Welcome to Gaia! ::

5th? I have enough for a custom but I want my custom soquili to be winged so that would have to be through something other than customs. XD; G'luck? X3
Yayoi
((plah. i dun haf enough fer a custom...yet. >.> ))

*still isn't sleeping* Haha. Me neither. *looks at own quest and laughs* We'll get there... eventually. XDDD! *shot*
(( Heh thanks *stretch stretch*

As long as they open during the day for me *hope hope* ))

Super Sex Symbol

Ronove
Yayoi

*still isn't sleeping* Haha. Me neither. *looks at own quest and laughs* We'll get there... eventually. XDDD! *shot*

((well if i sold a few things i'd probably be closer. but the two things i have that cost the most are my nitemare headband which was a gift from a very good friend and then my black and white joker hat which some friends helped me get. >.> wink )

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Light purple eyes glanced around the field that spread up ahead, the large blue hued stallion lingering within the refugue of the trees almost as if afraid to come out; on one hand, he rather liked the idea of having a little trot around the meadow... on the other hand, that'd imply coming out into the open where others might see him.

Dilemas, dilemas...

In the end, joyness won out, and Shinzu slowly stepped out, his form finally washed by the sun's rays as he raised his head and began to trot; his strange wings remain folded upon his back, and though his tail swished languidly behind him as he went along, it was obvious he didn't radiate confidance. In fact, he looked quite shy and almost ready to flee to the forest again... quite the strange disposition for a soquili of his kind, really.
(( Izusa: *sneaks up behind Shinzu and shouts 'OI' really loudly* XD

Ok off again now *sidles off* ))

Super Sex Symbol

((ok so who posts next? 8D))
Yayoi
Ronove
Yayoi

((well if i sold a few things i'd probably be closer. but the two things i have that cost the most are my nitemare headband which was a gift from a very good friend and then my black and white joker hat which some friends helped me get. >.> wink )

Ah, I see. You could ask the friend if they minded. After all, it's like helping with your quest all over again... but I don't know your friend, so I can't really say. Anyways, good luck! ^^

@Sayuri - Good luck as well! *gives her a towel and a water bottle* Stretch well! XDD!

*runs away to sleep*

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD i'll post last ))

Obsessive Hoarder

((If you won't be there Sayuri I'll try to nab a slot for you. 3nodding ))

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Sayuri_Nitta
(( Izusa: *sneaks up behind Shinzu and shouts 'OI' really loudly* XD

Ok off again now *sidles off* ))

((Shinzu: O_o!! *would cling to a tree, except can't, but does jump in the air, blinks around in confussion* X_x;;; ))

Super Sex Symbol

((ok then i guess i'll post next lol. *works on a post*))

Super Sex Symbol

Dark red eyes watched the blue stallion from the comfort of the shadows. Her long silver and black tail flicked side to side as she watched him closely, analyzeing him. She watched as he looked like he was about to run away. Raiseing an eyebrow, she smirked lightly and moved out into the sunlight.

She tossed her head, lifting stray hair's from her long mane out of her dark eyes. Lingering a moment, she took a few steps towards him, keeping her steps silent and slow. She didn't want to just scare him off right off the bat. He seemed like a fun character to play with. And after her little spat with Rahu last night and his attitude she was growing rather bored of him and needed to find a new Soquili to lurk around and run into at random times.

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
((*just noticed Rahus personality* Seductive oh dear XDD; poor Shin's gonna like blink and blush and stare silently at her ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff