Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

User Image
"Get the hell out of here!"
[or go to our guild] [or look at our owner's list][or get a job]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shop Index
Page 1
1. gtfo + announcements
2. whats those
3. trash trash trash
4. what do
5. fack
6. staff infection
7. get bent

Page 2
1. event space
2. event space
3. event space
4. dicktionary
5. artbox
6. COMICS
7. get outta town

Dapper Ladykiller

User Image
as if apocalyptic dog-goats weren't perfectly intuitive in the first place

The archetypal Dickens. Extremely resilient, just about the only things that can kill a Dickens are old age or another Dickens. They can eat just about anything.

Some Dickens are predisposed to slow metabolisms. Chubby Dickens have a lot of heft to them, and aren't afraid to throw that weight around if they need to. Literally. Some of them have been observed crushing their prey.

Some Dickens got wee bitty legs. Long Dickens have a dachshund-like build, and, like dachshunds, this makes them really handy for fitting into narrow spaces. Watching them run around in the open is hilarious though, they look like a hotdog thrown down a hallway.

Some Dickens are adapted for colder climates. Uncut Dickens are very fluffy, and able to keep warm in extreme weather. However, all that fur takes forever to dry if it gets saturated, grooming is a pain even when it's dry, and they shed everywhere.

Some Dickens are much rarer to encounter in the wild! These 'Alternate Pose Originals' are, as the name implies, variations of the original breed of Dickens. They're only available via custom right now.

Dapper Ladykiller

"AND EVERYTHING IS RUINED"
if that's how you want to look at it

(world info will someday be forthcoming, but mostly what you need to know is there is TRASH, EVERYWHERE)

Dapper Ladykiller

User Image
so help me god I will TURN THIS CAR AROUND

So I ran a shop for like six months without ever explicitly telling people how to behave in flatsales and things, and while it is NICE that people knew what they were doing, I have no desire to push my ******** luck. SO,

for General Thread Conduct:
  • Dickens is less about producing pets and more about being a fun place to hang out. Complaining about the lack of new dicks being made is usually not appropriate.
  • I let you guys play rough here, but in the event that anyone does get hurt/offended by something said, you're expected to become considerate and respectful of one another until the issue is resolved.

for Any Flatsales:
  • Price for a flatsale pet, puppy or adult, is 5k.

for Speed Flatsales:
  • Y'all will be given notice as to when the flatsale kicks off.
  • To try for a pet, you have to post the form I provide at the kickoff.
  • You really truly are not allowed to edit your post, but if the dicky you try for already got taken, you can post again to try for another.
  • Proxies are allowed. The proxy may also try for their own dickens, in a separate post.
  • One dickens per owner per flatsale. This rule will bend if there are leftovers, though, so in that event stay tuned.

for Raffle Flatsales:
  • Entry into a flaffle is free.
  • All entrants will be rolled for picking order among the flatsale pets.
  • Proxies are allowed. The proxy may also enter for themselves. Those who need a proxy should inform them of their order of choice beforehand.
  • One dickens per owner per flatsale. Any repeats will be re-rolled.

for Raffles:
  • Your tickets don't count until the trade is complete.
  • Only one dickens per person per raffle. If a person's numbers are rolled more than once in a raffle, that spot will be re-rolled for a new winner.

for Auctions:
  • There is a 30-minute extension for any bids within 30 minutes (and after) of the auction's end.

for Any Breedings:
  • A basic breeding for 2-4 pups costs 10k.
  • Unless otherwise stated, owners can win up to two breeding slots per month.
  • Breedings will be taken on at our colorists' discretion.
  • The number of pups is rolled for in-thread.
  • An individual Dickens can breed once per month.
  • Same sex couples can breed - they stand a 1 in 4 chance of opposite-sexed puppies as opposed to 1 in 2.
  • Two pets from the same owner can breed.
  • Two related pets can breed. (don't knock it, you can get some sweet edits that way! dramallama )
  • Breeding payment can be split up in any way; all we need is in-thread, in-journal or PM confirmation from both owners.
  • With colorist's consent, additional puppies can be bought for an extra 5k (1-2 extra) or 10k (2-4 extra).

for Mix-and-Match Breedings:
  • Unless otherwise stated, owners can enter as many dickens as they want.

for Colorist's Choice/Raffled Breedings:
  • Unless otherwise stated, owners can enter up to three of their dickens.

for Customs:
  • Customs will be taken at our colorists' discretion.
  • The base cost for an unedited, adult dickens is 100k. Depending on the colorist and on the design complexity, they can cost up to 300k or so.
  • The base cost for an edited adult dickens is 300k. Depending on the colorist and on the design complexity, they can cost a lot more.
  • No animals in pants, seriously. We can work with you to change your design.

Dapper Ladykiller

"oh, fack"
questions which inevitably lead to troubling answers
[under construction!]

Q: Oh holy balls this shop seems to have so many in-jokes! How will I ever catch up and feel like a real regular?
A: SHOW US YOUR TITS

Q: Is there a place in the guild to journal/rp/whatever?
A: We’ve got a spot you can make a journal in, yeah. Official rp space hasn’t been set up yet, so if that’s your thing you can do it pretty much wherever you want.

Q: What's the meaning behind the name?
A: 8D

Q: hey can you give me a dollar?
A: Look at your ******** shirt! Give ME a dollar.

Q: Your excessive use of such foul vernacular flusters and revolts me. Could you be bothered to use less of those perturbing and filthy words???
A: fffffuuuuuuuck noooooooo

Q: man how the ******** do two ladydicks and two gentledicks have baby dicks? like is it science or magic or just what the ********?
A: the way two ladydicks or two gentledicks have baby dicks is that science and magic do a big naked high-five, and an electric guitar solo shrieks, and then everybody is pregnant. I’ve got it on video.

Q: Is that my vomit in your hair?
A: Huh? No, I think it’s wet birdseed.

Q: Why do I find Bomba's presence so revolting?
A: CHIKA I KNOW YOU WROTE THIS

Q: Why can't I be more amazing like Chika?
A: CHIKA

Q: ******** magnets! How do they work?
A: Magic everywhere in this b***h.

Q: Does anything awesome happen on each 100 pages the thread hits?
A: No.

Q: Can I name my pet an actual vulgarity?
A: You can, but you should know it counts as circumventing Gaia’s cuss filter to actually display it on gaia.

Q: I've heard rumors about breeding orgies, how do those work?
A: Magnets!

Q: What do these things eat?
A: Garbage and weaker Dicks.

Q: What's the in-canon status of all those edits and clothes? Are they considered normal or total freaky mutants or super hot or BOTH?
A: I’d say “hot mutant” hits pretty close to the truth.

Q: Do dicks have any culture?
A: That depends if you’re willing to call knowing all the wrestlers from WWE “culture”. (although actually, yes, they do, and no, wrestling is not being broadcast)

Q: Do Dicks ever get cocky? What about ballsy?
A: lawlll

Q: How exactly do the male dickens give birth?
A: Magnets.

Q: How many dickens can fit in one orgy?
A: Depends on the venue, really. So far it’s been five or six.

Q: Can I direct link?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I hotlink?
A: Yyyyes.

Q: Can I sausage link?
A: I would never try to stop you.

Q: Do your ears hang low, wobble to and fro, and have the ability to be tied into a knot and/or bow?
A: Nope! I got that fixed.

Q: Gregory J.P. Godek is on your front porch, possibly in a mankini. He bends over and slips a pizza coupon under the door. It has been cut into the shape of a pig heart. What do you do?
A: I open the door.

Q: What would Sigmund Freud think of Dicks?
A: I’m guessing a few specific ‘fixations’ would come up.

Q: Who are you people?
A: We are the WORST

Q: Where should I put my dicks?
A: Aww, you know where I think you should put your dicks. ;3

Q: Can Dicks inbreed?
A: god yes

Q: Is it possible to have too many dicks at once?
A: With a little patience, you can condition the human body to accept almost anything.

Q: ... Will you marry me?
A: :D

Q: Is that a d**k in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
A: Not gonna lie, I am really happy to see you.

Q: Oh dickens, your shop be so dirty! Why?
A: Because it’s run by a gang of 13-year-old boys.

Q: zOMFG CAN I HAZ A d**k I NEEDS ONE
A: YEAHHH WTF LET’S DO IT

Q: What is the best cuss ever?
A: I can’t repeat it, but I will tell you it made my tongue fall out of my mouth.

Q: If I put my herp in your derp will we both get herpderpies?
A: lol’d

Q: What is Dickens' theme song?
A: Corn and I can’t come to an agreement on this.

Q: Who are you and where are my pants?
A: My name is Bombazine and you were not wearing pants when I found you.
I HAVE TO PEE

Dapper Ladykiller

User Image
good guys, bad guys, and guys who color dickens.

Right so don't think I'm not gonna call you out if you are out of line all up ins. I will put your name up for passers-by to remember and it might be embarrassing for you. I don't know. But the general idea is that while it is okay to say pretty silly and maybe dirty things here, it is NOT appropriate to be angry or especially pity-seeking here. I mean, if you need a little pick-me-up from a few fellas in the thread, that's okay, but man, do not make a habit of it. We might start being mean to you.

Trouble-a** Fools
there are none and that's how I like it!
(except for Chikagi, she is terrible)

Fine-a** Bitches
Beebs is awesome.
My regulars are awesome.
I am awesome.
(and be blue is awesome, too, for letting me ref her Owner's List format!)

Also.
I am Bombazine, and I made this shop (lineart, wordmeats, terrible graphics). I've hired a somewhat absurd number of people (dragonfire_kaen, Syrcaid, Kitty Sprightt, Adona Benedicta, Chikagi, JadeEye, saedusk, Tirana) who are free to come and go and mess with dickens as they please. A few of them (Aethubryn, theflyingkitty, Three Tailed Fox) have gone their separate ways, and we hope they're still kicking a**!

Dapper Ladykiller

"RAAAWRGHAA"
that's basically it for page one

(this is Moby's domain, I think)
i have to pee

Dapper Ladykiller

well, you did

Dapper Ladykiller

this is making me anxious
i am going to pee everywhere

Dapper Ladykiller

That's it lady, it's DERPKICK TIEM