Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wee?

YA! 1 100.0% [ 1094 ]
Total Votes:[ 1094 ]

arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow neutral
User Imagei'll go say something in that "suspected spreading area" >.<;;

Delete a few things, maybe XD
"Woah! What happened?!"
I'll say something I'm tired of this crap... PM or what do you think?

sweatdrop
I am not sure, I don't want to encourage people NOT to use their imagination (for the right things rather than the wrong)
Nobody else is doing that though.
I mean, we are a bit overwhelmed x.x;

--------------
Which reminds me, I need to start on.. BALMUNG
heck ya!
Kite will be started for sure tomorrow ^_^
Until then, I need to color a few freebies and whatnot.. maybe give free art too ^_^

EDIT: PM would be fine =3
I said something to him as well.
User Imagei shouldn't color strawberry's freebie! @_@; since i'm not the colorist of her stages and i have no idea how her spirit will be like xD
malu you wanna take over? already halfway colored though :3

I showed you what she looks like =3
Remember?

User Imageahahaha! i replied your pm before seeing your message here xD
the one you showed me isn't strawberry's xD silly malu whee

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

*forgot she had the base*
XD
well.. I shall do that now XD
I want to RP!
Username: o_chibi_chan
Name of the orb (If you win): Naho
Entry: (This text is the corrupted's speech, This text is Naho's speech, this text will be hunters, and this text is narration. )

Naho walked back up to the corrupted after being knocked back for the third time.
But you'll die if you stay like this!
I don't care. I'm not gunna take any help from anyone or anything - especially the likes of you.
The words hit Naho hard, and she thought about leaving him there like the ungrateful corrupted he was. But the thought passed quickly, as she knew it wasn't like her to leave someone or something that was alone. Why are you so set on dieing? I don't understand why anyone or anything would want to die. You've been given a chance at life, but now you just want to throw it away? The corrupted didn't reply, but merely turnd away. Can you at least answer me this - why do you hate me more than everything else?
The corrupted grunted and tried to get up to walk away, but his legs gave out beneath him and he collapsed onto the ground. Naho tried to help him, but he jerked away from her touch. He managed to sit up, but the pain was evident in his face.
You wouldn't understand. he started. You've been taken from this place, and got away. You aren't the one who had to suffer the seclusion that they put me through.
There was a short amount of silence as Naho tried to gather her thoughts. ...so in other words, you don't want my pity? You're a fool.
What? the corrupted glared at Naho as though his glare would make Naho explode from her core. What did you say?
Yes. You think that it's pathetic to rely on others, especially those who have more than you - that it's a sign of weakness. But you know what? You're wrong. You're even more pathetic thinking that death will allow you to escape. That after you'll... Naho couldn't finish her sentence. The words we're tangled with her tongue and wouldn't leave her mouth. All she could do was clench her fist, trying to hold back a strange feeling that was welling up inside of her. She hopped that the movement of her her fist would go unnoticed, but to no avail.
Why put yourself through this...? I'm not budging, nor are you going to help me. Why don't you just leave me alone so I can die in peace? I'll be found and killed since I am of no use and am unwanted by anyone.
I already told you - I can't stand seeing life being thrown away because you just want to get away from it all. What about those who care about you?
Care about me? Ha! I'm a corrupted. Who would want me? He held his hands up and looked at them. 'No one wants him' they say. They said that yesterday I was going to die, but I outran them. I got these injuries, but I got away for now.
If you wanted to die so bad, then why didn't you just let them kill you then?!
The corrupted looked surprised at her comment. I...I don't...The corrupted hesitated, unable to find an answer.
See. You don't want to die. You could have died a long time ago, but you didn't. Silence again.
I know! You can come with me! You and me...we can travel together, or find a place to live together and...Footsteps could be heard in the distance.
They have arrived. Naho looked at him with a questioning look. Hunters. Sent to kill me since I ran away. They'll kill me, no doubt. You should get out of here if you really value life. They'll kill you too; think you're a corrupted for helping one.
Hey! I heard voices in this direction! a voice from behind Naho said. Someone came from behind her, and yelled at the top of his voice, It's the corrupted! And it's got a friend!
The corrupted whispered to Naho, Get out of here while you still can, fool!
5 hunters gathered around Naho and the corrupted, weapons ready.
Stop! Naho said. She stood between the hunters and the corrupted. I'm not gunna let you kill him!
Get out of the way, you. A hunter aimed a warning shot that whizzed past Naho's head, missing my millimeters.
No...not until you promise that he's gunna be safe and not die. The feeling that was welling up in Naho had grown, pulsing and waiting to be released.

Listen to the man. the corrupted said with as commanding a voice he could muster. You can't take them. You're too weak, too gentile, too kind. You'll loose your life for no reason.
I'm staying here! Another bullet wizzed by, hitting the corrupted in the leg. He cried out in pain.
One more should do it. A hunter raised his gun, ready to kill the corrupted. Move, girl. You don't want to get mixed up with his type - never change. They're all bad, really. No matter what they are, they all will go bad like him.
Shut up! Naho didn't know what was happening, but she could feel a rush of anger come to her, and she needed to get it out. You five...you'll pay. Naho's anger seemed to darken the mood. The hunters were scared, and fearing they would be killed. When their footsteps were out of earshot, Naho turned back to the corrupted, and began to treat some of his wounds. Don't ever say that we are all bad. Her hands stopped moving part way through bandaging his leg. Her hands went to wipe the tears that she shed.
The corrupted patted her on the head. Stop that. Come on now, you don't need t cry any more. Naho regained her composure soon, then resumed tending to the corrupted's wounds in silence. She helped him up, but turned to leave when she was sure he could support himself. She didn't say one word.
It was the corrupted who broke the silence. So...travel together...is the offer still open?
Naho turned, a surprised face quickly changed to a happy one. Of course! She took his hand, and they went off together. Away from the lab and the hunters who were after the corrupted's life; on a journey with no goal, but to live with everything they had.
~FIN~

Wow...this turned out so much longer than I planned on sweatdrop
Chuchu-Chan
are there customs open i want to do one ><
User Image
malu~ a question here ^
and wow to the roleplay entry xD
If you want to tell her yes, Malu or Liliko, I only have two slots and I'm stuck until we have some more bases... so I can take it on..?
o_chibi_chan
I want to RP!
Username: o_chibi_chan
Name of the orb (If you win): Naho
Entry: (This text is the corrupted's speech, This text is Naho's speech, this text will be hunters, and this text is narration. )

Naho walked back up to the corrupted after being knocked back for the third time.
But you'll die if you stay like this!
I don't care. I'm not gunna take any help from anyone or anything - especially the likes of you.
The words hit Naho hard, and she thought about leaving him there like the ungrateful corrupted he was. But the thought passed quickly, as she knew it wasn't like her to leave someone or something that was alone. Why are you so set on dieing? I don't understand why anyone or anything would want to die. You've been given a chance at life, but now you just want to throw it away? The corrupted didn't reply, but merely turnd away. Can you at least answer me this - why do you hate me more than everything else?
The corrupted grunted and tried to get up to walk away, but his legs gave out beneath him and he collapsed onto the ground. Naho tried to help him, but he jerked away from her touch. He managed to sit up, but the pain was evident in his face.
You wouldn't understand. he started. You've been taken from this place, and got away. You aren't the one who had to suffer the seclusion that they put me through.
There was a short amount of silence as Naho tried to gather her thoughts. ...so in other words, you don't want my pity? You're a fool.
What? the corrupted glared at Naho as though his glare would make Naho explode from her core. What did you say?
Yes. You think that it's pathetic to rely on others, especially those who have more than you - that it's a sign of weakness. But you know what? You're wrong. You're even more pathetic thinking that death will allow you to escape. That after you'll... Naho couldn't finish her sentence. The words we're tangled with her tongue and wouldn't leave her mouth. All she could do was clench her fist, trying to hold back a strange feeling that was welling up inside of her. She hopped that the movement of her her fist would go unnoticed, but to no avail.
Why put yourself through this...? I'm not budging, nor are you going to help me. Why don't you just leave me alone so I can die in peace? I'll be found and killed since I am of no use and am unwanted by anyone.
I already told you - I can't stand seeing life being thrown away because you just want to get away from it all. What about those who care about you?
Care about me? Ha! I'm a corrupted. Who would want me? He held his hands up and looked at them. 'No one wants him' they say. They said that yesterday I was going to die, but I outran them. I got these injuries, but I got away for now.
If you wanted to die so bad, then why didn't you just let them kill you then?!
The corrupted looked surprised at her comment. I...I don't...The corrupted hesitated, unable to find an answer.
See. You don't want to die. You could have died a long time ago, but you didn't. Silence again.
I know! You can come with me! You and me...we can travel together, or find a place to live together and...Footsteps could be heard in the distance.
They have arrived. Naho looked at him with a questioning look. Hunters. Sent to kill me since I ran away. They'll kill me, no doubt. You should get out of here if you really value life. They'll kill you too; think you're a corrupted for helping one.
Hey! I heard voices in this direction! a voice from behind Naho said. Someone came from behind her, and yelled at the top of his voice, It's the corrupted! And it's got a friend!
The corrupted whispered to Naho, Get out of here while you still can, fool!
5 hunters gathered around Naho and the corrupted, weapons ready.
Stop! Naho said. She stood between the hunters and the corrupted. I'm not gunna let you kill him!
Get out of the way, you. A hunter aimed a warning shot that whizzed past Naho's head, missing my millimeters.
No...not until you promise that he's gunna be safe and not die. The feeling that was welling up in Naho had grown, pulsing and waiting to be released.

Listen to the man. the corrupted said with as commanding a voice he could muster. You can't take them. You're too weak, too gentile, too kind. You'll loose your life for no reason.
I'm staying here! Another bullet wizzed by, hitting the corrupted in the leg. He cried out in pain.
One more should do it. A hunter raised his gun, ready to kill the corrupted. Move, girl. You don't want to get mixed up with his type - never change. They're all bad, really. No matter what they are, they all will go bad like him.
Shut up! Naho didn't know what was happening, but she could feel a rush of anger come to her, and she needed to get it out. You five...you'll pay. Naho's anger seemed to darken the mood. The hunters were scared, and fearing they would be killed. When their footsteps were out of earshot, Naho turned back to the corrupted, and began to treat some of his wounds. Don't ever say that we are all bad. Her hands stopped moving part way through bandaging his leg. Her hands went to wipe the tears that she shed.
The corrupted patted her on the head. Stop that. Come on now, you don't need t cry any more. Naho regained her composure soon, then resumed tending to the corrupted's wounds in silence. She helped him up, but turned to leave when she was sure he could support himself. She didn't say one word.
It was the corrupted who broke the silence. So...travel together...is the offer still open?
Naho turned, a surprised face quickly changed to a happy one. Of course! She took his hand, and they went off together. Away from the lab and the hunters who were after the corrupted's life; on a journey with no goal, but to live with everything they had.
~FIN~

Wow...this turned out so much longer than I planned on sweatdrop

WOW!
OMG
UBER RP XD
I shall add it to the applicants in a while =3
Thankyou for entering and good luck!!
User Imagewaa, i just saw 2 tiny scratch on my new tablet! gonk
just got it last week.. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items