Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kovak's Drop! - Certist
Please bring all general certing requests to the: General Certing Thread!

FAMILIAR ADDITION

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JANUARY PAID RAFFLE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

ninja ninja ninja
Leena-chan
*drops in once again*
SUPER CONGRATS to all the wonderful babies and their owners!!!

I am finally trying to fix I neglected with my poor soq crying If I owe you something please lemme know. In the meantime I am a little rusty & lost. Sorry.
I see you over there ninja

Shy Regular

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
More lovely drops. Congrats.

Hello everyone!

Accursed Cat

Shicala
I see you over there ninja

>w< Hiya Shicala!!! How are you?

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kovak's Drop! - Certist
Please bring all general certing requests to the: General Certing Thread!

CYO 2020

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JANUARY PAID RAFFLE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-scoops up Anthias- emotion_kirakira
*An elf flutters down with precious cargo*

4/5 summer breedings COMPLETE.

BASKET TIME.

Bluedemonwolf

Snowbelle Thundara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikkichomp

AislingJuno

*Flaps silently back into the rafters*

Skilled Camper

Pretty baskets congrats owners

Geared Gatekeeper

Oh my gosh those baskets are gorgeous! Thank you so much Elf crying Also Kovak thank you for my fam and Soq cert. 4laugh

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Revel1984
*curls up*
*Curls around*

Magic Cat

That second set of baskets is pretty lovely!

Congrats owners of recent drops and such!
Super pretty baskets! Songrats to the new owners!

Lonely Shapeshifter

Basket Time = Exciting Time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas