Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Witch

Lunaaaaa. *cuddles on* It was lovely and chilled this morning, I am a happy Lat in cooler weather. *purrs*

Silverrrr~ heart
Bleeeeh. I like the cold when I can bundle up! XD

I battle with the heat in my house. I like it being warm, but feel like I can't breathe when the central heat blows on my face.

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kyribird
I AM SO EXCITED I WON A CUSTOM

AND WE HAVE A POSSIBLY POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST (Possibly, because the two lines are SUPER FREAKING FAINT. We initially thought the test was defective since there were no lines at all, checked an hour later, two faint lines. Could be evaporation/indent lines, but dunno. We'll know for sure next week)

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

AHHHHHHHH! Hope it's positive <3

My friend IRL's test did like that, she was just a few days too early to take it.

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Kyribird

AND WE HAVE A POSSIBLY POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST (Possibly, because the two lines are SUPER FREAKING FAINT. We initially thought the test was defective since there were no lines at all, checked an hour later, two faint lines. Could be evaporation/indent lines, but dunno. We'll know for sure next week)

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

AHHHHHHHH! Hope it's positive &3

My friend IRL's test did like that, she was just a few days too early to take it.

THANK YOU I HOPE SO TOO (It's our first try so it'd be nuts if it's positive!)

Here's hoping! ;o;

Hygienic Hunter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Silverrrr~ heart

Laaaaa~ heart *is doing some online shopping*

Peaceful Demigod

Eloquent Witch

Silver Metallic Dragon
Laaaaa~ heart *is doing some online shopping*

Ooooh buy pretty thingssss.
Watching Leverage, and am working up the energy to go shower and climb into jammies. XD

@Luna: I love cooler weather, and it's FL so we haven't had much in the way of chill yet this winter. So finally getting cool days is exciting! XD

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kyribird
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Kyribird

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

AHHHHHHHH! Hope it's positive &3

THANK YOU I HOPE SO TOO (It's our first try so it'd be nuts if it's positive!)

Here's hoping! ;o;

AWWWW that happened with my sister and cousin, first try coming off long-term birth control. They were told it can happen very quickly or be kind of slow coming off birth control. My cousin also tested like the day of her expected peroid or the day before and it was negative. She was very upset, because seh just KNEW it. But then she decided to test the next day or two days later and it was a faint positive!

We got our postive right after our seventh wedding anniversary and my 27th birthday. I was completely and utterly shocked. I'd kind of given up that it was going to happen. Melly's due May 2! It's both so terrifying and exciting!

Hygienic Hunter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Ooooh buy pretty thingssss.
Watching Leverage, and am working up the energy to go shower and climb into jammies. XD

I'm buying scrubs. SO pretty *.*
I'm snuggled up having some tea before bed. If its chilly for you, its COLD up here. XD My parents are out in Wyoming on vacation, my Dad said it was 8 degrees there. TO COLD.

Dangerous Lunatic

Lmao, my co-workers were all bundled up this morning (I'm also in FL!) and it was just hilarious xD! 60 degrees and they had three layers on!
Celeanor
Lmao, my co-workers were all bundled up this morning (I'm also in FL!) and it was just hilarious xD! 60 degrees and they had three layers on!
I bet one of them was wearing Ugs! XD Hehehe.

Eloquent Witch

Silver Metallic Dragon
I'm buying scrubs. SO pretty *.*
I'm snuggled up having some tea before bed. If its chilly for you, its COLD up here. XD My parents are out in Wyoming on vacation, my Dad said it was 8 degrees there. TO COLD.

Yay! New clothes for da Silv. heart
Well that sounds nice and comfy! LOL Chilly for other people is BLISS for me tho! Kai will get all the blankets tonight, lol. Wow I hope they're having a nice vacation, but that is probably a bit too chilly for comfort. owo

Dangerous Lunatic

Lunadriel
Celeanor
I bet one of them was wearing Ugs! XD Hehehe.

They'd never live it down if they did, lmaaooooo. xDDDD! (We actually have required footwear, but yeah xD!!!!!!!)

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gifts from GrnGriff
Certing Thread This Way

Sometimes a Wish takes a little while to come true....

A few Extra Gift Baskets!

One Gift for Etai and Daisuke:
User Image
Rita Zyon

Three Gifts for Sephia and Ignis:
User Image User Image User Image

Faithofthefallen

-[The Spoof]-

akuma_kessaku

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items