Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Green Ever After
Meh, it was good, but seemed a tad corny and way to connected to 'Aliens' XD;

Yeah, well it was supposed to be connected.

I must say, Michael Fassbender plays creepy really well.

Colorful Waffles

Lunarflowermaiden
Green Ever After

Well.. if that's the case, then I say well done !! lul.

And yes, yes he does XD;

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Green Ever After
Lunarflowermaiden
Green Ever After

Well.. if that's the case, then I say well done !! lul.

And yes, yes he does XD;

Yup. It is kind of a prequel (the moon where everything takes place is where they are in Alien/Aliens).

Colorful Waffles

Oh,well than that makes a whole lot of sense XD;
I tried to avoid making the connection the whole movie.. and here there was supposed to be one lol

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Yeah. I watched it knowing how it was connected, which made it interesting to see the connections.

Colorful Waffles

Yeah, I may have to re-watch it when it comes out on DVD :3

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Yeah. I am sure there will be some even longer director's cut version (Ridley Scott likes his director's cuts).

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*peeks in at work* Argh, moving suuuucks. Especially because once its done, you have to unpack everything!

Super Trash

Lolly say
Lolly says..
Lolly say

Prometheus actually wasn't connected to the Alien movies. It was originally meant to be a prequel; but Ridley Scott decided not to do it like that.

Teepee | Plot Thread | Lissa's Plot Thread | Quest Thread
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ .

Colorful Waffles

Morning Lolly<3 :3

Super Trash

Lolly say
Lolly says..
Lolly say

Morning~ /curled up in a blanket./ how're you? <3

SPOTLIGHT WINNERS FOR MARCH!
For some reason I completely forgot to post these in March! So... forgive me....
Also, all Feb medals have been corrected (they said 2011 and not 2012) just refresh to see corrected medal.

WINNERS CIRCLE!

Male Soquili:
Name: Balrog
Owner: Sabin Duvert
User Image

"It is so nice to see Elder's actually being RPed, a lot seem to disappear after putting in so much work to get them to this stage. The exchange between him and his mate as the news is revealed that she is 'with foal' was so fun to read and had me with a smile on my face despite the skinwalker that lurked in the background. It was such a sweet RP that I just had to nominate them and get them the credit they both deserve."

Female Soquili:
Name: Stormwind
Owner: Kamiki
User Image

"Stormwind is such a fun character to read, and it is so nice to see an elder RPed! I love how sweet she is with her strong protector mate, but despite his overbearing ways at times manages to shine through with a light that belongs only to her. Keep it up... oh and I will await her new foals (should they happen) iwth great excitment!"

Teepee:
Owner: Bardess Ookami
Link: HERE

"While it may not be the prettiest Bardess deserves credit for the fact that they have worked so hard and most of their soquili are 100%! That is a hell of an achievement. There are lots of juicey details and information about each pet, and it was fun to get to know the characters that have clearly had a lot of time and effort put on them. Keep it up!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sabin Duvert

Kamiki

Bardess Ookami

SPOTLIGHT WINNERS FOR APRIL!
Now for the months I have been away on hiatus... sorry, Jasper has been really ill with a chest infection so not been on much (as some of you noticed *huggles*). =D Won't happen again. June's will be on time.

WINNERS CIRCLE!

Male Soquili:
Name: Falconwing
Owner: Ol-j-man
User Image

"Falconwing is so cute to read, his playful personality makes the RP interesting and chirpy, and adds a slice of fun to the conversation. I love how he plays with his siblings, the need to accept any challenge (even if impossible) really shines through. Can't wait to see more of him."

Female Soquili:
Name: Nakita
Owner: Thalea
User Image

"This beautiful mare is just as headstrong as any other member of the flock. She will speak her mind, doesn't tolerate fools and is so much fun to read in her RPs. I love how she interacts with her 'sisters', and can't wait to see more from her in the future!"

Teepee:
Owner: AlexiaSilver

"The art... OMG! I totally fell in love with the art... *is still drooling over Winston*. Love the layout and the little notable features for everyone. I will be stalking to see sexy updates!"

Ol-j-man

Thalea

AlexiaSilver

SPOTLIGHT WINNERS FOR MAY!

WINNERS CIRCLE!

Male Soquili:
Name: Morkin
Owner: x blame it on the --- x
User Image

"I just love how x blame it on the --- x RPs, her style really helps to bring out her characters inner light, and this is also true for Morkin. He is a faithful guy, who is happy to live in his role for the flock, the RP where he is teaching a cute little stallion about the ways of the flock was so adorable! I can't wait to see more of him, be it as the 'usual', the 'servant' or as the 'lover'. Bring it on!"

Female Soquili:
Name: Apple Blossum
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
User Image

"She is a really sweet mare, and I love how Angelique plays her in a slightly niave fashion. The niavity only adds to Apple Blossum's charm, and desire to help those around her. Her little familar Snow is also super adorable, and certainly adds something to Apple Blossum's character! Keep it up."

Teepee:
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer

"Wow! This teepee just takes your breath away, the layout, the graphics... everything... just screams that so much time and effort have gone into it's design. I am really jealous of the graphics actually and would love to have them in my own teepee! It is clear that each and every soquili in Darkmoon Dancer's herd is cherished and loved. Who could ever ask for more?!"

x blame it on the --- x

Angelique DelaMort

Darkmoon Dancer

Note: JUNE Nominations are still open! Shall be keeping them open until the 27th.
You can keep PMing my main account but it is easier to keep track of them if you PM this mule. Thank you! *huggles*
GET VOTING GUYS! =D

Nomaination code:
[b][size=18][color=red]Nomination form:[/color][/b][/size]

[b][size=15]Male Soquili Spotlight[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Pet Cert Link:[/b]
[b]RP Link:[/b]

[b][size=15]Female Soquili Spotlight[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pet Cert Link:[/b]
[b]RP Link:[/b]
[b]Reason for Nominating:[/b]

[b][size=15]Teepee Spotlight[/b][/size]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b]
[b]Reason for Nominating:[/b]

Super Trash

Lolly say
Lolly says..
Lolly say

I'm just wondering if the medals for the yearly spotlight were done? If not; could we just get one of the normal medals?

*won yearly teepee*

LOLTERNATIVE
I'm just wondering if the medals for the yearly spotlight were done? If not; could we just get one of the normal medals?

*won yearly teepee*
Working on them right now hun. So yeah, Yearly medals will be handed out ASAP! I promise. Sorry for the delay.

Super Trash

soquili_spotlights
Lolly say
Lolly says..
Lolly say

No rush, dear! I know RL kicked your butt. <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff