Raffle. 0.013698630136986 1.4% [ 1 ]
In-Thread games. 0.082191780821918 8.2% [ 6 ]
Bribes / Auctions. 0.013698630136986 1.4% [ 1 ]
Overt favoritism. 0.13698630136986 13.7% [ 10 ]
Your face / Gold option. 0.054794520547945 5.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 324 325 326 > >> >>> »|

User Image

(User Tags) | (Large Tekimi Images) | (Small Tekimi Images)

Disclaimer: This is a shop about weird / monster boys and science. If you don't like boys, hybrid creatures, or science, this probably isn't the shop for you!
[ Intro and Directory ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Professor Somebody isn't a particularly patient man, though he's tried to be for the sake of science many, many times.

How many times has he been through this introductory phase? Countless, limitless times. So many times he could repeat the entire thing by heart, like some sordid mantra stamped into his very soul. He was here, this young creature sitting in front of him was here, finally old enough to show itself to the world.

Itself? No, not really. He'd seen too many results of his engineering to call them "its". It was a pronoun for the under-appreciated rag he used to keep his lab tables clean. This living, breathing thing staring at him curiously was a person now, just as much the same as he was.

"Alright. I'm going to try and make this as simple for you as possible. I realise you're new here, probably still developing your enhanced abilities and how to cope with them, but I assure you you will find your proper place here at my station and, soon enough, out ," Kei made motion towards the window not far behind him, "there. That's why you're here after all."

Somebody stood, not long after massaging the bridge of his nose with a soft sort of sigh. Patience. Patience. All the world could have had more of that precious resource than he did at that particular moment in time.

"That out there is the world. A beautiful, but very uninhabited world, filled with many creatures the likes of which I'm sure I haven't seen and I'm sure I'm very interested in researching. Before I get into that, however, there are a few things I'd like you to know. The first of which is how to get around. So far you've been assigned a room and kept there for both your safety and the safety of others. Oh yes, careful observation was placed on you until this point. I'm sure you've realised that by now."

The professor turned toward the solitary window in what he dubbed the "briefing room", the confined space he chose to introduce his "subjects" to the world was simple, clean, but very drab. He preferred black to white and the bright blue foliage of the odd planet was at this point better than the latter.

"What you haven't realised is that you're in the middle of a very large complex. Don't worry too much about finding your way around at first. You'll get used to it, in time. Until then you'll just need to . . . read this."

The scientist reached into one of the many pockets on his coat and produced a simple and a small white card, the words on which were raised just slightly.

"Just please don't lose it. Ink isn't as cheap as it used to be."

(links links links)

Welcome to Somebody Labs. In each section linked above, you may find IC black text and OOC colored text. Please feel free to read whichever catches your fancy, or both. The OOC statements will generally give you a "quick" run down of what's going on, but there's more detail to be found in the IC text - makes sense, right?

[ The Setting ]

After a short break, Somebody led the smaller creature back into the small, white room.

"I'm sure by now you're wondering why you're here, why I'm here . . . even probably where here is, aren't you? Any naturally curious being would be."

He held up a single hand before continuing. Gesturing and speaking on anything but internal autopilot was breaking tradition at this point.

"As you may well know, my name is Kei Somebody, head of Somebody Laboratories and apparently an interstellar traveller, but this wasn't always the case. A few years ago I was of little consequence in the world of science on Earth. I suppose you could have called me too young for anyone to care that much about. I certainly wasn't incapable. What you see around you is proof of that. What I was, admittedly, was a little too naive for my own good. I released a prototype of a machine, not thinking about the consequences. It was of important use for their armies, a tool of travel they wanted to manipulate into a tool of war. As usual whenever discoveries are made."

Did he actually care about what he was talking about anymore? About Earth? About whatever those idiots were doing to kill themselves right now? About all the good minds going to waste to fuel their respective government's lust and greed?

You'd have to be joking. He just thought it was good for a young mind to be stimulated.

"I invented a portable, trans-dimensional, interstellar traveling device, which I codenamed simply 'Wormhole'. Eventually I escaped the Earth using it, not really caring where I ended up. After a short period of time I was able to build what you would call a 'portable lab' to 'jump' with me by means you honestly don't need to know right now."

A cocky sort of smile shifted the corner of Kei's lip slightly as he thought about it. Did they honestly think that a man of his genius wouldn't have an escape plan? They were out of their minds.

"From time to time, when it's necessary, I'll take the chance of recovering a few samples or needed information from there. Fortunately, it's not often, as this labratory is completely self-sufficent. I'm sure you're wondering what any of this has to do with why you're here . . . a question I'm about to answer. Simply put, I'm interested in this developing this planet. I'd like a permanent location for experiments and I need a research team I can trust. It took me a few odd jumps to find this location, but it's inhabitable, uninhabited by any sort of 'sentient' social creature, and it seems to be a fairly decent size, if CaTDOS was correct in his readings."

The smile faded slightly as he prepared himself for his next delve into speech. He didn't know why, but sometimes this part of it disturbed his companion for the moment.

"Since I needed people I could trust, I decided to create them. You're one of those."

No reaction? Good. This one seemed stable.

"Again, I would be going into details you simply don't need to know at this point if I told you how exactly, but I have managed to create life by combining DNA from human test subjects with DNA from animals from my home planet, giving you incredible abilities with which I hope to colonize this planet. I realise not all of you will be assistant material so, while you come to learn what all there is to know, should you feel that the job I've picked for you isn't suitable to your taste, just let me know."

The professor was glad to have the bulk of his speech over with, musing over his younger companion's expressions. They didn't seem to take the news of their being grown from a test tube badly, something which he wondered about. Why would they at all? They should be happy with their abilities he'd give them.

What?
                    Somebody Labs is set on an alien world colonized by a scientist and his team of assistants, originally from Earth. Professor Kei Somebody developed a portal device capable of reaching other worlds - which of course, was highly desired by the militants of the planet.

Rather than hand over his invention, Professor Somebody - and everyone from Somebody Labs who wished to go - began to search for potential settling places. They did locate one place, simply called "Islandia" as a joke by one of his assistants, but a number of sentient species had already begun building civilizations there. Still, it was better than nothing, and a number of human colonists immigrated (at a high cost, of course - money is still important when you still need supplies!) and began to integrate with the alien civilizations.

Alas, it still wasn't ideal - so again the Professor began his search for a decent, uninhabited planet (with no one around to complain about his experiments being "immoral" ). Finally, one was located, and Somebody Labs moved again... taking whoever wanted to go with them - including a few of the local species.

And that is where this shop takes place. A facility has been built to accommodate the lab personnel, as well as the new creatures that Professor Somebody has created. He calls these subjects "Tekimi;" while they are unfortunately sterile, and largely male, their mixed genes and unusual abilities make them very capable in this new world.

YOU will be in charge of playing one (or more!) of these creatures in this strange, alien setting.

[ Rules and Regulations ]

"With all of these minor details out of way, let's talk about something serious. There are rules to be followed while on the compound premesis and I expect you to follow them to the letter. Failure to do so will have you thrown out of the laboratory and all records of you ever existing deleted. I don't take not being listened to lightly. Oh and, remember, CaTDOS' eyes are everywhere."

General Rules

≡≡≡ Respect each other. No pushing, no shoving, and no doing things that may make other people uncomfortable. Please don't lick, snuggle, bite, etc random people, as not everyone is cool with that.

≡≡≡ PG-13 only. This goes along with the first rule. Be smart. Swearing? Okay. Doing a lapdance? Probably not. That kind of thing. This follows Gaia's ToS and we don't want to break that.

≡≡≡ No mope-fests. It's alright if you mention that you have a bad day. We all do. Please don't drag the entire thread down crying and bemoaning how horrible your life is. There are other forums and other threads for that. We'd like to try and keep this place fairly upbeat.

≡≡≡ No harassment. On the other end of the spectrum, don't be mean to each other. Don't call names, don't fight, don't flame, and don't dredge up bad blood. Take it to PMs or another thread if you have to fight. Or you know, act like adults and just don't talk to each other. It's okay to disagree.

≡≡≡ No in-thread RP. Please keep roleplay out of the main thread. It makes people who'd just like to come and chat uncomfortable at times. You can of course ask in thread if anyone would like to RP with you, but please take the actual RP itself to another thread or the guild.

≡≡≡ Relax! We want a good thread where people can talk, make friends, and enjoy themselves. We'd like to keep the drama out so that people aren't worried about coming in and chattering. So please, drop the baggage at the door and let your shoulders down a while. You'll be happier that way.

Sales / Events Rules

≡≡≡ No begging. Everyone participating in an event wants to get something. You're not the only one. Please don't beg, plead, or otherwise try to sway the sale towards yourself unless specifically told to do so. It's rude and upsets people.

≡≡≡ No guilt-tripping. Don't try to make other people feel sorry for you over sales. We're sorry you don't have enough gold, you can't write well, or you're generally unlucky. There will be other events that you will be better at.

≡≡≡ Don't offer what you don't have. We don't do payment plans. If you can't afford, don't buy, don't bid.

≡≡≡ No mules. Don't use mules for anything. If we find out, you will be immediately blacklisted, your art will be immediately finished or refunded, and your character will be considered dead IC. If you accidentally post with a mule during an event, please make a note of who you are and the fact that it is your mule ASAP. This is fine.

Activity Requirements

≡≡≡ RP is not required.
                  Despite the unique art and stages, RP is not required in this shop. It is of course highly appreciated as it gives the artist something to work from when designing later stages, as well as showing that you appreciate the work that has gone into the characters and setting!

≡≡≡ Activity IS required.
                  To counter the no RP rule, you are required to be active in the shop. You are expected to make some kind of activity at least once a week UNLESS you let us know ahead of time that you won't be able to do so. Activity can be RP, posting a journal, participating in an activity game ... anything to do with the shop. Activity games will often take only one small post, so we don't think this is overbearing at all.

Inactivity for three weeks with no notice will get you put on growth suspension until you reconcile. Inactivity for three months will have your character killed / removed ICly. If you return your art will be finished but you will not be allowed to participate IC. THIS IS ONLY IF YOU DO NOT TELL US THAT YOU WILL BE ON HIATUS!

[ News and Updates ]

"Please see CaTDOS if you need a record of any important events happening here at Somebody Labs."

Sept. 7th, 2012: THREAD CLEANUP TIME.

05/06/2012 : Welcome back, everyone! After an unfortunate hiatus, we are BACK and we're back with big events.

The metaplot signups are open on page 108 - remember, you DON'T need to own a Tekimi to participate! So go sign up!

In addition, games and activity assignments have been updated today!

09/04/2011 : Congratulations everyone. The final winning list can be found back on the event thread right here: click meeee. Tubes will be up shortly.

We hope you all had fun!
                  08/27/2011 : Grand opening event is up and will run until 9/04/2011. You can find it by clicking right here!
                  08/24/2011 : DNA samples for the opening event decided. How will they be paired up? Who knows. O uO Check the sales post for information.
                  08/24/2011 : Finally moving the test thread into B/C. Huzzah! Look for opening flatsale soon. >:3
                  08/16/2011 : Let's get this set up!

Latest Drop Off:

[ Stages of Life ]

Somebody closed his eyes for only a moment, taking in a deep breath before cracking one open to barely a slit. He stared at his young companion, noting the awkward expression before once again opening his mouth to speak. He didn't have time to waste on silence.

"Since you know you come from your tube, and the world doesn't usually evolve in such a manner, I'm sure you're curious about your origins, so I'll take a few moments to explain. All of you, Tekimi by name, start your lives off in a growth tube, a complex conglomeration of incubator and harder sciences that serve to keep both yourself and my staff and boarders safe and secure. Oh yes, it would be possible for you to survive outside the tube, but why risk the health of everyone around when we aren't positive what the outcome of our latest would be? By the way, that you've made it this far means you're past what we affectionately refer to as the 'trial period', so congratulations.

You've no doubt noticed that your tube wasn't solitary confinement, something you can thank the neural stimulator, one of my latest inventions, for. That delicate piece of machinery we passed on our way here is what allowed all of you to communicate with each other - once you reached an age I felt was safe and appropriate, of course - but that wasn't all. The same machine is what provided your classroom environment, the series of courses my assistant provided taught you everything you know about the languages and sciences. As I'm hoping you guessed by now, I tried to give you a safe educational environment. I also made your discomfort as quick as possible. You know by now how many years it takes for a normal human to develop into a young adult. Thanks to my growth enhancements, you were only in the tube for a very short amount of time."

Pausing for a moment, Kei walked around the small table situated in the middle of the room, turning his back on his younger companion while casting his gaze towards the low-hanging ceiling.

"Now that you're becoming adjusted to the real world, you'll soon be facing real teenager problems, such as life."

He paused for a moment, to laugh, before continuing.

"It can be overwhelming sometimes, and you may feel the need to have someone to talk to. CaTDOS will be around for companionship, as he's always been for you, but don't neglect your superiors and others you spoke to during your incubation. Interaction is a necessity for creatures of culture, and you'll find you'll often rely on your peers for assistance and support while working. Your clothes will be what you're wearing now. Standard teenager apparel for life here at the Labs. I believe it reduces waste and takes away from unnecessary distractions, such as cliques based on the way you dress - something you'll thank me for one day when you look back, or even now.

As for your duties, right now you'll be assigned various general tasks to assist my staff in their daily duties. Yourself and your peers will be rotated around on a scheduled basis to give you a sample of what you can expect from each job. Don't think I've forgotten your studies. You'll also be required and expected to participate in a so many hours of learning activities, your choice of what's to be posted on the 'activity board' for that particular day. After all your daily requirements are satisfied you are free to have the rest of the time off until curfew, at which point you will be expected to return to your assigned room and go to sleep, an essential function for a growing body. If you so choose, during your free time you may continue to work. Working past your hours will earn you something called 'time tokens'. These tokens represent your dedication to science and being a helpful and contributing young thing. If you're interested, you can turn these in for various privileges. Please see CaTDOS for the current and full list."

This point was always where his patience wore the thinnest. He didn't like to speak, but he couldn't bring himself to make a simple recording and shove the fresh-to-the-world teenager into a room to listen to another canned, digital voice. It wasn't as good mentally - they needed a flesh-and-blood person to introduce them to life outside the tube. He secretly wondered if his staff would think less of him if he were to retire from the list of people that gave these speeches. He was, after all, a very busy individual.

"Once you complete a certain number of work and educational hours, as well as a routine but thorough battery of physical and mental examinations, you will be considered an official adult within the premises. This will change your life in a few very severe ways.

First of all, you will be expected and required to work on jobs for longer periods of time. You will not yet be expected to pick a profession, but you will be given a choice as to what job you want to work and placed there for a minimum of two weeks at a time, as opposed to your current few days, provided there is room for you in that field. Should you choose this option, you will no longer be required to pursue educational endeavors. Should the prospect of work appeal to you, you will work in periods of twelve hours a day. Since this planet operates on a thirty-six hour schedule, there are three time-shifts available. You may pick whichever interests you. You are still expected to sleep or relax for eight hours, during which time there are to be no interruptions or social calls. The remaining sixteen hours will be spent earning more Time Tokens or socializing.

Should the former being unappealing, there is the option of pursing higher learning. On this schedule, you will be required to study an equivalent of the same eight hours you would be spending at work. This can be achieved through documented personal research or in educational activities. Apart from this you will also be expected to work in various, but necessary, jobs, such as cooking or cleaning. You will still be required to rest or sleep for the eight hour period, and may spend the rest of your time either earning Time Tokens or socializing.

One more thing. When you reach adulthood, there are little to no dress requirements. I expect you to be educated enough to make your own decisions and opinions about how you want to look."

Sometimes he really regretted ever saying that.

What?
                    Tekimi have three stages. There is no activity requirement to obtain these stages beyond the normal required activity level.

The first stage, the Tube stage, is generic. All tubes look the same. This stage only lasts seven to fourteen days, mostly dependent upon how many tubes exist at one time. Children in the tubes are hooked up to a virtual classroom and dorm style environment and may play and communicate with each other. Their growth is very rapid at this stage.

Next is the Teenager stage. Teens are all required to wear similar, standard clothing, but other than that will all look different. There are no standard poses from here on out. Everything is unique. Teens are required to attend classes and work various small jobs to get a taste of life around the facility. They are allotted quite a bit of free time for socializing.

The Young Adult stage follows. Tekimi will get their own unique outfit based on their personality and choices. Tekimi at this stage are expected to either devote full time to working or devote full time to studying. Free time is cut down but still quite available, of course.

Finally is the elusive Fully Grown stage, which comes when a Tekimi has decided its path in life and reaches the peak of physical maturity.

Growth times between stages after Tube may vary based on your activity level. At baseline, doing only minimum requirements, it will take three months from Teen to Young Adult, and six months from Young Adult to Fully Grown.

[ Sales Information ]

There are several different types of sales in this shop, detailed below.

All Tekimi are born from three things: first, a sentient humanoid base, currently available in two flavors - standard human, and a secondary elven race known as ferrics; secondly, Tekimi require two different DNA samples to absorb information and abilities from. These are typically drawn from standard Earthen creatures and plants.

Flatsale
                      In a flatsale, there will be some method of gaining a slot to access DNA samples. A flatsale entails three parts, though you only have to win once. You will gain two DNA samples and one base sample (either human or ferric).

During flatsale, one of two things will happen. First, there will be bundles already pre-chosen available, and the winner of a bundle gets the whole thing. For example, there may be three bundles; if one bundle contains a human base and DNA samples from Coloeus monedula and Trichopsis pumila, then the person who wins that bundle will get, of course, all three items.

The second option is a tiered flatsale. This will have three different sections of items - two sections of DNA and one section of bases. Anyone may try for the first tier of items, but only the winners of that first tier will be able to try for the second and third tiers. In this way all participants will receive a whole bundle of items necessary to create a ****, but it is not predetermined what samples will match with each other.

There will be speed flatsales, which are based solely on the ability to claim an item first, as well as flaffles (free raffles to determine winners of the sale). Flatsales cost 50k each and will likely be fairly rare.

Event
                      Events constitute a large range of events. Unlike flatsales, events may only allow for winning one item, not necessarily bundles. These items may be held until useable. Of course, some events will also have full bundles up for grabs.

Events may be different things, such as games, writing prompts, art and music contests, and the like. Something classified as an event activity is generally going to be free.

Raffle
                      A raffle is exactly what it sounds like. Tickets will be available for a set price and you may buy as many as that raffle's rules allow.

Auction
                      Auctions will come with their own set of rules, but in general have a starting bid on an item - whether it is a single item, a bundle, or something else - and will continue until the end date passes.

Customs
                      Customs will allow you to bypass all of this silly event nonsense but may not be open all of the time. See below for more information.

Upcoming Events?!

None yet.

[ Custom Pricing ]

Customs offer you the ability to acquire a Tekimi without having to wait for a sale or an event. However, for this privilege you will have to pay a bit more than normal. Such is the price of skipping all the red tape and lines!

Semi-Semi Customs:
                    Semi-semi customs are a way to get a Tekimi when you know you want one now but you don't want to pay too much. You get to pick one species of DNA, Earth-native currently existing only, and that's it. We decide everything else.

Semi-Customs:
                    Semi-customs give you a bit more say in the matter. With semi-customs, you may pick both DNA strands, Earth-native currently existing only for your Tekimi. Everything else will be determined by us.

Full Customs:
                    With a full custom, you can choose two DNA strands, Earth-native currently existing only, as well as base (human or ferric) for your Tekimi. You may also choose hair, eye, and skin tone, general hairstyle desired, two features from each DNA strand as long as they do not conflict (for example, gills and fins from one, coat patterning and long antennae from the other). You may also choose what job you would like your Tekimi to have at final stage (once you get there), regardless of openings.

Alien / Extinct Customs:
                    This is exactly the same as a full custom, but you are allowed to use extinct Earth-native DNA and any alien races detailed in Kei's Notes.

Mythological Customs:
                    Same as a full custom, but you are allowed to use mythological creatures (such as dragons or gryphons).

Cosplay Customs:
                    Same as a full custom, but you are allowed to use creatures from unreal sources such as video games or anime.

Customs are also available through RL payment. Click here for more information.

SLOTS:
                          1. CLOSED
                          2. CLOSED
                          3. CLOSED

[ Genetic Splicing ]

"O-oh ... you're here already?"

It was early. Early. Chey - better known simply as Assistantman around the labs - fretted about time. He hated things being off schedule, and this was no different. Still, he sighed, casting a glance towards the new Tekimi. He supposed it would take the same amount of time, regardless.

"You're here about the splicing lesson, right? I-I don't even know why they bother, I mean, you're so ... well, it doesn't matter really. Come in." He motioned the young creature inside his lab space, gesturing rather flatly to the walls around; shelves of tubes and samples lined the place, and the counters were a terrible mess of what ... might have been experiments to a somewhat disorganized mind.

"This is where a lot of the genetic combination takes place... You can't just make a cocktail from DNA and hope it works right," he started, rubbing the back of his neck. "But ... well that doesn't really matter to you. What does matter to you is the next phase of the experiment. It's entirely optional of course, and you're not allowed to make the decision until you're a little older, but ... well basically, we'd like to use your DNA - since it's stable - to make better Tekimi. That's what we call you. Did he tell you? I never know what he tells you..."

The man murmured to himself for a few moments before apparently remembering his guest.

"Anyway, long story short - you won't need this information anyway unless you decide to become an aide - we're trying to ... um ... well, I guess improve life, yeah? But unfortunately erm... well, you're sterile. I hope he's explained that to you already. And even if you weren't, as I'm sure you've noticed, there aren't a lot of females around; beyond that, I mean, breeding would be like trying to mate a whale and a cat or something. Who would even ..." he trailed off, then coughed and waved a hand absently.

"So obviously, we can't encourage you to have children or anything, even if it would be beneficial in the long run. So instead, if you'd like to, you can donate DNA samples in the future to make more Tekimi. We're just working with basic uhh, you know, people and animals and plants right now, but if we can start mixing the already mixed genes..." He grinned, apparently interested in the conversation for the first time. "If we can do that, future generations will be able to benefit from a lot of different traits. So ... that's what this place is for. If you ever decide that you want to donate samples, come here."

Genetic Splicing:
                      Genetic splicing is a method of "breeding" two Tekimi together. As all Tekimi are sterile, no actual children can be made in any traditional manner; beyond that, due to stability issues, the child would still need to be grown in a growth tube, and the transfer from internal fetus to tube would likely be too traumatic on the young cells. Instead, the samples of two Tekimi can be combined into a new child.

The new child will have traits of both Tekimi. Kei does not allow samples to be donated until after a Tekimi has reached an adult age, in order to judge whether or not his genes are in fact stable enough to keep him (or her, very rarely) alive. After that, however, Tekimi may donate samples as often as they feel the desire.

Genetic splicing generally yields only one child. This child does not "belong" to either of the "parent" Tekimi, as it is grown in a growth tube like all the other children are. The owner / player of the new child will be one who obtains and pays for the splicing slot unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties in the thread.

In order to use a Tekimi's DNA, he must:
                        A. Belong to you.
                        B. Have explicit permission posted in the thread.
                        or C. Have donated "free samples" to the Splicing Lab.

Free samples may be donated once a week as desired. Once given, the sample may be used by ANYONE who obtains a splicing slot.

Splicing costs 50k which must be paid by one person as there is only one owner and only one new Tekimi made.

[ The Back Halls ]

"Alright, brat. I don't know how ya got back here. Don't care. Word gets around - that's the point. Ain't my business."

The lean man leaned back in his chair, messy, dark-tipped blonde hair spilling over his face. A single gold eye stared the young creature down appraisingly, the other hidden behind the mussed waves covering it. His lip curled distastefully, and his long, somewhat broad ears drooped slightly.

"Yer wrong. All of ya, yer all wrong. But I don't care, ya know? Ain't my business. This is my business." He spat the words irritatedly, reaching into a fold in his unusual, dark shirt to pull out a plastic slip - a time card. "Those tokens that b*****d has ya collectin', ya follow? It's somethin' I like to call money, and I'm what you'd call a businessman. One that isn't allowed to earn your money."

A dark smirk pulled at the corner of his lips, revealing sharp teeth hidden behind.

"But I'm allowed to receive it."

He slipped the card back into his shirt, and hoisted himself up, leaning forward to stare speculatively at the tekimi in front of him. "I know, you don't know what the hell I'm talkin' about. Don't matter. You got tokens, right? Ya got one of these cards for holdin' 'em, and ya can transfer 'em as gifts. Good enough for me. This is how this place works - you give me a, uh, gift of time tokens, and I give you a gift of somethin' mister high-and-mighty Somebody ain't gonna give ya. Don't ask where I get it, and don't ask why I want yer tokens, eh? That's the only rule. Other than that, I got what ya need. I got what ya don't know ya need yet."

He ran his tongue over his lips, pausing to drum his fingers thoughtfully.

"I got foods, drinks, snacks - the kinda stuff that health nut ain't gonna give ya. That's easy s**t. I can get ya a whole stock for a few tokens. I also got toys - ya know, stuff to have fun with. That kinda thing. Everything Somebody has for ya, he wants it to be educational - feh, you kids never get any just ... fun. Anyway, those are pretty cheap too. So're accessories - uh, ya know, neat lookin' little things. Clips for hair, rings, jewelry ... That's more expensive, especially if ya want me to put holes in ya, heheh. I got clothes too, all sorts of styles ya'd never see otherwise. Make ya look real pretty for yer boyfriend, huh?"

The man sneered, then narrowed his eyes a bit.

"I got other s**t too ... Real expensive though. You want a special order, you call me. We'll talk. And if ya say anythin' to Somebody about it, I ain't a part of it. You got it?"

[ Tekimi Listing ]

Tubes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emerged

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adjusted

None!

Fully Integrated

None!

MIA / Deceased

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Linking ]

If you'd like to be featured here, PM the mule. You must have a 200 x 40 banner, however. You must also link back to us in your shop!

[url=http://goo.gl/lJFYI][img]http://goo.gl/l0GiW[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ About Us ]

Variable Nonsense is a lazy son of a gun who likes to draw, cook, and play video games. He also works and makes money. One day he'd like to make enough money from commissions or Excel development to not have to work crappy crappy office jobs.

His favorite things include his tablet, frogs, and Powerade.

constantLogic doesn't like to write about himself, so this space intentionally left blank.

[ Reserved ]

[ Credits ]

Tekimi / Somebody Labs is the brainchild of constantLogic and Variable Nonsense, as well as their counterpart offline selves.

All the art is done by Variable Nonsense, and a good hefty most of the initial writing is by constantLogic.

Other than that they work together on pretty much every aspect of this shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff