Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's an owl?

Dai! :'> 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 24 ]
We're all owls here. >w> 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 24 ]
THIS IS SUCH A RANDOM POLL. D: 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 293 294 295 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to [SS] BAD, a B/C dragon shop! Here you can RP, buy Customs, and much more!

[Directory]

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. FAQ
4. Announcements
5. Story
6. Dragon Species
7. Customs
8. Events
9. Auctions
10. Flatsales
11. Black/White Lists
12. Link In/Out
13. Reserved
14. Staff
15. Credits

Intro | Rules | FAQ | Announcements | Story | Dragon Species | Customs | Events | Auctions | Flatsales | Black/White Lists | Affiliate | Reserved | Staff | Credits |
User Image

1. Do not steal any of the art
2. Please give credit where credit is due!
3. Do not take other's dragons.
4. Follow TOS.
5. Be kind and courteous to others while you're here!
6. Do not, DO NOT quote anything on the first page.
7. K a m u i is the shop mod, listen to him!
8. All trades will be sent to K a m u i unless stated otherwise.
9. CERTING THREAD

CLICK FOR CERT DROP OFFS!

Intro | Rules | FAQ | Announcements | Story | Dragon Species | Customs | Events | Auctions | Flatsales | Black/White Lists | Affiliate | Reserved | Staff | Credits |
User Image

Can dragons be RP'd?

Absolutely! I'd love to see them in action!

How many dragons can I buy?

As many as you like. I'd like you to have them, and if you want them that badly, then go ahead. The only dragons that you can't have more than one of are the Rares, which will come through auctioning.
Now, if you want more than one rare ABSOLUTELY bad enough, then you'll have to talk to me about it and make a VERY decent bid.

Can ___ and my dragons be mates?

Only with full consent from ___.

Will there be more than one rare?

There will never be duplicates of rares, so if you want one, you better get it.
There will only ever be one of it's kind.

I saw someone with the same dragon as _____!

PM me immediately with their name and a screenshot if you can. I'll take care of it.

I'm changing usernames, so my name on my dragon's base won't be the same.

PM me and I'll make that change for you.

I got a ____ Gram, and it hasn't grown!! D: <

Only "Gram B" grams grow. Check your URL of the image to the gram, and if it says B and isn't grown, THEN PM K a m u i.
If you're mad because yours is a Gram A, then that is your friend's fault for not buying it to grow, NOT MINE.

____ SAID MY GRAM WAS SUPPOSED TO GROW! D:<

Oh? Then why haven't they pm'd me to say so? I make grams as per their order. If they didn't put it to grow, I won't grow it. If it was an accident, that is NOT MY FAULT. They should have read my rules on grams a little better, because I'm not a mind reader and don't know if it's supposed to grow unless they told me.

Got a question?

User Image

4/9/10 - New RAFFLE!
3/23/10 - Welcome Umi-Cho as our new colorist!
3/10 - CUSTOMS are open in the guild!!
1/12/10 - Updated Rules + FAQ, please be sure to read it!
1/16/09 - Thread became Main Shop Thread!

User Image

TBA.

User Image

User Image

Egg - Eggs take usually a 3-7 days to grow, and are actually rather tough. They are the size of an ostrich egg.

Baby - Once hatched, they are quite cute! Babies are the size of a large dog. These babies will grow to into an adult in another week.

Adult - Here is your fully grown dragon! They are quite big, most larger than even a horse.

User Image

Customs vary per colorist, so you'll just have to look into the guild for more info!

Customs Forum!

User Image

Raffle:

User Image

Congrats, Naruto341~!

Current Games:

User Image

To win this pretty one, all you have to do is make something related to NOAH!
Quite simple, yes?

You can draw something, write a poem, make a mini skit, make a roleplay excerpt with him....
Or anything else you can think of!

It just has to include NOAH!

YOU MAY POST ENTRIES IN THE THREAD, OR PM THEM TO K A M U I.

User ImageUser Image

Congrats Wingseagle and Violet Darkstarr!

User Image

User Image

Congrats Naruto341 and T s u k i no Taiboku!

User Image

User Image

What gorgeous eggs!
These are the eggs from the auction parents.

Date: May 2nd @ 6 PM CST
Price: 10k each
Trade will be sent to K a m u i.

Form:
[color=red][size=18][align=center]I'd like to adopt ___, please![/align][/size][/color]

User Image

This is where you'll find our lists. yeah, kinda like santa, you know? Naughty and Nice. Let's hope you're nice.

White List:

All thread regulars! - This shop would be nothing without you guys, thank you for your support!

Grey List:

-

Black List:

Opportunity_137 - Brought an issue she had here into multiple other threads, then after politely being asked to pm one of the mods here she continued the issue in thread, as well as going so far as to blame K a m u i as her reason for bringing it into other threads because Ka m u i didn't reply after 10 minutes.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dai

Owner, Colorist, Certist
Dislikes: Chatspeak, or "I'm an idiot punch me now" talk.

User Image

Owner: K a m u i
Lines: (c) K a m u i
Layout: (c) K a m u i
Cert: (c) K a m u i
Brushes/Etc used to make layout: (c) to who they belong to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff