Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Guardian

Nafretiti

I don't think the two ladies have met before they might like the same since Scheelite is rather easy going and loves treasure and shiny things so Maybe like Arabian Knights or something like that could keep them both listening and engaged. If not you story teller better not have anything Levoxine can try making magic potions with.

Levoxine: *Looks at the candy* Is it poisonous? *wonders if she could enslave someone with a taste of the sweets*

Scheelite: *snuggles up with Parisa's thick fur and smiles looking over the pillow of glitter* Stories can be fun.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dooma
Nafretiti

I don't think the two ladies have met before they might like the same since Scheelite is rather easy going and loves treasure and shiny things so Maybe like Arabian Knights or something like that could keep them both listening and engaged. If not you story teller better not have anything Levoxine can try making magic potions with.

Levoxine: *Looks at the candy* Is it poisonous? *wonders if she could enslave someone with a taste of the sweets*

Scheelite: *snuggles up with Parisa's thick fur and smiles looking over the pillow of glitter* Stories can be fun.

Well then, we could do all four? Seems like someone will enjoy Parisa even if she doesn't like the story and and it would be nice for Scheherazade to make a friend out of Parisa (and the little ones of course) so it could work out well for them all to be together. But I can easily pull out Arabian Nights, I love that story.

And no, she doesn't, she will have incense burning and maybe surrounded by a few candles but other then that no, she will have nothing to make a potion with.

Parisa: *Smiles down at the little one snuggling into her* hi, you like my fur I see *she said as she nuzzles the little one a little then looks at the other* no, it isn't, it is a sweet treat to have, it is yummy, I have a massive sweet tooth which is why I have an addiction to hoarding it.

Mocha: Which made growing up awesome! *Softly chuckles at the memory of when he got into his mothers stash, she was not a happy camper but oh it was totally worth the punishment!*

Enduring Guardian

A four way sounds good I also have another that might tag along because she is like Levoxine's bodyguard but we shall see if she comes out to play. Would you like to start or shall I?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5
Opps!

I seem to have dropped five golden tickets, damn. Be careful on picking them up! Three of them can only be touched by something called newbies. Two of them are free for all!

I can touch it because I'm Myn, don't talk back to me. B[ Newbies count as 3 or less in this case.

In order to return the tickets, please quote me with whether you're a newbie or not!

Colorful Waffles

- Mynsed -

-gingerly touches- Neeeewbie. o:

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
- Mynsed -
Opps!

I seem to have dropped five golden tickets, damn. Be careful on picking them up! Three of them can only be touched by something called newbies. Two of them are free for all!

I can touch it because I'm Myn, don't talk back to me. B[ Newbies count as 3 or less in this case.

In order to return the tickets, please quote me with whether you're a newbie or not!

I be a NEWBIE! Or at least I wish I was, I miss that newbie feel sometimes and gettng your first pet.

But no, as we all know, I am part of the furniture around here as I am just that old. XD
Good, good, yes. Bring me back my pieces of mass destruction tickets.

In exchange, go ahead and post a form here

Ctrl F Greenie

Nafretiti

Colorful Waffles

-posted- 8D Super excited!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
- Mynsed -
Opps!

Can we still pick one up? I think I'm a newbie still too! I have three pets here! :3
Myn Newbie Surprises
If you have five or less kitsu (not including familiars) and you have not received a newbie gift from me or been put on my list, please quote me! This will get you a mod+ edited surprise kitsu! These take a while to do but you'll eventually get them!

Colorful Waffles

- Mynsed -
Myn Newbie Surprises
If you have five or less kitsu (not including familiars) and you have not received a newbie gift from me or been put on my list, please quote me! This will get you a mod+ edited surprise kitsu! These take a while to do but you'll eventually get them!
8D <3 I'm a neeeewbie!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dark Matter: Masz destruction? *Floats over to Myn* want help with that?

Dark Heart: I woukd try and restrain her but shez bee gppd lately, a little mass destruction could be good for her.

Sakura: And this is where we see you do have your mother to thank for her evil sids *nuzzles him.*

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

- Mynsed -
Opps!

I'm a newbie ;u;
How delectable. e v e
Post here, victims.

There is one ticket left that can be claimed by anyone.

~Twilight...Angel~

Astoriafallen

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
- Mynsed -
Opps!

...IM A NEWBIIEEEE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces