal art. You can use whatever format you like as long as it's yours.

2. First place 1B. Second place 500 Million. Third place 250 million.

3. By entering my art contest you risk your art being used on my thread. I'll always give you credit buy it will be used to make this thread prettier.

4. To get me to see your Art PM ME the form below.

5. You can enter as many times as you want but only win one prize.

[align=center][size=24]THIS THREAD WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!![/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]URL:[/b]
[/align]

Wolfie <3's Avi Art

This one is very simple and self explanatory. I love Avi Art. So every month if at least one person draw me avi art I will chose a winner and they will get 500k. Just fill out the form below to enter and PM IT TO ME. YES If you are the only one you auto win.

[align=center][size=24]WOLFIE I MADE YOU A PRESENT!![/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]URL:[/b]
[/align]

Destination Unknown Is Having A Pageant !

User Image

Feral Autobiographer

People I Love Who Can Enforce My Rules

Dramatica Donnelly
Valansi
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo

People Who Have Helped Fund This Charity

Anon. x2
Dramatica Donnelly
Hai_Shadow
Phanna

Feral Autobiographer

Feral Autobiographer

Feral Autobiographer

Feral Autobiographer

Feral Autobiographer

Feral Autobiographer

Tipsy Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
goodluck emotion_bigheart

LOOK AT ME !!
User Name:: chan yeolli
Item Questing:: Princess Mustachio
Progress::1.5b/1.9b
Quest Thread::Quest Thread
Favorite Animal::Cats
Name of My Dog:: (I don't have one..)

Feral Autobiographer

chan yeolli

Thanks!

:O I just realized part of my form is poorly worded
My bad. Your app is ok though since its my fault.

Feral Autobiographer

Tipsy Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
the wolf girl
chan yeolli

Thanks!

:O I just realized part of my form is poorly worded
My bad. Your app is ok though since its my fault.

okay . glad to hear that yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces