*postmark of lurkage and flees to wash out dye*

Cuddly Krampus

Hi, Rinial <3

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-actually owns the 2nd season- I think it was the second season lol. Bf cracked up when he saw "Shaun (And Gus) Of The Dead" XDDD

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
See, I got someone in here x3 <33. lol

Cuddly Krampus

I think my co-workers might be getting me the 2nd season for my birthday. I would absolutely laugh if they involved pineapples in the decorations on monday.
Hiya Jynx. Congrats ^^

Cuddly Krampus

Hi Fawnzy, and thank you.
^^ You're welcome
*kicks internet*

Cuddly Krampus

Also, a note for those entering the custom auctions.. I will allow cosplays, but the cosplays will be adjusted to suit the steampunk setting of the shop.

Cuddly Krampus

Okay.. ad hoc free raffle time!

User Image

^You'll be trying for this guy.^

Simply use the code below to enter. One entry per person. No proxies. No mules. This raffle is free and will last until 11pm CST on Monday, Aug. 15th. Anyone is free to enter, even if you entered the flaffle and auctions in the guild. This info will be reposted to the Event section of the shop.

[size=18][color=violet]I want to swim the Everblue! Land is for idiots![/color][/size]
Wow..

Never hurts to try ^_^

I want to swim the Everblue! Land is for idiots!
I want to also make a small note about the Aquarian boy. He is "tail bound," which means he has tied something around his tail willingly to prevent his ability to change from tail to legs (as some Trueborn Aquarians do from Reikel), so he currently only has one form. If the winner chooses to rp him in a way that he will decide to remove the jewelery from his tail, I will make him a landform so they can have both for their journals.

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I want to swim the Everblue! Land is for idiots!

That's definitively a neat idea for that.

Cuddly Krampus

Thanks. I'll update the list next time I'm on the mule here later. I need to run downstairs to tell my neighbor when dinner is.
What is for dinner? *invites self* d:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces