Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kovak's Drop! - Certist
Please bring all general certing requests to the: General Certing Thread!

WINTER WONDERLAND EVENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Prophet

merry xmas from maho-claus, here with a massive cert drop!
Please PM/DM me about any mistakes or post in the General Certing Thread~

First, non-event pets!
(Let's keep this thing organized?)

A custom from Kara!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A goldfish from techabyte!

Grown kiddos from Moxx!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winter Wonderland Event pets!
(Ordered by posting in the cert thread.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SilverGui's Waifu

Thank you! heart
Phail Surprise!

Helping out with some certing! Let me know if there's any mistakes~
(The winter event certs are beautiful, many thanks to spell for designing them!)

First up a goldfish!

Second up, some cert corrections and element additions!
techabyte
A ping to let you know one of your certs has updated to fix a mistake (date + generally updated cert + URL update!), as the other mockkid from the same litter was posted~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And finally a smol pile of winter certs!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Neve babbu~ emotion_kirakira

Shy Kitten

Rein_Carnation
purrrplekitty

James and I would like you to have this sweet basket. Happy early Christmas!

Oh my goodness rein and james thank you so very much very much! I love the colors of the basket very much.

Do you need the name yet and temper??

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
purrrplekitty
Rein_Carnation
purrrplekitty

Oh my goodness rein and james thank you so very much very much! I love the colors of the basket very much.

Nope unless you have name and temper. Otherwise I'll get them in for certing smile Merry Christmas hun *snugs*

Shy Kitten

Rein_Carnation
purrrplekitty
Rein_Carnation
purrrplekitty

Nope unless you have name and temper. Otherwise I'll get them in for certing smile Merry Christmas hun *snugs*

okay i will wait then and Merry Christmas to the both of you. ~love & huggles~

Hygienic Hunter

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Happy Holidays~!

Merry Christmas~!

Eloquent Witch

Congrats owners of drops!

*uses a butterfly net to scoop up her walkers and runs*

Shy Regular

Merry Christmas everyone! And grats on all the pretty certs!
Cali's Cert Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

A dewgong and spiderbear from Moxx --

-- a breeding from Cele --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- an event pony from Maho --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- an event pony from Spell --

-- and an ownership update!

✿ ✿ ✿

Cali's Colorist Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in my Certing Thread for any corrections!
All cert requests for pets or additions colored by me should be taken to my Certing Thread.

Halloween familiar certs, angeni charm addition, a cert correction, and more staff BB twin-ins!

Leez0rz

The uncert URL has changed; be sure to update them if you save them!

Dea and #Teddy#

The uncert URL has changed; be sure to update them if you save them!

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Had her marked as just a Kalona, but she's part Cerynei too!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿ ✿ ✿

Romantic Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas