Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Shapeshifter

[+Katch+]

-wonders through and sits on Katch-

You are my perch and I your head warmer biggrin

Naughty Man-Lover

Summer Raaven
@Tara: Actually, surprisingly, the kids loved R&J because of how ridiculously obsessed they are with each other. They relate to that. It's funny. And the Shakespeare humor. Once I explained it, they ate it up. It's more or less just pure laziness, plain and simple.

Thats good atleast it connects somehow and yeah laziness

sorry im zoney / tired. Bed soon i think 3nodding

Kawaii Hunter

Cajmera
Thank you, Katch! *fluffs* By the way, congrats on the basket there ^^

Thanks o v o /
a little surprise to come back to, I can't say Naraku is terribly thrilled with it, but as long as it's useful...XD

@Storm: o.o oh, hallo...*offers a cookie to the resident nester*

Garbage Trash

Kyaishi
Summer Raaven
@Lat:
Rocky: -happily takes all the food and talks with his mouth full- Thank you, that's kind of you to say!^^ -sideways glance at the mare- Ilikeyourtail!

*Pets his rainbow mane.* You're very welcome! 8D

Ravine: *Blinks at the compliment, look at her tail, then back to the stallion blankly... then narrows her eyes.*

It's a compliment, you boob stare
I need to figure out a color for him....

Rocky: -frowns, then tries again- I also like your pointy-object, I also have one!^^ -wiggles his leg- Seeeeee?!!! I found it in a two-legger camp, and I thought it was cool so it's mine now.

Ruthless Phantom

At least he's being responsible, Katch *grins*

And now...Caj awaaaaaaay

Kyrieko rolled 5 20-sided dice: 12, 6, 15, 5, 9 Total: 47 (5-100)

Hilarious Werewolf

-flops on thread and lurks about and tests a thing-

Eloquent Lunatic

Summer Raaven
I need to figure out a color for him....

Rocky: -frowns, then tries again- I also like your pointy-object, I also have one!^^ -wiggles his leg- Seeeeee?!!! I found it in a two-legger camp, and I thought it was cool so it's mine now.

Thank god Ravine is more on the pink side, I am completely out of red font colors XD Nanaki fam stole them all.

Ravine: *Blinks again.* Pointy...? *Oh, dagger. Looks slightly more interested as she examines his weapon.* Steal it?

Of course, weapons would be the thing that gets her interested...

Eloquent Witch

Summer Raaven
LMFAO sorry Latty, my brain is asleep, that was supposed to be at Kyai. xP -miserable fail-

LMAO is ok, I figured you were. Was just playin with ya. 4laugh

*waves at Kyrie*

*tosses Fal out to watch Ravine and Rocky Road* surprised

Falmari: *stares between the two of them blankly*

Garbage Trash

@Kyai: Hehehehehe, and I am completely out of pinks. And blues. And naturals. xP SO -shrugs- I'll need to go hunting.

Rocky: -tilts his head as it registers what she said, and then slightly panics- I did, didn't I? o.O That isn't very nice of me.....-frowns- But, I liked it! I can cut things with it, which is fun. What do you use yours for? -pauses as he looks over at the other Soquili, and smiles- Hellooooo!!!

Rocky, your Bliss is showing. sweatdrop

Wilderness Nymph

Cajmera
Early nights are not necessarily a bad thing >>; *should get an early night as well* Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary, and it sounds like it's going to be a late one heart

Lol that's true. Just wish I wasn't wiped out all the time.
And congrats! I hope tomorrow goes well for you smile

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
~rolls~

Brynja: ~wander wander touch touch~

Fanatical Shapeshifter

@Katch: COOKIE!!!!! -noms on sending crumbs flying all in her perches hair-

biggrin Hehe...I dont post in thread enough...of coarse with baby and there for a bit no internet can make it hard.....I need to reply to some rps too.....hmm tomorrow perhaps

Eloquent Lunatic

Summer Raaven
@Kyai: Hehehehehe, and I am completely out of pinks. And blues. And naturals. xP SO -shrugs- I'll need to go hunting.

Rocky: -tilts his head as it registers what she said, and then slightly panics- I did, didn't I? o.O That isn't very nice of me.....-frowns- But, I liked it! I can cut things with it, which is fun. What do you use yours for? -pauses as he looks over at the other Soquili, and smiles- Hellooooo!!!

Rocky, your Bliss is showing. sweatdrop

Pffft, yep, I'm out of browns too XD

He's so adorable X3 <333333 and I adore Bliss, agh.

Ravine: *Looks confused for a moment, as if not aware that there are uses for a dagger besides fighting.* ...Hurting. *Glances over at the new stallion and straightens, curling a lip at the possible challenge or threat.*

Eeeeeeeeveryone's out to get you, Ravine stare

Peaceful Demigod

Adventuring Hunter

Otaktay: /stares at the other soq, grinding his teeth a little

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items