What would you guys like next?

Full Event 0.31372549019608 31.4% [ 16 ]
Just an FS or 2 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 15 ]
Holiday Grams! 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 8 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.019607843137255 2.0% [ 1 ]
Gold!111!!!! 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1878 1879 1880 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Owners: Cyzzane, Lady Aria Starstone, Dragon Phage
Founders: Cyzzane and CypressTiger
Lineart: Leelakin
Tags/Banners/Ect: Cyzzane
Colour/Templates: Cyzzane*
Colourists: Manda*, Kaitaia*, Astro Zombies`, Dragain, Adona Benedicta, Tristam Lockhart *
Part Time Colourist: astral vanity
Thread Manager: Dragon Phage
RolePlay Manager: Tristam Lockhart
Certist: Lady Aria Starstone
* = Edits Permission

N.E.W.S

01.30.11 - Kait Semis are here!
10.17.10 - Candy Grams Begin!

All past news and events can be found [H.E.R.E.]
W.O.R.K.I.N.G

Planning more events and working on the shop

CypressTigers Status: -blank-
Cyzzanes Status: Working on breedings and halloween event!

~ Welcome to the world of Whimsicals. Here you will be able to find out how to adopt your own little ball of pleasing fluff of your very own. Please be sure to read the entire first page before making a post or asking a question.

Thanks!
~Staff

[ Whimsical Owners List ]
- Owners list can be found here and nowhere else. Broken up by Kynd, Species, and then Number.

Cert Pick Up Thread
-For Owners. This is were you pick your certs up, as well as growings. They'll still be posted in thread but if you miss them, check here.

[ Whimsical Guild ]
- For Owners and Non Owners. You can RP here as well as search for other things. Possibly we can set up a journal or 'house' system where it will be easier to catalouge your RP posts. RP is not mandatory.

[ Customs & Pet Trades Information ]
- Gaia Customs and Pet Trade Information can be found here.

[ IRL $$ Customs ]
- Interesting in getting a custom for cash? Here is the place to look for pricing and further information.

G.E.N.E.R.A.L R.U.L.E.S

1. Respect ALL of Gaia's rules and terms of service. Every rule that applies to Gaia, applies here. Don't follow the Gaian rules, then you're not following our rules, and that means you're on the gray or blacklist.

2. Don't steal our art! This one speaks for itself. We bought the lineart and all that jazz, so don't you steal it. That would make me cry and you don't want that. You'd be perma-banned. It also goes without saying to not alter the art in anyway shape or form.

3. Don't advertise or sell your own items in this thread. Only affiliates may post their banners and such here. This is NOT the exchange, this is the breedables forum. o:<

4. Don't edit your posts during an event or sale. Doing this will result in getting graylisted for one month. That means you cannot participate in any events that go on in that time. Yes, we are watching!

5. Do not ask if you can work here. The only occasion that you may ask if you can have a job is when we are looking for applicants for a certain position. Otherwise, the staff have everything covered.

6. Do not beg for a pet. This will get you graylisted for one month. Asking for a free pet is baaaad, unless you are joking around. It's not really a funny joke either... so just don't do it!

7. You are not to cause any unnecessary strife to the users or staff in this thread. Any and all trollers will be banned from any involvement in Whimsical and also reported to the proper authority.

8. Resale/Transfer of ownership of a Whimsy owned is not allowedUnless discussed with and approved by either Lady Aria Starstone or Phage. We understand there are extenuating circumstances, please send a PM to MrsHabberdasher if you decide to give up your pet.

9. You are not to harass owners of a Whimsy for any reason, neither in public nor private. Users found doing this will be banned from any involvement in the Whimsies.

10. You may co-own, but only between two people. Any more than that and the cert starts looking like a disaster. Occasionally you may have 3 for an auction.

11. You must be capable of hosting your own images. I will only host images for the duration of their growth and for owners list purposes. After that, it is up to you to host them yourselves should you choose to link to your pet.

12. We reserve the right to refuse sale to offending parties. We also reserve the right to remove ownership of rules breakers with no obligation of refund. You break the rules bad enough to make me take your Whimsy away, then what you paid for it is your tough luck, buddy.

13. There is no obligation of refund should you decide to return or disown your whimsical for some reason. However, if there is a particular situation, merely discuss it with me and we will see if a refund is possible.

14. If you have 'clickables' in your posting style, you need to limit them to 3 while posting in the thread. We and other users get tired of constantly wading through obnoxious posting styles to see what you're saying. If you can't keep things tasteful then don't use a posting style. This includes having entirely too many clickable pets, like dragons, vials, ect, in your posting style. Limit yourself. Breaking this rule will result in graylisting for a week with an extension each time you break the rule. If you break this rule 4 times (one month) then you're blacklisted.

15. Please use some semblance of grammar in the thread. I know English isn't everyone's first or even second language. Please TRY however to type with some basic grammar. Using punctuation, capital letters, and other things makes your post easier to read. Secondly, no chat speak in this thread. If you can't follow that please... don't post. If you are reminded more than 4 times by a formal reprimand then you will be gray listed, if this happens a second time it will result in blacklisting. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis about whether or not the person is serious or joking,

16. Check the reserved cosplays list in the guild It's right here, and if we catch some one trying to order something that falls under a reserve, they will be given a warning, and lose their slot. If it happens again, they will be banned from customs for a period of at least 3 months. 3rd offense is a shop ban.

17. All Gold is due in 24 hours from the end of a sale! Or immediately when you order raffle tickets. So if you win a pet in a flatsale, gold is due within 24 hours or some one else gets the pet!

18. Use proper grammar and spelling please. We don't want to wade through massive amounts of carelessly typed posts, with no capitals, misused punctuation, and words that don't need to be shortened turned into a number or a single letter. On the other hand, we're not evil. If you have a good reason for issues with spelling or typing, we'll work with you. A good reason is not being a native English speaker, as long as you try. PM Aria if you feel you have one. We'll talk.

19. No Mules. Seriously. The only exceptions are A. the Shop Mules and B. Openly acknowledged RP mules. For type B, the staff needs to know who's mule it is, very clearly, and there is to be no attempts at garnering pets from said mule.

G.E.N.E.R.A.L.

Q: How exactly would I go about getting a whimsical of my own?
A: To receive a whimsical of your own, you can get one in a flatsale, auction, raffle, event, or bribe. (For Bribes see the Website)

Q: How much will it take to bribe ya?
A: Pet trades are on a case by case basis. Custom information and slots can be found on the website with all the pertinent information regarding getting a custom. There is also custom information in the Guild with slots.

Q: Are these pets roleplay required?
A: Nope. However, I'm sure that there will be "perks" for intensive roleplayers, as always. We're sneaky like that. To find out more, you'll want to check out the 'World' post.

Q: Even if I don't own a whimsical, may I still roleplay?
A: Of course! We will always welcome roleplay, whether you have a pet or not. You might even manage to earn yourself a pet through your RP!

Q: Are there any humans allowed?
A: Yup! Humans are the guardians of the whimsicals. Without humans there wouldn't be much of a point. However whimsicals can only talk to their guardian and other whimsicals.

Q: Hmmm... the name I want for my pet is taken. Can I still have it?
A: Yes. In reality there are more than one persons with the same name. However I prefer that all the pets have unique names rather than duplicates.

Q: Where should I roleplay?
A: In the thread or the guild. It makes finding the RP's easier and you never know eventually those RP's could pay off bigtime. 3nodding

Q: May I own more than one?
A: Sure. The more the merrier!

Q: Why was a free pet given to whatshisname? D: Nofair.
A: Actually, it is fair. Very fair. Cyzzane and Cypress bought the lineart all on their own, and they are allowed to do what they wish with it.

Q: Do we direct link?
A: Sure. Till your whimsical is an adult. Then they will be removed from our servers but I always keep several back ups - on and offline.

Q: Can we affiliate?
A: Yeah, sure. PM the code and we'll get it up here ASAP, most likely though we'll be making a text link page with a small description. Links are gone through occasionally and removed if the shop is dead or if you have chosen to stop linking us.

Q: So, I own one, maybe I have a family. Can I make up where my home is?
A: Sure. Whimsies are from a central location, but the humans that adopt them are from everywhere!

Q: What is a formal reprimand?
A: A formal reprimand is a PM from the mule (Mrshabberdasher), that tells you that you've broken a rule and what if any the punishment is. If you receive too many formal reprimands you can be graylisted or blacklisted. Formal reprimands will never be issued from anything but the MrsHabberdasher account.

Q: I have a question that is not posted here. Where/who should I ask?
A: Posting in one of the threads is fine. You can also private message this account (MrsHabberdasher). If you feel that you must you may PM Cyzzane or CypressTiger as well.

F.L.A.T.S.A.L.E.

Q: How much does it cost in a flatsale?
A: 2,000 gold for adults and 4,000 gold for babies that grow. 3nodding

Q: Do you accept items?
A: No, pure gold only.

Q: Where should I send trades?
A: Please send them to this account (MrsHabberdasher), unless otherwise specified.

Q: Can you put one on hold for me?
A: No. That would make everyone sad and defeat the purpose of having a sale.

Q: How long do we have until we pay you?
A: You will have a 24 hour period of time for the trade to be sent and confirmed.

Q: Can I order one for my friend?
A:Yep. Just put their name in the owners bit in the post. However you can't order one for yourself and a friend in one flatsale.

Q: Can I order more than one pet in one post?
A: No.

Q: Can I order more than one in a flatsale?
A: No. No. Not even if the second one is for a friend. One pet per sale.

Q: Can I edit my post?
A: No. NO. Editing your post during a flatsale will get you blacklisted.

A.U.C.T.I.O.N.S.

Q: What is the starting bid?
A: 5,000 gold, unless otherwise mentioned.

Q: Will there be an autobuy?
A: Maybe, maybe not. 3nodding

Q: What's the minimum increment?
A: 1,000 gold.

Q: Are items accepted?
A: Yep!

Q: What kind of items?
A: Donation letters and their items worth more than 25k, halloween items from 2003, 'Box' items worth more than 25k, and Cash Shop items worth more than 15k. Items on Cyzzane's wishlist not mentioned here are also accepted.

Q. What price guide do you use to value items?
A. Marketplace average, minus 1,000 gold.

Q. Is there a snipe guard?
A. Yes. There is always a ten minute snipe guard for any auction whether it's mentioned or not.

R.A.F.F.L.E.S.

Q: How much are raffle tickets usually?
A: Usually, they will be 100 gold each.

Q: Are there free raffles?
A: Yep! You can only get one free ticket in a free raffle unless otherwise specified.

Q: What do you use to get the winner?
A: We use the gaia randomizer in thread.

Q: Are items accepted?
A: Unless otherwise specified, no.

S.P.E.C.I.E.S
It was curiously noted that these little guys are truly indeed very little. They are all pixie sized! The adult cats are about the size of a small rabbit while the adult dogs are about the size of a larger rabbit. Some of the kynds have been noted on being smaller or larger as well.

E.V.E.R.K.Y.N.D
The most populous of the whimsicals. They are found almost everywhere and are the easiest to charm into your heart and hands. They mainly spend time in the central garden, where it's sunny and flowering for the majority of seasons. They have bright attitudes for the most part and are easily adaptable.

S.I.D.H.E.K.Y.N.D
It can be noted that while these little faerylike dogs and cats are attracted to shiny and musical objects they tend to be quite vain and enjoy playing games. They are attracted when the lights start getting low. They love shiny objects and tend to flit from one thing to another in a carefree manner. They are slightly smaller than their brethren whimsies, as befitting their insect like wings. These little guys are often found frolicking in Firefly meadow on the edges of the Garden.

L.A.C.H.K.Y.N.D.
Found in the watery depths of the ponds and oceans, these finicky little creatures are as changeable as the seas! However they are not strictly water pets! These little ones have been found to be amphibious, being able to wander on land as well as the water. While more comfortable when close to moisture you'll find both types of Lachkynd, those that like staying submerged and those that like it better on land. Wild Lachkynd can be found in Tiny Lion Creek or Frogger's Pond. Occasionally you might see one or two playing in the Koi pond outside the Cottage.

B.U.I.O.K.Y.N.D
Grumpy but loyal, these little tenacious dogs and cats like dark places and have an aversion to bright lights. While they prefer darkness and spend time in caves and burrows, they are friendly and loyal once you've gained their trust. Slightly smaller but stockier than their other cousins they tend more to keep to themselves rather than be hyper and active. Bright lights cause their sensitive eyes to be blinded momentarily and will hurt them. Generally they stick to Onyx Hill where the dark rocks provide them with plenty of shelter.

S.A.B.I.K.Y.N.D
Regal and lovable these lean pets enjoy the warmer climates and have a thing for shiny jewlery. If it sparkles a Sabi will enjoy it. They have open and regal attitudes, sometimes coming off snooty to their friends. Most sabikynd are thinner than their cousins and prefer the warmth of the sands in the Sea of Sand portion of the Garden to anywhere else.

N.E.V.E.K.Y.N.D
Larger than the other breeds, these northern pets like playing in the snow and are frisky and friendly to everyone. They spend the majority of their time in the winters being active and playful when the other kynds are busy snoozing in front of the fire. They can also be found in the snowy cold corner of the garden generally referred to as the Freeze by other whimsies.

D.A.E.M.O.N.K.Y.N.D
Grumpy and reclusive these little ones are far more liable to want to be left alone. It takes a special person to attract the daemonkynd. These little guys tend to frequent Haunted Hollow, a dark deep part of the forest that edges the garden. Not much else is known about them except they have a certain affinity for things long past.

C.E.L.E.S.K.Y.N.D
Sunny and cheerful, the Celeskynd love to fly around and bring happiness to the lives of those they love. They spend their time in Oak Grove, a sunlit place filled with wildflowers and excitement for them. They enjoy flying high up into the trees like the birds that they mimic, being the size of a good sized Raven or Crow. These whimsies are more delicate of bone than the others.

Image Coming Soon
[F.A.M.I.L.I.A.R.S]
Familiars are the friends and pals of adopted whimsies. They start out from dust and the magic of the whimsy itself shapes the dust into a being that is as alive as they are. These dustlings take on many different shapes and sizes in accordance to the whimsies wish when they are created. Some follow the same paths but others are unique. They are found throughout all regions of the Garden.

The world of whimsies is a rich one, filled with many things flowing from the imaginations of young and old. Here you can find out the many things that make up our world and hopefully you'll add to this richness and excitement as well.

[H.I.S.T.O.R.Y]

Coming Soon

[S.E.T.T.I.N.G]

The majority of the world for whimsicals is set in 'The Garden'. The Garden is the magic place where all whimsies live, it can be gotten to from anywhere in the known world by the means of a magic gate. Only those worthy or in great need will find the gate though, if a person attempts to get through that isn't deserving the gate will never appear for them. The Garden is as large or as small as it needs to be. As new kynds are discovered so too are new places that were hitherto unknown in the garden discovered. The Garden is attached to The Cottage, the cottage belonging to one MrsHabberdasher, a mystical woman of indeterminate age that seems to know everything there is to know about Whimsicals and their kynds. She is the keeper of the Garden and as such it's best to stay on her good side.

For more information about exact locations within The Garden, please check [H.E.R.E] for more RP settings.

[R.O.L.E.P.L.A.Y F.A.Q]

Q: Can my Whimsy have powers?
A: No. Unless stated ahead of time by either Cyzzane or CypressTiger, Whimsy's have no magical powers beyond their inherent ones, such as their small size, ect.

Q: Can my Whimsy talk to everyone?
A: No. Whimsies can only talk to each other and their Guardian(s).

Q: Do I have to play a human?
A: No. Your whimsy can be a wild one that still lives in The Garden.

Q: Do I have to RP in The Garden setting?
A: No, if the Guardian leaves the Garden with their whimsy you can RP wherever you choose for this to be happening. The garden is where all Whimsys are from, but RP can happen anywhere you choose for it to be.

Q: Can Whimsy's be seen outside the Garden?
A: Only by other Guardians and Whimsy's. Otherwise they cannot be seen by others.

Q: What do I get for this?
A: In shop currency, called 'Whims' as well as the chance to turn your pet into an elder. Elders receive other bonuses as well.

Q: So How do I get and Elder?
A: You RP, in order to get an elder you need 100% stats and enough Whims to purchase an elder slot. For more information regarding stats and whims please read through [H.E.R.E]

Please see [H.E.R.E] within the guild for more specific rules regarding RP.

Here is where we'll be posting about our discoveries and if we should happen to need to find some good homes for a few whimsicals that are in need of a helping hand.

Please see the Schedule of Upcoming Events for a better idea of what's coming up!

F.L.A.T.S.A.L.E.S.
Date:
Time:
Type:

A.U.C.T.I.O.N.S.

TBD

R.A.F.F.L.E.S. A.N.D. E.V.E.N.T.S.

P.A.S.T. E.V.E.N.T.S.

10.13 - 10.31.08 - Congrats to all the winners in our Halloween '08 Event!
10.23.08 - Congrats to Sadi Sidhe, for receiving the page 1500 pet!
09.18.08 - Congrats to the winners of the newbie flatsale that began on page 1408 and ended on 1410! Angel of Bloody Midnight, Teh_Sil, CowboyPeep, MisteryStorm, Ruler of Everything, and Jade13!!
09.28.08 - Congrats to the winners of the newbie raffle on page 1449, Jade 13, Eik Kyubi, Zombie_Hunter1300, and SilverPelt!!

Earlier events have been recorded [H.E.R.E].

Through an open doorway you hear a woman humming, when you look into the door you see the keeper of the Garden standing by her sink washing dishes. She looks at you and beckons you inside. You cautiously sit down at the table and wait for her to address you.

"Are you looking for something?," she asks quietly.

[I.T.E.M.S]

Image Coming Soon

Frost Shard - This small sharp piece of frost freezes your pets growth in place. They will need to buy a Desert Flower for them to continue growth. Cost ~ 100gold
    Desert Flower - A small flavourful flower that promotes rapid growth. Will counteract a Frost Shard, or advance your pet to the next stage. Accelerated pets are not eligible for breeding till they would have been adults anyway. Cost ~ 500gold
    Entwined Berry - A berry that's really two. Obtaining one will grant your breeding extra fertility. Raises the guaranteed amount by 1. Cost ~ 15,000gold
    Phoenix Feather - A mysterious feather that does strange things to Celeskynd. Cost - 10 Whims
    Crow Claw - An equally mysterious shard from a crow's claw that seems to do odd things to the Daemonkynd. Cost - 10 Whims

Custom Item - an item that you'd like to have placed on your whimsy. Cost ~ 10/20/30 Whims or 3,500/7,000/14,000 gold. For Simple, Medium, Complex.

Slots ~
1. - Closed -
2. - Closed -
3. - Closed -

[F.A.M.I.L.I.A.R.S]

Image Coming Soon

Dust Bunnies - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a fuzzy rabbit made of dust. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Lint Sheep - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a fuzzy sheep made of lint. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Moss Frog - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a frog made of moss. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Soot Octopi - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a octopi made of soot. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Dust Mice - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a fuzzy mouse made of dust. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Lint Ferret - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a fuzzy ferret made of lint. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Moss Snake - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a snake made of moss. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold
    Soot Fish - Smallish dust that's been empowered to turn into a fish made of soot. Cost ~ 20 Whims/7,000 gold

Custom Lines - A custom dustling that can be any animal you want, made from one of the 4 base types (Dust, lint, soot, or moss). Cost ~ 40 Whims/30,000 gold

Dustlings, have three stages that they go through.

The newest snapshots of the discoveries will be catalouged here.

You may find the owners listing [H.E.R.E]

So you're interested to see if you can start a family of Whimsies for your own garden are you? Well then read on to find out what we know about how this process works!

W.H.E.N.
So she still has time to put on flatsales, auctions, contests and other activities, breeding will only happen occasionally. Sometime during every other month (rl events and problems pending), one - three slots will open for a pair of whimsies to breed and have a litter of their very own.

H.O.W.

Who gets this slot and how will vary each month, depending on the alignment of the planets, the tides with the position of the moon and what Cyzzane feels like doing at the time. It could be a contest, a raffle or even a nomination process! Really It could even be me picking a name from a hat, pinning a tail on something, or tossing darts with my eyes closed. There is no set rule about how I pick these couples.

Slots may also be purchased on the website when open, please check the website for more information on how to obtain these slots, pricing, and perks..

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N.
Whimsies are able to have litters of between 1 and 6 babies. This will also depend on the breeds that you have. At this time you can not breed across species (i.e you can't breed a dog and a cat) however you may breed across kynds. The mother's kynd will be used to determine the litter size. Everkynd being the least rare and Celeskynd being the most rare.

E.V.E.R.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-6 babies.
    S.I.D.H.E.K.Y.N.D. - Get between 2-4 babies.
    L.A.C.H.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-4 babies
    B.U.I.O.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-4 babies
    S.A.B.I.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-4 babies
    N.E.V.E.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-3 babies
    D.A.E.M.O.N.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-3 babies
    C.E.L.E.S.K.Y.N.D - Get between 2-3 babies

Once the parents are announced, Cyzzane will create a post with a random number selection between these two amounts to see how many will be in that litter. The cost of breeding your whimsies will be 2k per baby that is born.
Once the babies are born, she will post the litters in the thread with some instructions for the parents.

What can you do with the babies?
Well you can keep them or you can give them away to friends.

They cannot be resold, auctioned off, or used in pet trades. However if you wish to raffle them off (for free), you can so long as you ask Cyzzane or Cypress first. We'll make a post somewhere and announce it here as well. Then you may continue to host it yourself. RP Events are the same.

R.U.L.E.S.

Whimsies must be in their adult stage to be able to breed.

Each owner in a breeding may keep ONE baby from the breeding. Only one. The rest, if there are more babies then owners, must be given away. It cannot be sold. We encourage the giving of babies to newbies, but that's just a suggestion!

Whimsies owners that have ungrown offspring from a previous breeding (meaning still in teen stage or below) may not participate in events.

People are not allowed to harrass the winners of a slot for one of their babies.

Special whimsies (ie edited ones) are able to breed but their litters will have edits randomized, so not all offspring may be edited.

Edits also reduce the size of the litter, Heavy Edited pets reduce the litter size by 50% per parent and Light Edited pets reduce the litter size by 25% per parent. You will always get the least amount whole number offered by the kynd you are breeding.

P.A.S.T. L.I.T.T.E.R.S.

Praecine X Wild Whimsical - 08.10.07 - Congrats ShyBFly! (4 Kittens)
Harlequin X Wild Whimsical - 01.10.08 - Congrats to CypressTiger! (2 Kittens)
Shyamali X Bugsy - 03.30.08 - Congrats to Buffy the Bloody! (3 Kittens)
Josie X Kane - 04.07.08 - Congrats to Kesmi! (2 Puppies)
Naito X Wild - 04.07.08 - Congrats to puppygirlsweet1! (3 Puppies)
Salacia X Princeton - 04.07.08 - Congrats to Ramenli, Firkasa, and CypressTiger! (3 Puppies)
Gusty x Mitsukuni - 09.23.08 - Congrats to Sadi Sidhe and Graceangel! (2 Kittens)
Treble x Bass - 09.23.08 - Congrats to Kiwi Squirt Bottle (2 Puppies)
Daisy x Elines - 09.23.08 - Congrats to KagomeHigurashi08 (5 Kittens)
Kiira x Kyuubi - 09.23.08 - Congrats to Sadi Sidhe and Kita v.06 (3 Puppies
Hiko X Wild - 09.23.08 - Congrats to Sadi Sidhe (2 Puppies)
Bastet x Cinaed - 09.23.08 Congrats to elfstar89 (2 Kittens)
Branwen x Gavin - 09.23. 08 - Congrats to ramenli (2Kittens)

Please see the Schedule of Upcoming Events for more information about what's coming up as well. Some events are held in thread while others will be held outside of the thread.

Page Event - There will be another page prize on page 2000, there will be a raffle from pages 1998 to 2002, each post will count as a ticket.

December 8th - Christmas in the Garden <3 The Disney heroes make an appearance to save the day!

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Ideas? - PM MrsHabberdasher!

Links and affliates are posted here. You may PM us a link but don't be offended if it doesn't go up right away. We like to watch the threads you guys send us that way we can let people know what you're about. Please no hiring, contest, or temporary threads!

You may link to us using this code:

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/6jtjej]
    [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/CypressTiger/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.spunsugar.net/whimsies/whimlink1.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.spunsugar.net/whimsies/whimlink2.jpg[/img][/url]

L.I.N.K.S.

*Mercredi - A nice shop with good colouring and cute shop lines.
*Over the Fence - A nice shop featuring a great sheep theme.Good Colouring and Pets.
*Gate to Hesperides - A nice shop featuring several different kinds of pets with stellar colouring.
*Temple of the B'alam - A nice shop featuring a mayan jaguar theme. Good coloring and nice lines.
*East of Eden - A nice shop featuring horses with Winterfalcon lineart. Good colouring and friendly staff.
*Otter Oasis - A sweet shop featuring nicely coloured otters.
*Stymphalian Ascended - A nice shop that has cats that emerge from vases.
*Blessings of Shikoku - A great shop that has some very adorable pets, has a japanese theme.
*Zahina Pride - A great shop that has some great lion lines.
*Anubii Temple - A great shop that has some great jackle lines with an Egyptian theme.
*Realm of Kitsusagi - A niceshop that's got great colouring and spiffy pets.
*Cait Eibhilin - A spiffy shop that has very cute cat type pets.
*Cradle of Rebirth - A spiffy shop that has a great storyline and gorgeous Paperghost art.
*Talaye Meadows - A great shop that has great canine type pets.
*Starlight Dreams - A great shop that has several different kinds of pets.
*Elemental Dragon Spirits - A cute shop with some adorable dragons.
*Uni Bonsai - A unique tree based shop that grows into pets.
*Pride Lands - A great lion based shop with great lines.
*Namaiah - A great pet shop with adorable pets.
*Ouran High School - A shop based on the anime by the same name. Great art and a good concept.
*Ghosts of Taraja - Another awesome Leelakin lines shop that features some adorable red pandas!
*Hybrid TECHNICA - A pet shop with adorable hybrid pets for sale, interesting art with nice coloring.
*Carnivorous Companions - A nice shop with fox, lynx and wolf lines that come in angelic and demonic styles as well.
*Drifting Along - An adorable shop that sells carousel horses that grow into real pets, Great concept.
*Temple of the Celestial Gate - A small friendly shop that sells cat like fox creatures.
*Guardians of Serenity - A small shop that's got some interesting looking kirin type pets.
*Realm of the Blessed - A awesome shop that's got semi unique lines and a great concept!
*Celestial Carpenters - A adorable shop that offers some very cute pets with a good storyline.
*Forests of Altiun - A interesting shop that sells a variety of pets.
*Blathanna Gardens - An awesome little shop with adorable cat and dog pets!
*Wicka & Pixel's WeeWere Emporium - Utterly adorable little werewolves of a customizable nature *Mini Shop*
* Lynawinn - Cute little foxes!

A big huge thank you to everyone that made the thread and project possible. Leelakin for doing the wonderful lineart. Cypress for keeping things going, Cyzzane for doing the graphics and thread organization.

All the wonderful people that have helped out and provided input along the way!

~Staff

A.N.G.E.L.S.
Leelakin - for drawing the wonderful lineart.
Sadi Sidhe - Being a regular thread-goer and doing her best to help expand the shop in a positive direction.
ramenli - Being a regular thread-goer, all around angel, and Cyzzane's source of amusement.
Kiwi Squirt Bottle - Being a sweetheart and letting Cyz ping about a bajillion concepts at her.

E.A.R.T.H.B.O.U.N.D.
We're all able to soar!
Gpprincess88 - For canceling a trade for an FS pet, not speaking to staff as to why she didn't claim it, and not warning she was canceling.

D.E.M.O.N.S.
Sadly populated.
SetsunaStar: For arguing with staff and harassing staff.

Font used on the cert is Freestyle Script. All other information in the thread came from a giant brain storming session between CypressTiger and Cyzzane over two years ago. Any similarities are purely accidental.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff