Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Sex Symbol

There's a mid-year breeding raffle that's still being set up at this point and time. x3

Ice-Cold Cat

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

You're welcome. :3

The Breeding Bonaza is currently in production, but I believe Talencia was referring to the new thread in the guild that mandates that all those who wish to try for RP-raffle slots in Breedings must get their RPs reviewed and accepted by the breeders in that particular thread before they are eligible to enter the RP raffle. x'D HOO, that was a mouthful!!

Dangerous Lover

Duel- -flails at the poking-
biggrin

CAPTCHA= 10 Perils.
Sounds perilous!

Lonely Browser

*blinks* When was that added?

Super Sex Symbol

Its not really anything new. Rp-ed couples rps have always been looked at. :/ At least to my knowledge.

Dangerous Lover

Huroggmeten

The Breeding Bonaza is currently in production, but I believe Talencia was referring to the new thread in the guild that mandates that all those who wish to try for RP-raffle slots in Breedings must get their RPs reviewed and accepted by the breeders in that particular thread before they are eligible to enter the RP raffle. x'D HOO, that was a mouthful!!
Oh yeah.
I was like "right on" with that rule.
Way to take initiative!

Breeding Bonanza!
-must tell Thamin-

MO' BEBIES!!!!!

Ice-Cold Cat

Huroggmeten

those rps where always looked at anyways to see if they where elgible. that thread just makes it easyer on the breeders to know if that couple's rp qualifys. i dont see why it caused a problem

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

I said "new thread," referring to the fact that now there's a specifically for that whereas before it was just done in the breeder's raffles, not implying that the rule is anything new. User Image

*personally has no problem with it*

Floppy Sex Symbol

I just don't like how you have to submit a new RP if you win a breeding slot/the RP slot. -Can't remember which it is-

At least, that's how I read it. -Might have to re-read-
Sweenys_Revenge
biggrin

CAPTCHA= 10 Perils.
Sounds perilous!

-laughs and pokes more- <3

Dangerous Lover

samus x
Huroggmeten

those rps where always looked at anyways to see if they where elgible. that thread just makes it easyer on the breeders to know if that couple's rp qualifys. i dont see why it caused a problem
Congratz on the spyro/cinder baby!

Lonely Browser

I know that, but I think it's more unnerving when things are changed or added without much notice. Is it just the RP manager that is judging on how romantic an RP is for each Soquili? And is this only to be entered in the RP section that requires a link to the RP? Because most of my Soquili are lifemated, two have had a "romantic"-ish RP, but one has not. Would they no longer be counted as an RP couple if their RP isn't deemed romantic enough?

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
samus x
Huroggmeten

Yeah. I don't think it means they will be examined anymore than they were before. They will just be qualified and taken care of before the raffle. So it will make things go smoother.

Dangerous Lover

Duelist of Pokemon
Sweenys_Revenge
biggrin

CAPTCHA= 10 Perils.
Sounds perilous!

-laughs and pokes more- <3
-squeals and fwaps-
Nuuuuuuu pokin' me!

Quick Reply

Submit