In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Thamin~ Duff seems so adorable xD

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Imageβ˜₯xxxxxxxx𝕷𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 𝔱𝔒𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”ž 𝔰𝔒𝔠𝔯𝔒𝔱 . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•—

❝ -flops in bed-
Nnnnnnn.
@.@
Long day was long. ❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╝

β‡  teepee β”„ plot thread β‡’

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Eira: -Sees and smells the sugar cubes but still keeps a bit of a distance from the mare no matter how good it smells-

Peaceful Demigod

Holy heck. -eyes cross after looking through I don't know how many different plot threads.-
I don't even… -aw what the heck. Not finding what I'm looking for in plot threads so perhaps I'll just post it here.

rp/plot stuff I'm looking for ---
Lessee, so for Giolladhe-
* A pure uni female for broken betrothal-type plot (non- breeding plot, and someone with whom he would remain friends)
*Older uni or kirin male to act as friend/mentor/confidante
*kalona or skinwalker for some enemy/devastation rp
* various uni, kirin and non-kalona crosses to be scattered remnants of a nomadic healing herd
…and that should be all for him for now.

For Laures-
* foals to babysit - any race or appearance
*friends of any gender and/ or race
* a kelpie to reinforce dislike/fear of water
*-Friends/aquaintances
-mentoring
-adoption?
-fights with up to moderate wounds
-Storytelling/teaching
-family?
-adventures and make-believe

For Linaiha-
* pretty much anything. She is a very sheltered innocent fluttercorn
So any opportunity for her to learn and grow…Though she is NOT looking for romance (currently trying something).

Lonely Member

@ @<3 - Thankies ^^ I rather adore her, and of all my soq other than Richmon her muse has yet to subside in my mind. I only wish I could find her more interaction.

User Image

Duff freezes when she sees the pregnant mare eying the basket she carried. She had never met anyone expecting foals before, and though her curiosity was running wild she figured the mare would be extremely cautious. She paused and set the basket down. "Would...." She started. "Would... Would you like one?" she asked, somewhat shyly.

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Eira: *eyes the mare and basket carefully and slowly moves closer and carefully takes a few cubes then takes a few steps back grumbling a 'thanks' as she moved giving a very slight smile thereafter*

I love Duff, she is so pretty
Make way! 'Neza coming through!
- And she brought something for you. -

Please post all certing info in Certing Thread. Thank you. heart

User Image

Cirque x Ibist
User Image User Image User Image

Fabula x Hototo
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Oh Gorgeous drops!!! -drools over them all-

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Imageβ˜₯xxxxxxxx𝕷𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 𝔱𝔒𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”ž 𝔰𝔒𝔠𝔯𝔒𝔱 . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•—

❝ Ooooh!
Those foals are amazing! ❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╝

β‡  teepee β”„ plot thread β‡’

Phail Ninja's Husband

Tiny Wolf

Oooo pretties <3
Grats~

-waves-

Lonely Member

Thank you very much Storm ^^ She is quite precious to me, for many reasons.

User Image

Duff nodded a welcome to the expecting mare and offered a friendly smile. "Any time..." She said softly. "You may have the rest with you if you would like. A friend of mine brings them to me, and though I have not the taste for them I can not refuse his gifts."

Peaceful Demigod

gorgeous drops.

Fanatical Shapeshifter

^_^

Eira: *gives a half smile with a small shake of her head* That's alright, i dont usually have a taste for such things either, but....*she glanced at her own fat belly with somewhat angry furrowed brows not knowing how to finish her sentence, she would much rather hunt, but in her condition it had had gotten harder to catch anything*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff