Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Fea Line
I don't know which one I wanna keep lmao D8
I recognize Skuntank and Thievul and possibly chandelure/typholsion, banette inspo?

Purple girl is chandelure/typhlosion/skuntank!
Boyo is banette/thievul!

I had to stop myself from running away with them 🤣

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I would have been very sad but i do not blame you lmaoooooooooooooooooooo they are so good D8

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Fea Line
I don't know which one I wanna keep lmao D8
I recognize Skuntank and Thievul and possibly chandelure/typholsion, banette inspo?
They are epic. Best of luck picking which one to keep. Some colorists make that the hardest part.
Cali's Cert Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

An elder from Uta --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- a CYO and SC breeding from Cel --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- a semi-custom and WS from Techa --

-- an event pony from Kara --

-- a raffle pet and SC breeding from Moxxiie --

-- and ownership updates!

✿ ✿ ✿

Cali's Colorist Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in my Certing Thread for any corrections!

Some certs!

✿ ✿ ✿

Eloquent Witch

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skilled Camper

Thanks for cert Cali

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart
Kovak's Drop! - Certist
Please bring all general certing requests to the: General Certing Thread!

APRIL 2019 BREEDING

MAGIC & MAYHEM EVENT

MUSICA'S SPRING TWISTS BREEDINGS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SOQUILI 2021 VALENTINES MIXER

STAFF CREDIT BREEDING

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Phail Ninja

-MoomoolatteCha-

Ice-Cold Cat

Feral Krampus

Thank you for the certs, Kovak!

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter