Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Revel1984
oooh which panto ... we're watching kung fu panda 2
It was Jack and the Beanstalk Cbeebies style lol. <3

Oh I like that film... Santa got Annabell Puss in Boots for Christmas and it hasn't been of the TV much since... GAH! XD I practically know all the words now! Haha.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

one over three
Kaitaia
She ate the babies! She deserved it!

Dante: 0__________________________________________0

He's broken, that's it now. No more.

He can't figure out what's worse, the fact that his babies are all gone or that Ravyn ATE somebody. That'd ******** anyone up.
She did it out of grief! Her babies were gone!

Ravyn; ;--------;

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Syaoran-Puu
Revel1984
oooh which panto ... we're watching kung fu panda 2
It was Jack and the Beanstalk Cbeebies style lol. <3

Oh I like that film... Santa got Annabell Puss in Boots for Christmas and it hasn't been of the TV much since... GAH! XD I practically know all the words now! Haha.
oh nice

LOL i know that feeling

Lonely Member

Syaoran-Puu
Thamin
^_^
What is Lil'stitch like? XD
Stitch is very optimistic and energetic. Though he is not energetic as in hyper, he almost never can be found just sitting still. He likes to explore, but he tries not to stray too long from his family. He's very understanding of most predicaments and situations that may cause others to be foul towards him, and does not hold it against them. He likes to, if he can, help others. But he wont stick around to try and help someone that spurns his offers even if they are only doing it due to their predicament. In his mind everyone has the ability to be rude to a stranger, and everyone has their bad days, but it takes someone of true strength and will to admit they need help and even more to accept it. If someone isnt willing to talk or accept help he wont take offense, but instead wish them the best and be on his way.

I sorta rambled. He isnt as fleshed out as others yet XD

Bearaka's Wife

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Hello Panda x3 <3 -snugs-

Thank you Sya!

-tottles around the thread debating what to do this morning-

High-functioning Hellraiser

-Coughs the babies back up and toddles off-
HUFF!

Sya::

Yeah. My mom got all excited when I stated I wanted to try new clothes and styles. Pfft...

Fandom Supporter

@Tiro - -Snugs back- You should RP with me this morning 8D
There. Done. Problem solved. c8
Syaoran-Puu
Meow! *jumps up and down* Hey hey.
RL sort of... ate me o.O It was scary and dark! AGH! But it's ok because it seems to have spat me back out again now! <3 hehe. So hopefully you'll see me around again more often. All the teepees are done now actually XD Haha. And as of this month I am planning to start the spotlights again. So... back on track!
RL can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Glad to here it's settling down for you and that you are getting back on track.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Bah! I forgot how busy this thread got at times *chuckles* and this isn't full blast! XD

Revel1984
oh nice

LOL i know that feeling
Yeah... the life us parents lead! XD Hehe. Anything to make them happy though huh?

@Riri: I bet! XD hehe. Always fun! <3

@Tiro: Welcome! Have fun plodding around... or should I say woddle? XD Are you showing yet? Hehe. *so excited for you*

@Thamin: Coolios... I love his looks, I was trying to see if he would fit in with one of my Usdia mares but I'm not sure he would, sounds a little too laid back for them smile but he is gorgeous! And sounds so much fun hehe.

Adorable Fairy

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Syaoran-Puu
Yeah... the life us parents lead! XD Hehe. Anything to make them happy though huh?

agreed XD

Bearaka's Wife

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

@ Sya: XD Yeah wobble is more accurate hahahahaha. I am! I'm 32 weeks currently, i have a c-section boked for Feb 4th so that'll be their last day if they don't come any sooner smile I'm showing...but it really doesn't look like twins at all XD; I maybe look like i'm carrying a singleton around 30ish weeks? They're just kind of ninja in there really!

@ Panda:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Hunter

*slimes all over the thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas