Welcome to Gaia! ::

StrawberryRoseTea
Thank you! I love him biggrin

He deserves love. Does he have a story or anything?

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
magnadearel

He deserves love. Does he have a story or anything?

At the moment he's a blank slate. I got him right around the time life happened and I kinda got pulled away from gaia. I'm hoping I get some inspiration for him as I work on getting back into plotting and RP. I want to try to find a story that's worthy of him lol
StrawberryRoseTea
At the moment he's a blank slate. I got him right around the time life happened and I kinda got pulled away from gaia. I'm hoping I get some inspiration for him as I work on getting back into plotting and RP. I want to try to find a story that's worthy of him lol

Oooof life strikes again. Glad to have you back!
Do you have discord? I'd love to chat with you and see if we can find him something. <3

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
magnadearel

Do you have discord? I'd love to chat with you and see if we can find him something. <3

I do have discord and I would love to chat about some ideas. He's also my first walker so I'm definitely open to some input on where to go with him. Do you mind if I pm you my discord info?
StrawberryRoseTea

I do have discord and I would love to chat about some ideas. He's also my first walker so I'm definitely open to some input on where to go with him. Do you mind if I pm you my discord info?

Please do! ^_^

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
*shoves new year Soq pic in sig*

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
StrawberryRoseTea
magnadearel

I'd love to talk about your walker and my walker!

User Image

If you're more comfortable on discord I'm impish vanity #6226

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Fatal Irony

I'd love to talk about your walker and my walker!

User Image

If you're more comfortable on discord I'm impish vanity #6226

Wow! She's gorgeous! As much as I appreciate the interest, Kad is already involved in a plot with another lady. If anything falls through and doesn't work out I will definitely reach out to see if you're still interested.
Odet Here!!!
A little MCCL, growings, CYO and certs!

Please post for certs in my certing thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Melomar
Eternal Xantara

Amarintine x Nereus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please post for certs in my certing thread.
Ahh Calore! Thank you Odet <3

Eloquent Witch

Congrats owners of recent drops! As always, such lovely new pretties in CYO season! 4laugh

Nebula Dragon

magnadearel
Entered our pairs in Odet's breedings. Lemme know if anything needs to be changed or if you want mock twins!

Mocks please.

Wind-up Waffles

Odet, they are beautiful! I keep just staring at each one. They're all so unique and beautiful in their own ways. Thank you very much for doing their breeding! heart

Lonely Shapeshifter

Pretty drops! emotion_kirakira

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful drops, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Congratulations to everyone that won in Odet's March Mayhem Unedited Pony Breedings~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff