Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wind-up Waffles

Leena-chan
Melomar
Not too bad!
Happy Birthday! Hope it's going well for ya? heart

Aw thankies! emotion_bigheart
It did go very well! I had a fun filled day full of tasty treats ^^

I am heading to bed since I have to be at work in afew hours @_@ Night! *goes get what sleep can be mustered*
I'm so glad! Too bad we can't chat any longer. Have a lovely night and good luck tomorrow!

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
muffled_undertone
I bet xd

The crows would drag the food dish out of the cat house, and then eat.

(When the dish was ceramic, they broke it on the concrete, so I had to replace it with a plastic one.)

Oh, don't worry about it! emotion_bigheart I know how it is xd

Crows are pretty smart birds. lol

Ah yeah. I always use stainless steel bowls; won't break, easy to clean. lol

Quote:
This is random, but I love your current avatar! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

And now for my response! xd

My one and only charger broke after 4 years. Just..randomly. It suddenly stopped charging my laptop and I literally had 2% battery left. xp I still had my phone, but writing responses is a no no. sweatdrop

Oh, gosh. I didn't know teas could do that. emotion_facepalm

Yeah, putting up a fence sounds like a good idea. Sorry you have to deal with that. It sounds really annoying. confused

Awh, that's adorable! And I'm sorry for your loss... losing a kitty is always hard.

Wow, omg, maybe your kitties and the mice had a pact? xd

Kitties are really hunters, huh? I remember when I'd play with my cat using a mouse toy, he'd crouch down really low and slowly crawl forward, weaving in and out of these really thin trees (he was mostly white, so he wasn't camouflaged at all xD) and then pounce on the toy mouse and go in for the kill, biting it hard multiple times. (I remember one time I got so scared, I screamed and jumped back, lol.) He snapped out of it when I screamed bloody murder and just looked at me with a genuinely concerned look on his face. xd

Oh, gosh. I'd hate to wake up to that in the middle of the night. xp

Mhmm, I bet. 3nodding

All this kitty talk makes me want a kitty again! whee I just hope my allergy to cats will go away. D: I read somewhere you can gain immunity to cats you spend a lot of time with, but I still have my fingers crossed that the allergy will just go away completely redface

Thankies. blaugh Really like these color schemes...and so sparkly. lol

Oh wow; gotta love when your stuff just stops working with no warning. xp Yay phones! lol I usually don't even get on Gaia with my phone. xp

Yup. Be it teas or supplements or whatever, should always check for interactions with meds. Even some foods, esp citrus foods, can interract with medications.

Yeah, it sucks. We pretty much just try and keep the peace since, you know, likely to be neighbors for years. Really wish my old ones wouldn't have moved; they were nice. lol

Thanks. Yeah, you never "get used to it" that's for sure. Lost two dogs last year, just a few months apart. And my sister lost one a few months before. Rough times. xp

I dunno, one would start to wonder... xd They're good at kiling spiders though. rofl

Oh gosh, I bet that startled him. xd I tell ya, my favorite thing to play with cats with is laser pointers. xd

It is rather annoying. xd I get my cats fixed pretty early on though. Buuuut...I have one cat that's part siamese and....he's a big mouth. If he wants something, he will make it known....loudly and obnoxiously. lol

Hope someday you can have one. =3

Shy Lover

Intellectual Kitten

Melomar
!

Hi hun

Kawaii Shoujo

ChaosMyotismon
muffled_undertone
emotion_ghost emotion_rainbow emotion_ghost

You have a werewolf behind you. Is it a Kindred? Which one if so?
I just got back home. xp Yup, what Fayt and Inari Miko said-- it's the Tundra Lykin. I'm an avid kin collector. whee

Wind-up Waffles

*waves 'hello' to everyone* heart

nekolulu
Melomar
!

Hi hun

Neko! Hello-hello! How you doing? :3

Moire Frost's Husbando

Timid Bloodsucker

Shy Kitten

Leena-chan

Happy Belated Birthday Leena!

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
*sings the procrastination song*

I don't wanna do homework doot doot doot

Intellectual Kitten

Melomar

I'm good, my cousin went into early labor on Thursday. Her and her twins are fine! They came two months early and will be in the hospital for a couple weeks
It is a Spell Dancing Through!

My last CYOs are finally here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apotropaics

o-Elixir-o

ProphetOfProfit

Fayt_of_Redemption

-[The Spoof]-

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Ooo pretty! Thank you, Spell!! owo

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100