Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geared Gatekeeper

I've just started to play pokemon go again, but if anybody wants my friend code it's

0375 7259 2960
Lunadriel
*Floofs in passing.*
-is floofeh-

We haven't talked in so long! How has life been?

@Latty: That's the one!
Doing well! I have two very boisterous young puppies to look after at the moment on my hands are full. Rofl.

One is more well behaved than the other.

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Wind-up Waffles

AislingJuno
I've just started to play pokemon go again, but if anybody wants my friend code it's

0375 7259 2960
Melbalobo sending friend request!
I'm not currently in a position where I can send gifts so if that's bothersome feel free to decline with no hard feelings. :3

Fandom Supporter

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Feral Krampus

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
AislingJuno

0375 7259 2960

Just FYI I sent you a request and the name on there is CaraThundara
I send gifts when I can, the pokestops have been stingy this week. Hopefully I'll have more luck tonight
Epine de Rose
Doing well! I have two very boisterous young puppies to look after at the moment on my hands are full. Rofl.

One is more well behaved than the other.

What kind of pups? I have my corgi. She sheds SO MUCH. Plus my older dog. My corgi is a handful lol.

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Faid Shadowlight
lysia_nyteblade
Faid Shadowlight
lysia_nyteblade
Faid Shadowlight
I'd love to but at the moment a trip to your neck of the woods is a little out of my price range.... not to mention that I'd have no cash after doing all the bits I'd want to do lol
completely understandable
But we will be visiting that part of the world one day, so be prepared to get descended upon eventually.... and possibly dragged around to all those touristy places
I shall get our office/guest room ready mwahahaha
I wish we had an office/guestroom where I could reciprocate, but as it stands we have a box room a cat cant be sat in let alone swung and 2 rather uncomfortable small couches.... improvements needed cheese_whine
it's okay our guest bed is an air mattress you have to move desk chairs to utilize and a couch section from our sectional which it too large for the small living room.. hurray furniture bought when we lives some place larger lol or a futon mattress that you have to put on the floor not much of a guest room but it's functional and free! also said room serves as the chnchilla's room so you'd have him talking to you
Lunadriel
What kind of pups? I have my corgi. She sheds SO MUCH. Plus my older dog. My corgi is a handful lol.
GSD/Rottweiller Cross and a Golden Retriever rofl.

Both will shed like demons when they get their full coats.

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Heya! Heart Here!
HEY I'M ALIVE.

I honestly don't remember what I have/haven't dropped off. If I owe you something that you think you should have, PM me!

Poke-baskets and some old CYO!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HoneyTeaTree

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Thalea

chi honda

-Ghastly Demise-

Anything that needs certing or corrections, please post im the general certing thread! Questions and/or concerns should be PM'd to me <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff