Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

Well... the skipping typically happens in cutscenes, and when I say 'skip', I mean skip like a CD, if that makes sense? X3; I can still hear the voices, but they're skipping, so everything sounds like jibberish. I'm playing on Xbox 360 :< haven't bought a next gen console yet, but I'm going to assume that's probably why I'm having issues. And thankyuuu, Ouradear <333

Mista - The main two problems I'm running into are loading issues... I'll get a loading screen and it'll just freeze, or I lose interactivity with objects.

I'm gonna head to bed for now 8D; but I welcome any thoughts heart

Super Trash

my dog just headbutted me so hard he knocked me out for a second.
this is why i don't play silly buggers with him.
will have a huge black eye now. it's already swelling

;A;

Undead Treat

LOLTERNATIVE

;A;

owie o.o

I feel your pain. Our puppy likes to smack me in the face if I'm not paying attention to her.

Super Trash

@Lita;
yeah he smacked me right on the side of my head with the side of his head and he's 90kgs of excite.

DOGS, MAN.

Undead Treat

Yeah our puppy is probably about 80lbs right now, (9mo old so when I say puppy I mean puppy) so I get you. XD Her paws are like cat paws to, so she can grab things and really dig her claws into your face...arm...foot....

Dogs for reals

Geared Gatekeeper

och that sounds like it hurts and your poor eye. My family has several big dogs and i have gotten head butted by them but luckily not to that degree though getting over a concussion means the few recent head butts have hurt.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Hmnnnn...consoles are tricker. D:

Do you have all the patches available for that system? For 360 and PS3 it looks like might be able to have up to patch 8 (not sure if console patches are numbered the same as PC) but support for old gen systems were dropped after that.

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/522013-old-gen-ps3-and-xbox360-master-thread-bioware-please-fix-these-issues/page-1
^ This might have some useful suggestions in it.

Kyaishi
For you to see when you get up!
@ Yuki: Of course, m'dear. <3

@ Kyai: Huh, wow, that is really bizarre. I haven't encountered that particular issue before, so I'm not sure how it could be fixed, especially on a console not at all familiar to me. :< I've heard that they stopped releasing patches for the older generation of consoles, too, which just blows. I poked around on google and it looks like a lot of the problems you're having are happening across the board. Ugh. *Pinches nose* Sorry, honey. That all sounds like it really kills the gaming experience, and definitely any immersive qualities to be found. I am profoundly offended on your behalf. What a load, Bioware.

Have a good night, sweetheart.
[ + ] Musica Mail [ + ]

~Masamune~
WS drop: A true friend

User Image

{ Certing thread }

Undead Treat

holy.... o.o wow... that boy is.... wow emotion_jawdrop

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Kyaishi
Well... the skipping typically happens in cutscenes, and when I say 'skip', I mean skip like a CD, if that makes sense? X3; I can still hear the voices, but they're skipping, so everything sounds like jibberish. I'm playing on Xbox 360 :< haven't bought a next gen console yet, but I'm going to assume that's probably why I'm having issues. And thankyuuu, Ouradear <333

Mista - The main two problems I'm running into are loading issues... I'll get a loading screen and it'll just freeze, or I lose interactivity with objects.

I'm gonna head to bed for now 8D; but I welcome any thoughts heart

Next gen console wouldn't help in that regard, since Xbox has never been good about backwards compatibility.

*Learned that the hard way trying to play KOTOR on the 360* Terrible audio, and then being completely unable to advance the game after a certain point (couldn't get back into the city, needed to get back in the city to talk to someone, I could pretty much go everywhere but where I need to go).

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
LOLTERNATIVE

;A;

Ouchie. Get something on it. sad </3

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Omnipresent Visionary

Promise?
✠ ✠ ✠ ✠ ✠

0530 in the morning and I can't sleep...

✠ ✠ ✠ ✠ ✠
Until my dying day.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
CitrusCupcake
ninja

*Noms on*

Quick Reply

Submit