Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star Congratulations to everyone that received a Cert or Certs~! gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star Congratulations to everyone that won or received a Soquili~! gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart
(Baskets and Shells included~!)

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star Congratulations to everyone that won or received a Familiar or Familiars~! gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star Congratulations to everyone with a Soquili that have Maxed Stats~! gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

(I have to wonder how many times I posted one of these and forgot to add the ~! at the end of the sentences. In case anyone is wondering, I add ~! at the end of certain sentences to show how happy and excited I am for everyone~! That is if I remember to add them... sweatdrop redface )

Shy Regular

Eloquent Witch

*pagemarks* heart

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
COME JOIN US FOR MER MAY!

This is open until 6 PM Pacific Time tonight! Get your entry in~
Cali's Cert Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

Kara's Birthday Celebration Raffle

Behemoth x Emilio

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hestia x Moiraios Dolos

A Naturally Awesome Birthday Raffle

Ownership Update

RP Prizes

Kaiko x Mascarpone Sugar Cupcake Sprinkle

Staff Customs

✿ ✿ ✿
maho here with a few things!
Please PM/DM me if you spot any mistakes!
Please post certing info for pets colored by me in my certing thread!

Certs from my certing thread!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A breeding from Sweeny!

And an ownership transfer~

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star Congratulations to everyone that received a Cert or Certs~! gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star Congratulations to everyone that won in Come On In - the Water's Warm! [Mer May] ~! gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Shy Regular

Beautiful new drops heart

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff