Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_sakura Tori here with some certs gaia_sakura
If you see any mistakes PLEASE PM AstoriaFallen!
As a heads up I am having issues with my certing computer and I will be getting to things asap! I have not forgotten if you've poked me I promise! Your patience is appreciated <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

more to come
Flutters away

Lonely Shapeshifter

Cuties~ emotion_kirakira

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart
Odet Here!!!
Goats, SC, a few MCCL's and updated named certs for good measure!
Looks like there are a lot of MCCL's that are a little out of date (particularly in the familiar side).
Give them a good spit and polish, because I will be checking for more...

Please post for certs in my certing thread.

Pirta x Nahnaa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axhel x Nana Shigo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bella x Wei'yan

Bell-ohn-nah x Verde Nah-Uh

Niyaru Delacroix
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Teh Cheryl
Rein_Carnation

Kosuke x Momoko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moxxiie
Mythi Red Panda

Gina Genji x Kuwanyauma
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AstoriaFallen
Valkymie

Ulmaria x Thalic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Silver Metallic Dragon

Folly x Caius
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Phail Ninja

Caiez x Bellethelia Nesrine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Death Resurected
Leez0rz

Ajaxis x Vid Vidar
Kyjoto

Cicero x Sir Fezziwick
Cheyriddle4
sesshiyasha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please post for certs in my certing thread.

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Odet out here busting out all the pets. cool cool cool

Wind-up Waffles

I am blown away by all the certs! Amazing! biggrin
Thank you for Aurora and Whiteout certs! heart

Moire Frost's Husbando

Timid Bloodsucker

Ajaxis x Vid Vidar

Omg crying My first breeding! Thank you Odet!!!

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

Oooo Grats all!

|| Moxxiie's Drops ||
»Please post new pets for certing«

Quote:
SC Breeding Twin-ins!
Tavari (AstoriaFallen) x Kendali (Kirowyn Love)

Quote:
CYO Uncert Drops

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
So many ponies.

Kawaii Prophet

Amazing drops all around! I'm *dying* over all those goats!!! heart heart heart

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

Kyjoto
Ajaxis x Vid Vidar

Omg crying My first breeding! Thank you Odet!!!

MUCH CONGRATS!!!!

Magic Cat

Eos Galvus

Um I could be wrong, but I think there are a couple ponies in the shop that were inspired by or Cosplays of Trail Ponies. *steps sideways to the Owner's List*

Ahah, I am not wrong!!!

Neko's Bella Lillian is based on the Serenity pony.

And Nori's Xian is based on the Dynasty Pony.

Lunar's Sol reminds me of a ToPP Pony, but he's not actually listed as one. (But if you look at this Horse Fever Sculpture in this group shot.)

The Trail of Painted Ponies website is here if you'd like to browse it.

Ocala's actual collection of life size "painted ponies" is a series called Horse Fever. You can see some good photos here. For info about the new project (2021) you can visit this page here. (There's a video and some contests to win a new "HF" sculpture.)

Edit: And another good little article/page about HF, particularly the 2020 Herd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff