Welcome to Gaia! ::

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

emotion_dealwithit

animal crossing is you babysitting an entire town of entitled furries who will move out rather than mow their own goddamn lawn >:'(

BUT YES I LOVE HARVEST MOON! apparently throw in porking for babies and growing turnips and i suddenly love the exact same game.

Destitute Gawker

XD Everything is better when you have to pork for babies. I hate it though when there isn't a rare wife, like in the GC and PS2 Harvest Moon, they're still fun but I like a challenge for a mystical wife |D

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

i'd honestly be way more enthusiastic about the marriage + babies if you could go lesbian (since i tend to like the girl npcs more) or if your husband would actually help you with your work (which is why i decided to actually get one earlier on in the game in animal parade, because they can help out)

as for who i choose, i go for the one who's 'destined npc wife' i don't like, or if there isn't a girl i want to punish with being alone and unloved forever, the guy who will end up being a bachelor. i hate the idea of mystical wives/husbands because they don't even let you become a demigoddes. they are just like cool ok we're married enjoy the rest of your shitty life alone in your little rundown farm while i go bathe in celestial light.

Big Tipper

@Soldier: I'll make you a Nutella pie someday. Don't think I won't.

@Galaxa: oh shi-- O:

Also mannn I got like literally addicted to Animal Crossing Wild World for a while. That was terrible.
Never played Rune Factory, but Harvest Moon is baller.

Destitute Gawker

Agreed, I'd be 10x more addicted to Harvest Moon if my farmer could take a husband. They did the lesbian one in HM DS Cute in the Japanese version, of course they cut it out in the American version though. YAY APPLE PIE AND HETERO PORKING. There's been no m x m HM game yet though.

I liked trying to get the sleeping princess wife and the mermaid wife in the HM DS game, they still lived at your house and were much more of a challenge to get.

Dangerous Member

Miiiiiissed the bus. Ah well.

->Cy: Open SAI as depressed-like as possible.

Destitute Gawker

buses suuuuck...I'm just lucky I don't have to rely on them on a regular basis.

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

weird, you'd think with the games being designed towards women (i am making a wild assumption here based on the fact that you don't shoot anything in the head with a gun) they would have had m/m as well as f/f.

Destitute Gawker

I think the reason they haven't so far has been because it would be difficult to get it sold outside of Japan, I'm gonna go and make an assumption here as well but I'd imagine a lot of the sales also comes from the US UK and Australia.

Now I really want to play harvest moon :T also formulating a rancher troll in mah brain stew.

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Drunk and watching World's Dumbest... Best. Thanksgiving. Ever! XD

Space Gekko

In Harvest Moon I just got everyone to blue hearts < u >

Bear

Haha, guess we're done with Transformice since Kiwi vanished. EDIT: oh sup brah

Game event points! Yesssss
Am I allowed to claim previous points? Then again, I didn't really follow protocol those times, no official closing posts.

I shall make an OOC game guide, though.

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

i'd say both you and aes can claim points from previously hosted games, since you guys were the ones who started it all, and hosted them for no rewards :O

Space Gekko

NO WE ARE NOT DONE
my internet effed up so go back ; A;

Bear

Hoorah!

I am also considering doing a Nutsy Bolts game guide in OOC, but someone else can do that if they'd like. Say, that reminds me, we really oughta play Nutsy Bolts again!

I'm going to post a guide first, then I'll join you, Kiwi. Go ahead and make a room!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff