Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Introduction

I don't know what to write here, so I'll just write whatever comes to mind. I started this thread and this quest because in my opinion, this is the best-looking item on Gaia. It's a lot of gold, though. And I'm not sure I can do it. In fact, I doubt it. But, encouraged by Carh', a dear friend, I decided to try anyway. I'm just going to take it easy and take my time to make some gold. Sadly, I got all dreamy and envisioned a sea of donation that would get me sprinting toward my goal. That, of course, is a fairytale. But it would be nice to receive a couple of donations along my way. It would be amazing. But I'm not counting on it too much. I'd just be disappointed. So yeah, not much to say, really. I'm Lily. There's more information in the About Me section. If you do happen to drop by, and if you're still reading, why not say hi or something? Who knows what might happen.

And this seems to be a permanent work in progress.
Rules

1. Follow T.O.S.

2. No fighting please. Discussions are fine as long as they don't turn into personal insult-flinging catastrophes.

3. Please use proper English. You don't have to sound like a 19th century posh Englishman, but I dislike chat speak.

4. Please don't overuse emotes. I mean the kind of post that consists only of a long string of incoherent emotes.

5. Please don't stretch the page on purpose.

6. Please don't advertise.

7. Please enjoy your stay.
Main Quest

All I really want is a couple of good friends.
Cravings

Currently Craving

User Image
Nartian Rock

A trendy shoulder bag and an awesome attitude.
Gotta love it.

~

Please check my wishlist.
It's frequently updated and it has all the items I would like.

Progress

Current Funds
115,685 Gold

Current Investments
About Me

Basic Information
Name: Lilian, Lily for short
Official join date: February 26, 2008
Personality: Cocky, quiet, tired, loud, obnoxious, shy, lazy, flirty, manipulative, horribly self-centered [and I'm sorry]
Country Of Origin: Italy
Languages: English, French, Dutch
Appearance [at age 13]: [o]
Hobbies: Bass guitar, electric guitar
Style: I'm a girl looking for someone to be.
Current Band Fandom: Muse, The Strokes
Zodiac: Leo

I hope that's all the very orginal information.

Word Jumble. No it's not.
This is where I pretend I hate to talk about myself but do so anyway. Here goes. I got to choose my name myself because I'm adopted. I'm a complainer. About everything. And I mean everything. Even complaining. I complain about complaining sometimes. How it's so annoying that I'm a complainer and that I bother others with my complaining when I really need to learn to shut up. I'm extremely insecure, I think. I don't know. I can be pretty cocky and confident, and outgoing. But also the opposite. Yeah. I can be many things. Just like the next person. Bit useless stating it, but I don't have anything to do. I'm not sure why I'm trying to describe my personality. Won't I be creating expectations I need then match? No, of course not. That's a bit silly. It's not that deep. Just some silly ramblings. And now I've run out of things to say. So I'll end it for now.

Guests

Andy's Rented Space

I'm Androgynous Mannequin, or Andy.
I quest for gold so I can buy art of my OC(s).
Used to be questing NM Minis but I gave up on that, because of my bad investments.
I may save up for the Nartian Rock in the near future.
Don't think I'm keeping this updated. = x=
I'm not that hard to get along with, yo.
C<

Generosity.
→ Nope. Well, not since Grexs last drew me art... xD
Random Thought

I want to make friends, but I never seem to be satisfied with the people I meet.
Are my standards too high? I just want to be happy.
Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Art received

I love art and I'm kind of an artwhore, although I suck at actually going to shops and finding artists I like. This is where I'll put the art I get starting today. I got this idea after a random visitor [ g r e x s ], who's now a regular, was so kind to draw me a freebie. You'll find his art directly below this post. Be sure to check out his shop, okay?

User Image

User Image

User Image
January 26, 2009 -> Began construction.
January 28, 2009 -> Opened thread.
August 2, 2009 -> Tweaked thread.
August 9, 2009 -> Added Guests.
Donators

[pikeru] - 50,000 Gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items