My birthday is complete~ xd ))

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
((Minty is so cute, congrats Mintaka!))
(( *clings To Min* congrats hon! )
{{Question for you all....Will there be previews of the flatsale baskets(/foals/dunno what's flatsaled)? That way, someone can proxy for me since I won't be around on May 6th. gonk }}
Minty is pretty.

And, I'd like to join please?

Obsessive Hoarder

Princess pawed the ground of this strange land irritably. Things just hadn't been going right...the Soquili here weren't much smarter than the ones from her homeland. Shaking her mane so that the dark curls fell about her shoulders, she moved on through the grasses.

Anxious Lunatic

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann: mates are the special someone you settle down with and have children with

Cassius blinked and looked as if he was thinking to himself a moment. And then it came...the question most soquili parents dread from their foals. "Babies? How do you have babies? and what do you mean special?" at that moment he wondered because other then his friend Meeki no one else was special like a friend to him.

Ruthless Phantom

((So many MLP Soqs out there...and the sad thing I haven't been able to place any of them. But they're still so cute! *admires Minty*

Meeki, that stallion in your sig is so....pink O.o))

Invisible Gekko

((Cheers to the lovely green Soquili!))

Anxious Lunatic

you had to know that was coming XD
Reityn
Minty is pretty.

And, I'd like to join please?

(( Okies,

RP Order:Nel, Me, Samus, Reityn ^^ ))
((Thankies ^^))

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((Minty makes me squee so very much. I so need to fix my sig now. xd

Shar was all "Minty!" And I was like "WHERE?!" cause I hadn't gotten to my PMs yet. *dork* whee

Min = loves green. xd Hence i went with old-style minty. I don't like new Minty. D: ... AND NOT because I like green, I just don't liek the combo as much.

MINTY~ *bounces more* [It pro baly doesn't help I'm eating Nerds [90% sugar] and drinking soda. D: ...))
Waya sighed softly as he crested the hill, the Moonlight was shining behind him and spread out before him the blanket of pale green below. He had to admit this was a nice place to live, perhaps he would think of settling down her, marking his own territory..of corse that all depended on if the winters here where very harsh. He wouldnt stay in this place if he couldnt eat. But for now it was home, for now.

His tail skimmed the ground as he walked, every now and then flicking it to the side. His blue eyes paused on the figure off in the distance, a female by the look of her fragile bone structure. Tilting his head slightly he snorted and began to decend into the valley below.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff