sheepcakes's Significant Otter

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
emotion_bigheart

Spacey Strawberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Β γ€Žβ˜†β™¬β—‹β™©β—β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺβ—β™©β—‹β™¬β˜†β˜†β™¬β—‹β™©β—β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺβ—β™©β—‹β™¬β˜†β˜†β™¬β—‹β™©β—β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺ●』
Β Β Β β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

【Ayyyy!
I think I made all the forms correct.
Congrats other winners! πŸ’œ
】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„Β Β Β Β 
γ€Ž ♬○♩●β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§AC:BC::PokΓ©gotchi::NMA::DM::MLPPβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺ●♩○♬ 』  

Shy Kitten

congrats to all the winners & thank you sheep for having such a adorable event!

Trash

Shepherd Sophie

i think something is bugging with my trades! i noticed that you already pressed the "okay!" in the trade, but once i entered my password to close the trade, it brought it back to a blank trade. same with the auction transaction
Yay! biggrin

Silly question but how do I get the post link? sweatdrop

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Shepherd Sophie

i think something is bugging with my trades! i noticed that you already pressed the "okay!" in the trade, but once i entered my password to close the trade, it brought it back to a blank trade. same with the auction transaction
I'm pretty sure I ran into a similar issue the other day, I just confirmed again and it went through normally. If it still doesn't, then cancel and try again?
And here's your sheep, take them to certing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
fairywhiz
Yay! biggrin

Silly question but how do I get the post link? sweatdrop
Each post has a date stamp, and next to that a little page icon. Right click and open in new tab to get the link. Right click and copy link works too. I personally use open in new tab simply to check I was given the right post, because sometime it links to the post above or the top of the page.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

HEY I GOT SHEEP <3

Congrats everyone!!!!!!

*fluffs my fluffs*

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |
sheepcakes

Thank you!

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shy Kitten

Spacey Strawberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Β γ€Žβ˜†β™¬β—‹β™©β—β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺβ—β™©β—‹β™¬β˜†β˜†β™¬β—‹β™©β—β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺβ—β™©β—‹β™¬β˜†β˜†β™¬β—‹β™©β—β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺ●』
Β Β Β β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

【hi kitty!
How are y'all?
】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„Β Β Β Β 
γ€Ž ♬○♩●β™ͺβœ§β™©βœ§AC:BC::PokΓ©gotchi::NMA::DM::MLPPβœ§β™©βœ§β™ͺ●♩○♬ 』  

Shy Kitten

gives the shop some love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out