Welcome to Gaia! ::

FINAL ROUND: What is your favorite Major Arcana card out of the below listed options, i.e. the winners from rounds 1, 2 and 3?

The Fool 0.4047619047619 40.5% [ 34 ]
The Star 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 32 ]
Justice 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1335 1336 1337 > >> >>> »|

Wicked Sweetheart

User Image

2/13/15 V-DAY EVENT THREAD GOING ON HERE!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸. Welcome to Bee's Apothecary and Tea Room, formerly known as The Coffee Bean. Whether you are masquerading as a favorite rpc or popping in to discuss current events with familiar faces, this is your place. As thread owner, I strive to make your experience here a rare and mystical cafe soirée. Tea flows in abundance, jars of magical ingredients stock the many shelves and the aroma of exotic spices fills the air within an atmosphere of spellbinding comfort. Treat yourself to a cup of tea my staff will never allow to run empty and receive the added bonus of amusing conversation and a sylvan, old English vibe; infused with mouth watering pastries and excellent service in bewitching surroundings. ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸.

User Image

Welcome ๑ Rules, Announcements and Contests ๑ Staff, Familiars and the Exiled ๑ Bee's Goodies and Ambiance ๑ Banners and Affiliates ๑ Special Thanks

bee pollen rolled 20 20-sided dice: 16, 4, 5, 15, 15, 16, 3, 10, 9, 2, 3, 7, 19, 11, 20, 5, 1, 20, 7, 8 Total: 196 (20-400)

Wicked Sweetheart

User Image

Below are a list of general rules and rules you should consider while in character to encourage the future of the thread and make this a safe place for everyone.

User Image The T.o.S. is law. Follow it. Even if you are acting out a character.

User Image No god modding when role playing with others.

User Image Do not post invitations in the thread for others to PM you.

User Image Keep it PG-13. This is a family friendly site.

User Image Minimal drama within an RP is acceptable. Tread carefully.

User Image Keep any RL drama with any of the patrons OUTSIDE of the thread. It has no place here.

User Image Avoid potentially offensive topics when discussing personal lives, preferences or current events.

User Image Respect your surroundings, do not damage the tea room's furniture or structure.

User Image No groping, making out or other overtly sexual actions.

You only get one warning. Follow the rules or you may end up getting the metaphorical boot. Bee's Apothecary and Tea Room is a safe haven for everyone, don't ruin the experience for others with rude or lewd behavior. Repeat offenders get blocked, reported if necessary and placed on the Exiled list.

User Image

User Image 1/19/2015, after three years of being The Coffee Bean the thread gets a remodel and name change: Bee's Apothecary and Tea Room!

User Image1/19/2015, looking for committed staff members with serious time to dedicate to this thread and it's patrons! PM bee pollen for details.

User Image2/12/15, per my request, the thread has been moved from the CB to it's sub-forum, Friend's Chat (a.k.a.) the FC. Due to this change this place can no longer permit bumping, as in the FC it is not allowed! Talk to eachother! < 3

User Image

Nothing currently being given out for winners of the dice roll, check back for any changes - I will be continuing this contest as I acquire suitable prizes.

User Image Dice Roll - match my roll above to win! 196 from 20, 20-sided die. See above. ↺

User Image Art Contest, coming soon.

User Image

Welcome ๑ Rules, Announcements and Contests ๑ Staff, Familiars and the Exiled ๑ Bee's Goodies and Ambiance ๑ Banners and Affiliates ๑ Special Thanks

Wicked Sweetheart

User Image

Would you like to be on our Staff? I am currently looking for committed staff members with serious time to dedicate to this thread and it's patrons! Staff members receive monthly gifts from bee pollen! PM her for details. Staff members are people who are "hired" to help keep the thread alive by dedicating time and attention to it, they strike up conversation with passerby's and encourage patrons to discuss things amongst themselves. If you are pretty social and on Gaia frequently, this may be a good job for you. Patrons can also go to staff in my absence to have questions answered or to report someone breaking the rules. They have authority and should be feared respected.

User Image bee pollen, thread and shop owner. (a.k.a.) Lodivica or Lodi.

User Image Surgical Heart, hospitality.

User Image Troublesome Strumpet, pastry chef.

User Image --

User Image

Familiars are those returning apothecary patrons that have shown a commitment over time to this thread. They keep it alive and brimming with exquisite dialogue and for this, they also happen to be some of my favorite users. If you feel as though you belong on this list PM bee pollen and ask her to make it so!

User Image Magical Mess

User Image Silmarwen Telrunya

User Image Mojito

User Image RBoie

User Image --

User Image --

User Image

The Exiled list is just a fancy name for the black list. It's a fun name but it is not a list you want to be on.

User Image GentlemanSteamPunk - vile, rude, obsessive behavior and harassment.

User Image --

User Image --

User Image --

User Image

Wicked Sweetheart

User Image

Want to get to know the girl behind bee pollen's account better? Would you like to draw my avi or browse my current art collection? Would you like to donate towards contest pools or toward the betterment of this thread as a whole or gift me wishlist items? Here is where you can find links to all those frou frou things and more. I hope you enjoy. Side note, not all buttons will be functional right away - if you click one and it goes nowhere, check back later!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Wicked Sweetheart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/o57n6en][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/lfp3sll[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/o57n6en][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/op869jb[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/o57n6en][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/nj6ygw5[/IMG][/URL]

User Image

If you would like to affiliate with Bee's Apothecary and Tea Room follow the steps listed below.

User ImageMake sure you are already advertising us in your own affiliates section in your thread.

User ImageHave a 200 x 40px banner at the ready, I am only accepting banners of that size at the moment for consistency's sake.

User ImagePM bee pollen the code to your banner.

User ImageI will then make sure all the previously listed criteria have been met and then add you as an affiliate in this thread.

User ImageoUser ImageoUser Imageo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageoUser ImageoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oUser Image

User Image

Wicked Sweetheart

User Image

User Image A special thanks to brosephiine, for the new and very beautiful new thread layout.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff