Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

I would type full messages out in texts, but my phone is stupid and the t9 has no ability to change words, so if I want to type one word but it picks another...I have to fix that manually. And...typing full messages by pressing keys multiple times gives me finger cramps. xD
*wanders in and raises her hand* Question ^-^ What if someone welcomed you a long while back? Long back enough that you don't know where the post is?

Invisible Harvester

Totally freaked out newbie would be like. .uh.. uh.. I just cameheretopettheprettylittlehorses eek *pets one quickly and runs to hide behind a large tree* :

Beloved Winner

-Smiles to him her eyes moving to the wings. "You are so lovely. And you wings are so big." She giggles lightly and moves her hand towards his muzzle softly, and slowly watching his reaction.-

User Image
Female_Death
*wanders in and raises her hand* Question ^-^ What if someone welcomed you a long while back? Long back enough that you don't know where the post is?

The rules say that the welcome has to be made after the time/date the welcome center was made for it to count. Just it gets too complicated.

Straye's Fangirl

Devoted Cultist

Rini: Oh? Good luck. xD Our high school is too large for me. >> I get lost. x3

Cat: Tig? Oh, that promises to be a smexy Soquili. <3 Well, with any of the colorists, really. xD
So... how are you?

Tamiko: I use t9. xD

Death: Uh... -prods Sisi-

Rhy: xDD Stop making me laugh! These people in my house are sleeping~

Liberal Codger

*notes the title and goes to investigate* ninja
The username in your signature seems familiar, Lady Evelyn Nyht, but I can't put my finger on exactly how.

Also, my wife says hello to you all.
Ok ^-^ *curls up and looks about*

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Heh. Is a good idea. Though..... I guess i'm not a newbie anymore. Wonder if i've got the shortest history as a newbie. Came in, lurked around a bit for somewhat less than a week, and boom! I won in the King custom raffle. razz
Daeril-sama

wjflewkeworjew newbie...new...newbie....slfkdsldkfdkd whee surprised eek burning_eyes
*waves at Vlad's wife* xD

Liberal Codger

*giggles* Yeah.... blaugh

Sparkly Gekko

Daeril-sama

*eats Dae* Long time no see!
Daeril, you're a newbie here? Welcome!

... Though I thought you weren't. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items