Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah, your classic visitor count. Started 3/23/11

+1 1 100.0% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 585 586 587 > >> >>> »|

Prophet

User Image

Welcome to the Wayfarer's Inn. You will give a Crup a home, won't you?

User Image

__________User Image Page One User Image

User Image Welcome
User Image News
User Image Rules
User Image F.A.Q.
User Image Story
User Image Stages
User Image Elder Stages
User Image Breeding
User Image Customs
User Image Important Places
User Image Owner's List
User Image Staff
User Image Affiliates
User Image Credits
User Image White/Black Lists

__________User Image Page Two User Image

User Image Events
User Image Auctions
User Image Flatsales
User Image Raffle
User Image Games
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved
User Image Reserved

Prophet

User Image

User Image February 4/11 ~ V-Day event up and running
User Image January 30/11~ Thread started and under construction.

Prophet

User Image

I have the right change these rules if needed. You must all follow these while here and remember to follow Gaia's ToS.

User Image DO NOT steal any artwork.
_________People have worked hard on these and stealing of any kind will have you reported and banned.
User Image No flaming, guilt-tripping or whining.
_________This will not be tolerated. No one likes a sore loser.
User Image These are only to be used in journals, signatures, and toyboxes.
_________They may not be used for anything else unless given permission.
User Image Read.
_________If what you're trying to figure out isn't clear, feel free to ask in thread, but do not PM any staff.
User Image Perma-stages and adults must be saved to your own server.
_________If you have a growing, you may direct link, but after that, you MUST save to your own server like Photobucket or imageshack.
User Image Do not advertise in thread.
_________Asking to affiliate is fine, but don't to go this other shop.

Prophet

User Image

User Image Q~ Who is the shop owner?
__________OrliDeppgrl1526 is the current owner.
User Image Q~ How do I get a pet?
__________ Stick around. There'll be plenty of ways to get a pet, whether through games, flatsales or auctions.
User Image Q~ Do all pets grow?
__________ Most will grow, as long as they are not permas.
User Image Q~ How long does it take for them to grow?
__________ Crups at the baby stage will grow to teens in about a month, then teens to adult roughly a month after that.
User Image Q~ Is there more than 3 stages?
__________At the moment, there is four, but the elder stage will be tough to reach.
User Image Q~ Can I sell of give away my pets?
__________ You may not sell your pets. Any unwanted pets must be given back to the shop.
User Image Q~ Do we have to roleplay?
__________ It's not required, no, but don't let that stop you. There may be some perks that come with it, too.
User Image Q~ Can grams be used as familiars?
__________There will be a thread set up to post your gram for a chance to make it a real familiar.
User Image Q~ My trade was cancelled. Why?
__________ If your trade was canceled, it's probably because it wasn't labeled.
User Image Q~ I went to post the cert info for my pet and for some reason it now has a different owner. Why?
__________Everyone has a set amount of time to post the certing info or the pet goes back to the shop. I'm not going to chase people down for cert info, it's up to you to post that yourself.
User Image Q~ How long do I have to post cert info before I lose the pet?
__________ Everyone has two weeks to post it. I can be lenient if RL is getting in the way, but it must be known in the thread. I'm not a mind reader. Forms must also be posted correctly in this time frame as well.

More will be added if needed.

Prophet

User Image

User Image Why hello there. My name is Raivyn, and I am known as the Goddess of Fate here in Ataezia. I'm probably the only goddess that makes herself known to humans, but that's where I like to have my fun, acting as an oracle in my own temple at Serelia City. You know, Ataezia's capital. You'll have to visit there if you haven't yet. But enough about me, lovelies. I really must go on to why I am here.

User Image Ataezia is home to many different species of animals. Many of them believe there are good people out there to follow and protect. They looks for a sort of kinship. It's nice to feel like you belong.

User Image I have collected a few breeds to help find them homes, I could not help myself. They're just too cute to deny! I see you finding a friend in one in your future.

Prophet

User Image

Crup
Crups are similar to dogs. They'll typically have two tails and are veryy loyal. I have even seen a few with two heads, but those aren't the ones you want to mess with.
User Image

Zolla
Zollas are very playful creatures.
User Image

~More species to come~

User Image
Familiars preview coming soon.

Prophet

User Image

These Crups are pretty mystical creatures. A few of the ones I've found weren't like the rest. Would you like to see what I mean?

User Image

Now I'm not entirely sure how some of these Crups came to have wings or double their head count, but I can assure you I can give a little boost to the transformation. Why? I'm the Goddess of Fate, that's why. Though I must charge you for it and it's rare that I will offer to help. I must also add once you agree, there's no reversing the process and I can't guarantee which form the Crup will take, either.

Will you be willing to leave your Crup in the hands of Fate herself?

User ImageTranformation CostsUser Image

TBA

Prophet

User Image

Some basic breeding rules~

User Image Make sure a breeding slot is open before you ask for a breeding.
User Image Both pet owners must agree in thread if you're co-breeding.
User Image You may NOT breed same gender pets.
__________ You may have a surrogate pet, however, and the baby/babies will have traits from all three (though little from the surrogate parent).
User Image You may only breed pets in their Adult stage.
__________ You may also breed Crups in their elder stage, but they will only grow to the Adult stage unless the Elder stage is accomplished.
User Image If you want to give a pet to the shop, we will create a game for customers to play.

Steps to breeding~

User Image The RNG will be used to generate a number from 1 to 5
__________~ If 2 is rolled, you may keep both OR give one away.
__________~ If 3 is rolled, you may keep up to two, but the third must be given away or given to the shop.
__________~ When 4 or 5 is rolled, you may keep up to three, but the rest must be given to a friend or the shop.
__________~ You may also get the chance to purchase a special item to increase the number of babies from the liter.
User Image 10-sided Die will then be rolled.
__________~ The number of die will depend on the number of offspring.
__________~ Odds for male; Evens for female
User Image When they're colored, a sample image will be posted and you may choose which you're taking.

User Image~NOTE~User Image

User Image The following applies to the number of babies received when one parent is yours.
__________~ If 2 is rolled, you may each pick one to keep.
__________~ If 3 is rolled, you each keep one and the third goes to the shop or a friend.
__________~ When 4 or 5 is rolled, you each may take two. The fifth, if any, must be given to a friend or the shop.
__________~ You may NOT get the chance to purchase a special item to increase the number of babies if one parenting Crup is yours.

Breeding Prices~

Non-RPed Pets:
300k- Non-edited
350k- Edited

RPed Pets:
200k- Non-edited
250k- Edited

Item(s)~

The Stone of Life
<pic coming soon>
Created by my mother Theresia, Goddess of Motherhood and the Harvest, the Stone of Life is a special item you cannot find anywhere else in Ataezia, only with me. When hearing of my deed in helping these pets find homes, Mother gave me the stone in hopes of keeping them all from being a dying race. When presented to an expecting mother, she may have the possibility of expecting 1-4 more babies in her current liter.
Price-
100k- Non-edited
150k- To pass down edits

Breeding Slots~

User Image ~CLOSED~
User Image ~CLOSED~

Prophet

User Image

Occasionally customs slots will be open. Price and Custom info is below. For slot availability and order placement, click here.

User Image Grab BagUser Image
Grab Bag pets are completely random random with their colors, gender or which familiar base, and designs and/or patterns.

Prices~

Familiar~ 10k
Adults~ 15k
Growing~ 30k

User Image Semi-CustomUser Image
With Semi-Customs, you may choose 1-2 colors and gender or which familiar base. No edits available with Semi-Customs.

Prices~

Familiar~ 15k
Adults~ 20k
Growing~ 40k

User Image Basic CustomsUser Image
Basic Customs allow you to choose 2-3 colors, gender or familiar base, design/pattern. You also pick where the colors go if you have that detail in mind.

Prices~

Familiar~ 20k
Adults~ 25k
Growing~ 50k

User Image Simple EditsUser Image
Simple Edit customs get you everything the Basic does in addition to adding 1-2 edits to the base. An edit can be an accessory, hair, or a clothing item (shirt, shoes, etc)

Prices~

Familiar~ 30k
Adults~ 35k
Growing~ 70k

User Image Complex CustomUser Image
A Complex Custom is like the Simple Edits custom, but you're able to request up to 4-5 edits instead of just 2.

Prices~

Adults~ 60k
Growing~ 120k

User Image Cosplays*User Image
Cosplays should be self-explanatory. Any pet requested to look like a specific character from a movie, tv show, anime, etc, will be in this category. No Cosplay will be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. Cosplays are limited to adults ONLY and pricing is determined by how much of the base needs to be edited.

Prices~

Adults~ 150k+

* A note on Cosplays~ We have the right to reject a cosplay if it a) has all ready been done, or b) is going to be used in a future event. You may ask for cosplay availability in the Cosplay Request Thread.

Prophet

User Image

User Image Guild ~ Won't you join?
User Image Owner's List ~ Lose your cert or want to see other owners? Click here
User Image Certing Thread ~ Get your pets certed here!
User Image Cert Drops ~ Think you missed a cert drop? Click here.

Prophet

User Image

So in short, a thread was started in the guild to hold all the owners info.
Click here for that list.

Prophet

User Image

Raivyn Aila Celeste
Shop Mule
User Image

Xander von Skyler
Cert Drop Mule
User Image

OrliDeppgrl1526
Shop Owner
Colorist, Certist

User Image

Morbid_Love_090
Part-Time Colorist
User Image

Prophet

User Image

If you'd like to affiliate, please PM the mule with your link, and be sure to add ours!

User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/WayfarersInn][IMG]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/RaivynCeleste/Layout/Link3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/WayfarersInn][IMG]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/RaivynCeleste/Layout/Link1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other-
User Image

Prophet

User Image

User Image caffeinecraving: lineart, templates
User Image OrliDeppgrl1526: Cert design. thread layout
User Image obsidiandawn.com: Any brushes use on Crups/Banners

Prophet

User Image

Important Wayfarer's Inn lists. 3nodding

User Image

All Staff
Fayt_of Redemtion

User Image

Those on this list are completely banned from the shop. They may not participate in any shop activities at all or own any pets.

dragonhunter66- For over exaggerating past issues against the owner, leading said owner to be treated unfairly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff